PDA

View Full Version : Kat Alfie and Little Mo love triangle (rumour)

lil_banana01
10-04-2005, 15:47
i heard that Kat was going to come back and find Alfie and Little Mo in bed together. is this a rumour that you have heard to?

Tamzi
10-04-2005, 15:49
I haven't heard that, but I dont know if that would happen as Jake or Danny would answer the door and know, so..... but it would be hilarious if it did happen.

lil_banana01
10-04-2005, 15:59
I want to see Danny's face when he realises that Kat is Alfie's wife because i don't think he knows what Kat looks like and he is going to try and chat her up. :cheer:

Tamzi
10-04-2005, 16:03
That would be funny

lil_banana01
10-04-2005, 16:05
my friend said that the reason that Alfie was leaving EE was because he was to expensive to keep on. But if Alfie leaves will the rest of the Moon family leave to? I couldn't bear Nana having to leave. :confused:

Tamzi
10-04-2005, 16:10
Is it a break? I dunno what will happen to Nana, she'll go to probably

lil_banana01
10-04-2005, 16:12
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i luv nana moon she brings so much to EE she could stay with Jake and Danny though

Layne
10-04-2005, 16:34
I heard that Little Mo and Alfie kiss again (i think on st georges day) and i think Kat either walks in on them (while they are kissing) or she finds out somehow
Can't remember my source but maybe we should just class it as a rumour for now!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Lisa321
10-04-2005, 17:06
Yeah, I don't think its very likely Kat will walk in on them in bed. Maybe she senses it or something.
I can't wait til she does come back?
Will she still be working at the vic do you think, and i can't remeber, Has she met Chrissie? (I think she has but not 100% sure :P)

littlemo
10-04-2005, 17:10
I think either Kat or Billy walks in on them together, probably kissing. I know there's going to be a big blow out, with Billy/Kat/Alfie and Little Mo. I've read an interview with Perry Fenwick (I think Inside Soap about 2 or 3 weeks ago). He said that the script was great for that episode, really gripping. A lot of revelations are set to be revealed.

There's a lot to be sorted out, involving these characters. Little Mo and Billy still love each other, and I think on some level Alfie still loves Kat (although he said he didn't before she left). Little Mo and Alfie have a mutual attraction, but I don't think it's love.

I think Little Mo is just trying to move on with her life. It's clear at the moment Billy isn't willing to be a father to a child that isn't his. It's too traumatic for him, but I feel he could get over that in time. Alfie and Kat is complicated, but I think it could work. I don't think what Little Mo and Alfie are doing is wrong, but I don't think it will stand the test of time. They are both married, and have commitments.

I think Billy and Little Mo belong together, they are soul mates, and it would be great for them to reunite.

eastenders mad
10-04-2005, 17:12
i hope Little Mo and Alfie don't get to together cause kat and Alfie are a team i can't stand mo she does my head in

Layne
10-04-2005, 17:26
Yeah, I don't think its very likely Kat will walk in on them in bed. Maybe she senses it or something.
I can't wait til she does come back?
Will she still be working at the vic do you think, and i can't remeber, Has she met Chrissie? (I think she has but not 100% sure :P)

Chrissie amd Kat have met Yes, but i think it was only briefly.
I wonder if when Kat comes back zoe will tell her the whole truth, meaning will Kat blame Chrissie for Zoe's abortion?
I know its slightly off-topic! sorry
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

*Roxy*
10-04-2005, 18:35
That would be funny
yeah it would be