PDA

View Full Version : Something To Remember - Jakissie (Sequel)

Amber
17-08-2005, 21:45
Ok!
This is a sequel to 'Your Love Is My Oxygen' but it says 'No Name Yet' because I didn't have a name for it at the time.

--

Anyways if you can't remember what happened basically Chrissie knew about Zoe and Den and she'd fallen in love with Jake. She told Den and he threatened to kill Jake if he saw them together. Chrissie almost died in a car crash when she was getting away from Jake. Jake proposed and she agreed but then she found out he'd had a fling with Zoe. She didn't want to marry him but then she missed him and they made up. Jake proposed again after finding out Chrissie was pregnant. She accepted again. Den escaped from prison (he was set up by Phil :D) and came back to kill Jake. He didn't manage to but found out Sharon had been back and went to find her. He ran over Zoe (unfortunately he didn't kill her!) and he died. Zoe left Walford. At their wedding Chrissie went into labour and had twins.

Ok, I think that's about it!

The first part is kind of strange but you'll find out why alot later.

--

Something To Remember - Part 1
Chrissie was sat on a chair at the table in the kitchen. The kettle boiled. She got up and poured her eighth cup of coffee that night. She placed it on the table and sat back down. Silence. She hated it. It made her feel so alone, like she was just a shadow in the moonlight and nothing more. Like no one knew she existed and like no one cared. It made her think of what had happened over the last couple of months. She buried her face in her hands, not wanting to think about it. But she couldn't stop thinking about it. It had been the one thing she hadn't stopped thinking about all night. It was his fault. She couldn't have it happening again. So she was left with one choice. End it. The same thought ran wild through her mind as thought about when it started.

--

Chrissie's Flashback
A black cab pulled up outside the Queen Vic. Chrissie got out holding her daughter in her arms. Jake joined her after paying the driver and picking up his son and their bags. She opened the back door and Jake went to put the bags upstairs. No one had seen Chrissie since her wedding day apart from Jake. She wanted to keep the fact that she had twins a suprise. It was good to be back, she thought. She took a deep breath and pushed open the doors to the bar. Sharon rushed over with a smile spread across her face.
Sharon: She's gorgeous!
Chrissie: I know! You can hold her if you like.
She took her out of Chrissie's arms and into her own.
Chrissie: Thanks for looking after the Vic for me.
Sharon: It's okay.
Chrissie: Well, me and Jake have talked it over and we want you and Dennis to have these..
She took out two tickets to Thailland.
Sharon: I can't take those. Think about it, you are giving me two tickets to what is meant to be your honeymoon.
Chrissie: Well we've decided we'll go somewhere once we're settled with her.
She pointed to the baby.
Sharon: Are you sure?
Chrissie: Positive.
Sharon: Oh thanks! I'm sure Dennis will be very pleased.
Jake walked in with their son.
Sharon: You had two?!
Chrissie nodded smiling.
Sharon: That's great!..What are their names?
Jake: Well this little fella is Adam Joshua Moon and she's Haylie Ashleigh Moon.
Sharon: They're nice names.
Jake grinned. Sharon looked at her watch.
Sharon: Blimey! I almost forgot to open up! Here you go.
She placed Haylie in Chrissie's arms carefully and unbolted the doors of the Vic..

More..? :)

princss
17-08-2005, 23:07
Yeah This Is A Really Good Start

Layne
17-08-2005, 23:11
Fab start honey, post more soon please xxx

Amber
19-08-2005, 08:23
Sorry it's a little short! :)

--

Something To Remember - Part 2
Chrissie: Can you stay off of work today? I want you to be around me and the babies for a couple of days.
Jake: Alright I'll phone Johnny to check.. Will you hold him Chrissie?
Chrissie: Sure -She took Adam from him-
He went out and dialled Johnny's phone number and waited for him to pick up.
Johnny: Hello?
Jake: Hello it's Jake.
Johnny: Oh hi Jake.
Jake: Do you need me at work today?
Johnny: You're going to have to do Danny's shift because he thinks that if you can have time off, he can too. I need you in any way because Billy's ill.
Jake sighed.
Jake: Ok I'll be at work in about 10 minutes.
He put the phone down and went back into the bar.
Jake: I'm sorry Chrissie. Johnny said--
Chrissie: Jake please don't do this to me.
Jake: It's not my fault. Billy's ill.
Chrissie: Oh and what about Danny is he incapable of doing any work?
Jake: No he isn't going to work because he thinks he can have time off because I have time off.
Chrissie: That's typical of Danny!
Jake: I know but that's not the worst of it..
Chrissie: What now then?
Jake: Well Johnny said that I have to do Danny's shift tonight.
A few of the regulars went to the bar to order drinks.
Jake: I'm sorry.. I'll make it up to you.
Chrissie: Jake, just go.
Jake: I'm sorry. I'll see you later.
He walked out. Sharon served someone then came over.
Sharon: Are you alright?
Chrissie: I'm fine, just fine.
She left the bar with Haylie and Adam, feeling disappointed.

Layne
19-08-2005, 08:55
Awwwwww poor Chrissie! post more soon tis fab! x

Amber
21-08-2005, 10:52
Sorry about the wait.

--

Something To Remember - Part 3
Alfie walked into Scarlets. Jake was sitting at a table doing the orders.
Alfie: Alright?
Jake: -He sighed- Yeah.
Alfie: Oh come on, married life isn't that bad!
Jake: No it's not that..It doesn't matter, anyway what are you here for?
Alfie: Well I need to ask you a favour..
Jake: Go on then, what is it?
Alfie: Well I'm visiting Spencer next week for 4 days and I need you to look after Nana whilst I'm gone. I can't trust Danny especially when she has the flu. She needs to take her tablets every 4 hours so you'll have to be there to get her up in the night and give her the tablets. Can you do it for me? 'Cause otherwise I can't go..
Jake: Yeah alright then.
Alfie: Thankyou!
He left. Jake put his head in his hands regretfully.

Later on..
Jake walked into the Vic. Chrissie served another customer.
Jake: Are you ok?
Chrissie: Yeah, I'm fine.
He walked round the bar to her. He took her hands in his.
Jake: I'm sorry. I've had a go at Danny and I've talked to Johnny and I can have the rest of the week off.
Chrissie: I'm sorry too. I overreacted. I shouldn't have shouted at you like that.
Jake: I deserved it though.
She shook her head.
Chrissie: No you didn't.
She kissed him gently.
Jake: But I will.
She frowned.
Jake: Alfie wants me to stay with Nana next week because he's going to see Spencer. She's got the flu.
Chrissie: For how long?
Jake: 4 days.
Chrissie: Really?
Jake: Yeah.
Chrissie: It doesn't matter.
She bit her lip to stop herself from crying. Jake could see she was upset.
Jake: How about I take you out to dinner tonight?
Chrissie: Alright then.
She tried to smile.
Chrissie: Sharon, is it ok if we go out?
Sharon: Yeah of course it is. I'll babysit if you want.
Chrissie: Thanks babe.
She got her coat and they both left out the back door.

Layne
21-08-2005, 13:08
Awww well at least jake has made it up!!! Post more soon i honey i love it!
Layne
x x x

Oh and have a good holiday honey! Will miss ya xxx

Rach33
21-08-2005, 22:03
Wow Amber this is amazing Jake and Chrissie and babies I can't wait for the next part when you get back

Have a good time babes we'll miss you it looks gorgeous there you lucky thing

Tamzi
27-08-2005, 13:46
this is really good Amber. Hope you enjoyed your holiday
xxx

Amber
29-08-2005, 15:35
I had a great holiday but I've just walked in so I'm pretty tired.

I've written a few parts on paper so it's just a matter of typing it up :)

I will post more as soon as possible.. after I've watched EE and Bromwell High on tape :D

Amber
29-08-2005, 15:40
it looks gorgeous there you lucky thing
It was! But that was a beach called Shipwreck and you had to go on a boat to get there (which I did, but I didn't really enjoy it because I felt sick :sick:!)

Rach33
29-08-2005, 19:19
So glad you had a good time maybe I should put it down as one of my places to visit I have a huge list but hey

Can't wait to read more of your script good to have you back

hayley
03-09-2005, 22:19
oi amber dont mean to sound rude but please post more! lol!

Amber
05-09-2005, 10:12
Sorry about the delay. Jakissie lovin' in this part :wub:

Something To Remember - Part 4
Chrissie and Jake arrived back at the Vic. It was closing time an hour and a half ago. They both headed upstairs and into the living room. Sharon was sleeping on the sofa. She woke and sat up when Chrissie walked over to Adam and Haylie, who were lying fast asleep in the moses basket.
Chrissie: Oh sorry. I woke you up.
Sharon: It's fine. Dennis will be wondering where I am anyway. I'd better get going.
Jake leant casually against the doorframe.
Jake: I'll drive you home if you want.
Sharon: No it's ok. You two deserve the rest of the night to yourselves without me butting in.
She stood up.
Chrissie: Thanks for babysitting. I owe you one.
Sharon: No you don't, you gave me the tickets remember.
Chrissie nodded.
Sharon: I'll see ya in a couple of weeks.
Chrissie: Ok, enjoy yourself with Dennis. Bye.
Jake: Bye.
Sharon picked up her bag and walked out. Jake smiled at Chrissie. She smiled back at him. He walked over to her.
Chrissie: I don't think you've made it up to me yet.
Jake: Perhaps it might help if..-he whispered something in her ear.-
A feline smile spread across her face.
Chrissie: Yeah. I think that might just do the trick.
She picked up Haylie and walked out and into the bedroom. She put her in the cot. Jake followed with Adam and did the same.
He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her gently. She slipped her arms around his neck. He carried on kissing her, this time more passionately. He stroked her back. They fell onto the bed, still kissing. He pulled away. She opened her eyes and looked up into his. She smiled.
Jake: Mrs Moon, I love you.
Chrissie: Mr Moon, I love you too.
He kissed her lovingly. I am so lucky to have you in my arms right now, he thought as he stroked her arm.

--

Sorry it was a bit short. More soon.

Layne
05-09-2005, 17:57
Mr and Mrs moon awwwwwwwwwwwwww :wub:

Post more soon yeh!
Layne
x x x

squillyfer
05-09-2005, 18:11
yay i really like this script more asap

Tamzi
05-09-2005, 19:20
Ah, Mr and Mrs Moon. More soon please
xxx

hayley
05-09-2005, 20:36
its really brill!

Rach33
07-09-2005, 18:56
Mr and Mrs yay love this script babes I adore it post more soon Jakissie forever

Amber
08-09-2005, 19:24
Ok. Sorry about the delay yet again and thanks for the replies :D

Something To Remember
Chrissie woke up and looked at the alarm clock. 09:17. She looked at the empty space beside her, where Jake had slept. He said he had the rest of the week off. So much for that, she thought as she got out of bed. She walked into the kitchen. She was alarmed when she saw Jake standing at the fridge. He looked at her, just as shocked as she was.
Jake: Go back in the bedroom before you ruin the suprise.
He hopped over the 4 or 5 shopping bags from the minute mart and steered her back out. She stopped on the landing and turned to face him.
Chrissie: What are you planning?
Jake: Well that would spoil it, now wouldn't it?
She pouted.
Jake: Just go back in the bedroom. I'll be in there in a minute.
Chrissie: Alright then.
She went back in the room and sat on the bed. She smiled when she thought about last night. It was great. Jake had made it so perfect. A few minutes later there was a knock at the bedroom door.
Jake: Room service. I'm here with your breakfast Mrs Moon.
She laughed. He opened the door and walked in with a tray and placed it on the bed. She raised her eyebrows, smiling and picked up a slice of toast. She smiled again before taking a bite out of it.
Jake: Well?
She swallowed.
Chrissie: Well you are definately forgiven. Especially after last night.
Baby cries filled the room before Jake could reply. She sighed and started to get up. Jake stopped her.
Jake: It's alright. I'll sort it out.
He picked up Haylie. She stopped crying.
Jake: What was all that about, eh?
Chrissie smiled at him. She admired the way he was around children
Chrissie: She must be hungry. I'll feed her.
He placed her in Chrissie's arms carefully.
Chrissie: Good morning my gorgeous little girl. How are you today?
Jake: -Pretending to be Haylie's voice- Well I'm hungry at the moment, so if you don't mind can you feed me.
Chrissie laughed and started to feed her.
Jake: I'll see you later.
He started to walk out.
Chrissie: Where are you going?
Jake: Out for a walk. I'll be back in a few minutes.
Chrissie: You better be.
Jake: I will, I promise.
He walked out, leaving Chrissie alone.

Layne
08-09-2005, 21:25
Awwwwwww jake is so caring and cute!!! Post more soon babes tis fab! x

Amber
10-09-2005, 20:48
Thanks Layne :)

Something To Remember - Part 6
Chrissie heard the door open downstairs and walked out onto the landing. Jake was stood at the bottom of the stairs with his hand behind his back.
Chrissie: Finally. I was beginning to think you'd abandoned me.
Jake: I would never do that to you. Besides I took a while because I was choosing these..
He brought a huge bunch of red roses from behind his back.
Chrissie: Oh Jake, they're beautiful. They must've cost a fortune.
Jake: Well darlin' you deserve it.
He climbed the stairs and handed them to Chrissie. Their eyes met and locked, in a way. He leant over and kissed her soft lips. He took her hand, still not taking his eyes off her. She kissed him again and stroked his cheek. She broke their gaze by walking into the kitchen. She got a vase out of the cupboard and filled it with water. She was just about to put the roses in the vase, when she felt Jake's warm arms slip around her waist from behind.
Jake: You're not getting away that easily.
Chrissie: Jake, I've got to open up soon.
Jake: Forget about it.
He kissed her neck gently. She found it hard to resist, but she managed it.
Chrissie: I really have got to go.
He released his arms from around her body. She put the flowers in the vase, and then placed it on the table.
Chrissie: There.
She smiled. She took his hand.
Chrissie: Come on then.
She kissed him and then went downstairs, with her hand still held in his.

--

The days went by and it was soon time for Alfie to leave and for Jake to look after Nana. It was the second day Alfie had been gone and things were fine. Little did Jake know that a reminder from his past would be returning to him soon. Jake brought in a cup of tea for Nana and her tablets.
Nana: Oh thankyou Jake.
She sipped her tea.
Nana: So how is Chrissie?
He smiled and a warm sensation filled him when he heard her name. She noticed.
Jake: She's great. And so am I.
She smiled.
Nana: I haven't seen you this happy since you were with Leanne.
His heart sank. He hadn't thought about Leanne since before he came to the square.
Jake: -Stuttering- Just let me know if there's anything else you want Nana.
He walked out of the room. Leanne. A tear of guilt ran down his cheek.

squillyfer
10-09-2005, 21:18
oooh whose leanne???? more asap

Layne
10-09-2005, 22:27
Yeh who is leanne, post more soon honey tis fab! And bless nana""" xxx

Tamzi
11-09-2005, 07:49
Who is leanne? Nana's so sweet. More soon please
xxx

hayley
11-09-2005, 12:08
Ooooh, who's leanne? This is brill!

Rach33
11-09-2005, 12:15
ohhhhhhhhh mysteries I love mysteries who is Leanne DUM DUM DUM

Please post more I just caught up and I love it

sarahwelford
11-09-2005, 12:17
post more asap loving this story

Amber
15-09-2005, 21:53
Ok! I'm sorry! I completely forgot about this script. I'll put you lot out of you misery by telling you that Leanne was Jake's ex.

--

Something To Remember - Part 7
Jake was upstairs in the attic. He'd been looking through some old photos of himself and Leanne. He picked up the last one that was taken. Jake remembered it so clearly. They'd gone to Brighton. Leanne had been in the sea for about an hour. Jake had refused to come in and it soon began to rain. He told her to come in and they could go and get a coffee. She refused. "You'll have to come in to get me!" She shouted as she swam in deeper. He rolled his eyes and took his t-shirt off. As he waded through the water, the waves were crashing against his legs. Eventually he got to Leanne. "Are you happy now?" He asked her. She smiled. "Yeah," she replied. He looked at her, "Come on," he said with a smile, "Lets go home." And he lead her back to the beach, his hand in hers.
Jake smiled down at Leanne's face but then he saw his wedding ring. Leanne was in his past and Chrissie was in his future. He missed Leanne so much it hurt to think about her but he didn't need to think about her, after all he was with Chrissie.

--

Jake hadn't managed to get Leanne off of his mind. Alfie had arrived back home and Jake had returned to the Vic. He was sitting on the sofa in the living room when Chrissie walked in. She knew something was wrong. She went over and sat down beside him.
Chrissie: Sweetheart are you alright?
Jake: Yeah.. Yeah, I'm fine.
Chrissie: Well you don't look it.
Jake: I've just got alot on my mind, that's all.
Chrissie: What is it?
Jake: Nothing.
Chrissie: Why can't you talk to me about it?
Jake: There's nothing to talk about.
Chrissie: I tell you everything. I'm an open book.
Jake: Come on Chrissie, that's not true.
She stood up.
Chrissie: Yes it is.
She stormed out of the room. Jake sighed and put his face in his hands. He found her in the bar downstairs.
Jake: I'm sorry Chrissie, can we talk about it?
Chrissie: That's £1.20 please.. -She gave the customer her change-
Jake: I've said I'm sorry. Please, just give me another chance.
Chrissie: Yes Jim, what can I get you?
Jim: I'll have a pint and a tonic water for my Dorothy, please.
Chrissie: Sure.
She placed the drinks on the bar.
Chrissie: That'll be £2.10
Jim handed her the money and disappeared to a table with the drinks. Jake hadn't moved from where he was standing. Chrissie looked at him. He saw that he'd hurt her and immediatly felt guilty.
Jake: I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just wasn't thinking straight.
He stroked her cheek. She finally gave in.
Chrissie: It's alright. You do know you can tell me anything, right?
Jake: Yes. It's different though. I don't need to tell you, because I know that you'll always be her for me if I want to tell you.
Chrissie: Just promise me that you won't go all silent on me.
Jake: I promise.
She hugged him.

More soon?

sarahwelford
16-09-2005, 00:57
this is great post more a.s.a.p

Layne
16-09-2005, 18:18
more soon please, yes please!!! Jake tell chrissie, you love her stop thinking about leannne! x

hayley
16-09-2005, 18:46
its brill more asap! Dont forget your kalfie script either!

Tamzi
16-09-2005, 20:13
Leanne sounds interesting. I want to know why they split up? Is she coming back? more soon please
xxx

Rach33
17-09-2005, 19:31
wow wow just caught up this is brill is Leanne on her way to Walford why did her and Jake split up ohhhhhhhhhh please post more

Amber
22-09-2005, 18:15
I'm sorry! I wrote this on Monday and then I was ill until this afternoon :sick:
Enter a mystery character!

Something To Remember - Part 8
Jake had tucked away the thought of Leanne into the back of his mind. He had been working in the Vic alot more, and he'd been spending more time with Chrissie, Haylie and Adam. Chrissie did appreciate it but she still suspected there was something wrong. She wanted to have a husband who didn't keep secrets from her for once. There was Den when he had his many affairs, and now Jake was hiding something from her. She wanted to help him but she couldn't if he wasn't going to tell her. One afternoon Chrissie had gone shopping, and she'd taken the babies with her. Jake was working in the Vic, thoughts lingering in his mind. Alfie was on his stall mucking about with Stacey, who had been forced to work on the market by Big Mo since Zoe had left.
Stacey: I'm getting a cuppa. Will you look after the stall Alfie?
Alfie: Hmmm.. Yeah as long as you get me a donut
He smiled cheekily as she rolled her eyes.
Stacey: Alright then.
He grinned at her and she walked into the cafe.
Mystery Woman: Oi! Alfie!
He span around quickly. The look on his face was pure shock.
MW: Bloody hell! You look like you've seen a ghost!
She walked up to him grinning. She had long, straight, dark brown hair that fell down below her waist. She was wearing some small denim shorts, a pair of worn-out cowboy boots and a plain pink t-shirt.
Alfie: What are you doing here, darling?
MW: Something's happened. -Her smile fell as she remembered the events of the last few weeks-..But I wanted to see you lot didn't I?
He smiled.
Alfie: Where are you staying?
MW: I'm going to find a hotel or a B'n'B later.
Alfie: You can stay at our place if you want.
MW: Oh thanks Alfie!
She hugged him. Stacey walked out of the cafe with her tea and Alfie's donut.
MW: Any ideas where Jake and Danny will be?
Alfie: Danny will be in the club, Scarlet and Jake will be in the pub.
MW: Thanks. I'll see you later.
He waved as she headed in the direction of the Vic.
Stacey: What was that all about?
He looked at her.
Alfie: She's an old friend.
Stacey: Whatever.
Alfie: And what do you mean by that?
She walked over and handed him his donut.
Stacey: I mean that "an old friend" means she's either a girl you've known since you were kids or she's your ex.
He frowned.
Stacey: Well?
Alfie: Well what?
Stacey: Well which one is it?
Alfie: Neither. It's a long story.
Stacey: Well that's alright 'cause I've got a lot of time on my hands.
Alfie: It's too complicated. You wouldn't really understand. I barely understand myself.
Stacey: Try me.
He shook his head, smiling a little.
Alfie: It's not my place to tell.

:hmm: Who is it?.. :lol: It's pretty obvious!

More soon :D

Tamzi
22-09-2005, 18:20
Is it Leanne? More soon please
xxx

hayley
22-09-2005, 18:25
is it leanne? more asap!

sarahwelford
22-09-2005, 23:21
oh please post more you can not make us wait

Rach33
23-09-2005, 21:37
more please this is brill I love it as soon as poss babes

Amber
29-09-2005, 19:32
I'm sorry! I'm not going to be posting for a while. I'm starting a new script - Goodbye My Lover - about Jake and Chrissie and next weeks spoilers (I'm not saying what's happening for those of you who don't want to know what happens) and I'm going to post it soon :)

squillyfer
29-09-2005, 20:08
I love your scripts post your new one soon but finish this after lol

hayley
29-09-2005, 21:38
I'm sorry! I'm not going to be posting for a while. I'm starting a new script - Goodbye My Lover - about Jake and Chrissie and next weeks spoilers (I'm not saying what's happening for those of you who don't want to know what happens) and I'm going to post it soon :)

Dont forget about your kalfie one!

Cant wait to read you new one!

Post more to this soon!

Amber
01-10-2005, 22:03
My new script, Goodbye My Lover, is here (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=206248#post206248) :)

lil baby tash
07-10-2005, 16:15
please can you do more of this script its great but make it so leanne is nice please and DNT SPLIT JAKISSIE UP I WILL CRY!!!