PDA

View Full Version : phil replaced?

alkalinetrio
16-08-2005, 22:19
i read little bit in the star today that there thinking of replacing phil with another actor THEY CANT DO THATTTTTTTTTTTTTT it wont be the same
so what if hes a dogger its hes life

Bryan
16-08-2005, 22:24
they cant replace phil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! steve mcfadden always has and always will be phil!!!!!!!!!!!! id rather see phil leave walford than have a new one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

CrazyLea
16-08-2005, 22:31
that would be weird. i hate it when soaps bring in another actor to play a character

Treacle
16-08-2005, 22:32
Sounds like a huge risk to me but no doubt EE won't let us down they never fail to deliver :D

Jade
16-08-2005, 22:33
Wrong!!!! (as in that would be)

chance
16-08-2005, 22:33
cant see it happening,it would be a huge mistake

Treacle
16-08-2005, 22:35
I think there's loads of potential Phils they could use and they will have to recast him if nobody will work with Steve McFadden!

CrazyLea
16-08-2005, 22:37
i still dont agree with replacing him.. just get rid of him cause i think its silly

Treacle
16-08-2005, 22:38
i still dont agree with replacing him.. just get rid of him cause i think its sillyThey could easily find a lookalike who sounds like him!

alan45
16-08-2005, 23:30
Apparently they have intervied three rottweilers, two alsation and a dalmatianis but they are too good to replace him so Batterrsea is gtetting a visit

Treacle
17-08-2005, 03:21
Apparently they have intervied three rottweilers, two alsation and a dalmatianis but they are too good to replace him so Batterrsea is gtetting a visit
:rotfl:

Treacle
17-08-2005, 03:22
They should just keep him out of the programme it can go on without him!

lilnick
17-08-2005, 06:12
It would be a massive mistake to replace Phil. Steve McFadden was in a ten year relationship with this person with two kids, so it's not as if he has raped any one.
Their private life is exactly that...private. As far as I can see it is a case of sour grapes if not then she willingly participated...whichever he has not commited a crime..get real. He should be kept on the show and his comments about other cast members (probably blown out of all proportion) are mostly correct!

Sooz15
17-08-2005, 07:25
No way could they get away with replacing Phil - HUGE MISTAKE!!

Jojo
17-08-2005, 09:02
I think changing someone because of hearsay is pretty daft and they shouldn't replace him if thats what they are going to do, just not have the character back at all. EE was excellent for a long time before Phil's arrival and has/will carry on after he has left. But facts should be checked before decisions like this are made. Like has been said, it could be a case of sour grapes and needing some money, so lets do a kiss and tell.

Johnny Allen
17-08-2005, 10:01
They can't replace Steve McFadden, but if they have to get rid of him then write Phil out of the soap.

callummc
17-08-2005, 10:22
They should kill him off,it wouldn't work,bring in a new actor as a new charector,there are certain charectors that can cot be changed and he is 1 of them,get out the doggie doorstop again,adogger doorstep for a dogger,now that would be appropiate

Bryan
17-08-2005, 11:44
They should kill him off,it wouldn't work,bring in a new actor as a new charector,there are certain charectors that can cot be changed and he is 1 of them,get out the doggie doorstop again,adogger doorstep for a dogger,now that would be appropiate

:rotfl: a dogger dorstep for a dogger! :rotfl:

Dr. Tangliss
17-08-2005, 14:04
They can't replace Phil Mitchell!

phils little sister
17-08-2005, 14:50
They can't replace Phil Mitchell!

exactly

pops110874
17-08-2005, 15:18
:mad: Noooooooo!!!!

It would be really really really wrong to recast Phil - Steve McFadden has played him for way too long and another actor would find it difficult to ever be accepted as phil....

I wouldnt like phil to leave, but if it was the choice of recasting or writing phil out, I would choose writing him out everytime.

But i like phil, I know Steve McFadden has had a few "mishaps" :o in his private life but please dont let them make the same mistake they did with den!!

LG was only just brought back and they gone and went and killed 'im and buried 'im unda the vic!! :crying: *sigh so many wasted storylines......

Bryan
17-08-2005, 15:53
well the death of phil would be a gooden, i mean look how heavily featured dens death is a fair few months on from his death, just proves you dont need a character to be phycially there to provide good and gripping storylines

alan45
17-08-2005, 19:09
Sounds like a huge risk to me but no doubt EE won't let us down they never fail to deliver :D

:rotfl: Well almost never

hayley
21-08-2005, 21:13
so what if hes a dogger its hes life

I dont mean to sound stupid what do you mean?

hayley
21-08-2005, 21:15
I have never actually seen a character change. but i really dont think they should change the actor who plays phil it would ruin his image- in fact he'd have a new image! :lol:

*Jazzi*
22-08-2005, 18:25
they can't recast phil it just wouldn't be right. :thumbsdow it would be a huge mistake :thumbsdow

eastenderfan_91
22-08-2005, 18:44
they can't get another phil it wouldn't be right

JustJodi
24-08-2005, 12:54
I dont mean to sound stupid what do you mean? A DOGGER ( GOOGLE IT ) is not a nice thing,, in fact it is illegal if CAUGHT by the law..I can understand it is his personal life but when it is plastered all over the papers it becomes PUBLIC .. a shame but thats show biz...:(

Dr. Tangliss
24-08-2005, 12:55
It's horrid. I would not do it in my spare time :(

JustJodi
24-08-2005, 12:56
I have never actually seen a character change. but i really dont think they should change the actor who plays phil it would ruin his image- in fact he'd have a new image! :lol:

a more fit body and more hair and maybe better looking,,, that would sure be a new IMAGE.. they did change characters with Sam ... so it can be done I guess that is if they need to replace him ( but again what fun would it be getting used to a new one when we are used to the old one that has not been on for some time :searchme: :searchme: )

Jenbobber
24-08-2005, 12:57
they cant recast him!

they should just leave phil out of it if they dont want to bring him back.

i dont c the big deal, i mean people do stuff all the time but because they arent famous noone ever finds out and theyre lives are not affected so why should it be different for famous people? who cares what they do in their private life? everyone has secrets

JustJodi
24-08-2005, 13:28
they cant recast him!

they should just leave phil out of it if they dont want to bring him back.

i dont c the big deal, i mean people do stuff all the time but because they arent famous noone ever finds out and theyre lives are not affected so why should it be different for famous people? who cares what they do in their private life? everyone has secrets

So did Leslie Grantham they axed him too,, apparently LG and SMc both got caught in the act and EE was not AMUSED:nono:

JustJodi
24-08-2005, 13:29
It's horrid. I would not do it in my spare time :(

I was totally shocked at the photos ,, of the "dogging" page,, just one look told me the whole story.. how disgusting !!!!:sick: