PDA

View Full Version : sindis's secret past

leanne27
17-08-2005, 21:18
there doesnt seem to be a thread about sindi's secret past so i thought id start one, in inside soap magazine it says stuart wants sindi to be hypnotised so she can maybe reveal her shady past, as she cant seem to remember the horrific thing that happened to her, it also says that stuarst suspects sindi for causing the weired things that have happened recently, such as lil falling off the ladder etc, can anyone tell em more on these storylines?

Amz84
17-08-2005, 21:44
i wanna know too!!

babyblue
17-08-2005, 21:54
I read on a message board that it is revealed that sindi's hypnotism was some kind of scam and that all the accidents that happened were actually deliberate. Sindi is kinda loopy.

CrazyLea
17-08-2005, 22:00
how do you mean deliberate?

shelley
17-08-2005, 22:37
I read on a message board that it is revealed that sindi's hypnotism was some kind of scam and that all the accidents that happened were actually deliberate. Sindi is kinda loopy.There is definitely something up with Sindi. It does seem like she is doing these things deliberately because as soon as something doesn't go her way someone gets hurt - Stuart in the fire, Janae on her bike, Lil and the ladder, Susan and the cupboard door - no one could possibly be that unlucky or clumsy. I do think these things are deliberate and that the hypnotist could have been paid by Sindi to trick everyone into believing something happened to her as a child to make her do these things accidentally.

babyblue
18-08-2005, 22:26
how do you mean deliberate?

Like shelly said, all these "accidents" are a little too convenient, she's psychopathic I think. Plus her friends accident from school happened when her friend got the part in the play over sindi. They don't believe it's true as she always pulls that clumsy teary act. I think there's more things coming up with her at number 30.

Jenbobber
18-08-2005, 23:20
how come noone has noticed this before, sindi has been in the show for years and just now all these "accidents" have started to happen

samantha nixon
18-08-2005, 23:24
well when the hynotist was talking to her they got to acertain bit then she said its black and the sindi gets scared does anyone no why

Jenbobber
18-08-2005, 23:26
nope sorry, never seen the episode

CrazyLea
19-08-2005, 02:02
how come noone has noticed this before, sindi has been in the show for years and just now all these "accidents" have started to happen

yeah init!!!

babyblue
19-08-2005, 12:15

because they only just decided to get rid of her so this whole psycho thing is a bit rushed, although she was never really all there in the past, she slept with toadie for money from darcy, she used rocco to get a career in TV, she also kissed stuart when she was with toadie you could argue she manipulates situations to her advantage.

leanne27
19-08-2005, 12:54
the rumoured storyline of sindi been pshycho and evil all along would be brilliant but i really hope it doesnt happen, i like sindi even though she is really dopey at times! lol, it would be good if we found out moe about her past, and maybe bing some members of her family into the show. But i have one question, if what she is doing recently is deliberate why dont lil and susan and janae remember her doing it? i havent been watching in a while so sorry if ive missed anything, but when stuart found lil after she fell off the ladder, sindi looked really frightened almost as if she couldnt remember what she had done, maybe she blacks out or something before she does anything, liek maybe there is a side to her that she never even remembers showing?

shelley
19-08-2005, 19:37
So the repressed memory that the hypnotherapy supposedly revealed is in fact an event when she was 10 years old when she got stuck in a closet and got attacked by a fur coat. Well at least you can't say the result of this storyline was predictable.

Trinity
19-08-2005, 19:53
Sindi the psycho - leave the girl alone. Why can se not just fall out of love and move away!

samantha nixon
20-08-2005, 18:14
So the repressed memory that the hypnotherapy supposedly revealed is in fact an event when she was 10 years old when she got stuck in a closet and got attacked by a fur coat. Well at least you can't say the result of this storyline was predictable.

yeah the could have at least done something better than a coat even if it was an animal or something

hayley
20-08-2005, 18:27

Yep totally agree!

leanne27
20-08-2005, 19:02
im confused! so the whole thing of sindis traumatic past is her being locked in a closet and something to do with a fur coat??? :rotfl:

CrazyLea
20-08-2005, 19:43
lmao didnt you just laugh when sindi said about the fur coat!

i_luv_dennis
20-08-2005, 20:57
yeah i did

Kylie
21-08-2005, 01:56
i thought sindi had always been a complete klutz with everything - just look at her failed tv show thing

babyblue
21-08-2005, 13:26
I just posted this on the sindi topic in general but i think she made up the whole closet thing up and used it now to get sympathy/attention from stuart who went out when she didn't want him to, again it seems convenient she had a flashback while stuart went out and things didn't go her way, it's like the other day after the hypnotherapy when she was asleep on the couch and susan mentioned maybe the hypno thing wasn't legit she conveniently woke up in a state saying edith. Now she looks all innocent and vulnerable for stuart and she suddenly proposes.