PDA

View Full Version : matilda and alf's relative

leanne27
17-08-2005, 20:11
im sorry but i dont know what his name is, i cant remember lol, i thought this thread could be used fo discussions or spoilers about him and matilda, as i think they are and will be so sweet together, you may not like this thread but if anyone does could someone please tell me what happened in wednesdays episode, i know matilda and the guy are not allowed to see each other, and i know matildas brother was warning him away, but why, could anybody tell me what happened?

CrazyLea
17-08-2005, 20:20
are you on about ric??
henry told him to stay away cause 1. he dont like him and 2. he thinks hes leading him astray becasue of the night club thing.

leanne27
17-08-2005, 20:24
yes! thats his name thanks, i remember now ric and matilda got fake id's didnt they, what exactly is rics relationship to alf

CrazyLea
17-08-2005, 20:30
ric is alfs grandson

shelley
17-08-2005, 21:30
im sorry but i dont know what his name is, i cant remember lol, i thought this thread could be used fo discussions or spoilers about him and matilda, as i think they are and will be so sweet together, you may not like this thread but if anyone does could someone please tell me what happened in wednesdays episode, i know matilda and the guy are not allowed to see each other, and i know matildas brother was warning him away, but why, could anybody tell me what happened? Ric got Matilda's brother Henry into trouble with the Police for trashing the surf club but it was actually Ric that did it. Ric then continued to bully Henry, which is why Henry doesn't like him and has warned him to stay away from his sister.

Matilda originally didn't like Ric because of the way he treated her brother but when Ric returned after running away because he thought he killed his dad, Matilda started to relate to him because of the body she and Henry found in the bush.

I hope this helps.

leanne27
18-08-2005, 16:53
thanks i didnt quite get why henry was being awful to ric lol

shelley
18-08-2005, 18:48
You're welcome

i_luv_dennis
19-08-2005, 14:11
they are so sweet together

CrazyLea
19-08-2005, 15:10
yeah but ric dont like her does he??

leanne27
19-08-2005, 18:19
yeah i think he does, he just doesnt want to get her into any more trouble with her mum, although with saying that, he could just of latched onto matilda seen as he came back to summer bay as such an outsider. though i hope he does actually like her cause yeah they are a sweet couple

CrazyLea
19-08-2005, 18:30
yeah they are cute together. but i reckon he dont like her like you said he may have just latched onto her ... she was one of the only ones (his age) that gave him a chance

shelley
19-08-2005, 18:55
I think Matilda and Ric would make a good couple, it's a shame people won't let them be together at the moment. I think if they went out Matilda would keep Ric on the straight and narrow. They obviously like each other and I think they would be good for each other.

Trinity
19-08-2005, 18:55
I love the way H&A takes a baddy, makes you sympathise with them and has them reformed within weeks. The whole town is peopled by ex alkies and ex cons!

Trinity
19-08-2005, 18:56
And does anyone over 10 actually live with both their natural parents??

CrazyLea
19-08-2005, 19:28
*thinks* ummm nope dont think so.

kirsty_g
20-08-2005, 12:16
doesnt ric kiss another girl in a couple of weeks

Bad Wolf
20-08-2005, 13:08
ric gets with cassie who arrives soon- they will be the new "hot couple" like kane and kirsty

leanne27
20-08-2005, 18:21
oh i hate ric now, i think he might hav or will get a crush on sally, last week did you see the way he was really protective over her, when she and flynn had their falling out, he nearly had a fight with flynn! and if he gets with someone else, then he has really lost his appeal as a character for me anyway, he has led matilda on and used her just to fit into school a bit more, i feel so sorry for her.