PDA

View Full Version : Home and Away-Best soap at the moment?

Johnny Allen
18-08-2005, 14:30
Well I really only watch 3 soaps all the time, Corrie, Eastenders and Home and Away. But lately I have found Home and Away to be heaps better and the only one that is really gripping me, and leaving me wanting to find out more. With all the latest twists going on and excellent storylines, I got to say this is the best Soap around at the mo, simply because is keeps adding more and more twists everyday. Anyone else Gripped by it at the moment?.

Bad Wolf
18-08-2005, 14:31
i love home and away

shelley
18-08-2005, 16:04
Yeah, I am absolutely gripped by the current storylines in Home and Away. Although they are a little extreme they are really exciting.

I tend to watch 4 soaps, Hollyoaks, Home and Away, Neighbours, and Eastenders. At the moment Eastenders storylines are really tedious and boring. Eastenders used to be the best but has really gone down hill, but at the moment a definitely favour Home and Away to the other soaps.

CrazyLea
18-08-2005, 16:07
yeah home and away is my fave at the moment. its strange at times but really exciting!

Katy
18-08-2005, 17:27
yeh and Me home and Away has had me gripped recently. I'm Loving it. Its so much better than neighbours at the moment.

shelley
18-08-2005, 17:34
Neighbours has got a bit mundane recently - everyone's marriages have broken up, they have this strange wrestling thing going on, and now Lou and his online gaming. Home and Away is definitely far more entertaining at present.

CrazyLea
18-08-2005, 17:36
whats mudane?? but i think neoghbours has gone downhill alot recently! especially with the wrestling thats so annnoying me

luna_lovegood
29-08-2005, 02:05
It the soap I watch the most consistantly at the moment, its more lighthearted than the rest.