PDA

View Full Version : Make up your own spoilers for casualty

Crazy Gal 88
09-04-2005, 16:40
i would have Pete tell Claire that he raped Bex and ina fit of rage she kills him - that would make GREAT telly i think.

i think id then have to have something happen to Bex so Luke realises just how much he loves her! aahhhhhh!lol

xStephaniex
18-08-2005, 03:02
i would have pete admit to rapeing bex infront of everyone, but bex getting revenge ... somehow !? ... lol...but pete would be humiliated then the police would turn up and he'd be locked up for life and rot !
then definately lex ! luke would re-marry bex and they'd go live happily ever after ! .... well its a good thought lol

CrazyLea
18-08-2005, 10:46
lol wishful thinking there :p

Potato1992
18-08-2005, 12:12
i want it like that too crazy

Crazy Gal 88
18-08-2005, 17:59
i so want lex back together - they belong together but its never going to happen unless luke goes off to join her or something!!! but i highly doubt it!

$sTaCeY$
18-08-2005, 18:01
i would have pete admit to rapeing bex infront of everyone, but bex getting revenge ... somehow !? ... lol...but pete would be humiliated then the police would turn up and he'd be locked up for life and rot !
then definately lex ! luke would re-marry bex and they'd go live happily ever after ! .... well its a good thought lol

Very good thought but i doubt it will happen

xlxstaceyxlx
20-08-2005, 22:47
i like the idea of luke remarrying bex!!!

ok so pete admits to the police that he raped her then tried to do it again.when luke puched him at the start instead of himn looking for bex then getting pushed downstair,claire could treat him and inject loads of drugs into him and he dies slowly suffering! :thumbsup:

claire doesnt bother about his death.a new doctor comes in she falls in love and leaves lex alone! :wub:

luke will realise he stills loves bex and proposes to her again. she says YES and they live happily ever after still working in holby!!! :wub: :wub:

if only the last bit came true!!!

CrazyLea
20-08-2005, 23:20
:clap: i like it :p

xlxstaceyxlx
24-08-2005, 21:21
i got another one

what if harry gets down on one knee and proposes to selena and she says yes!!
or they can just do dates instead

xlxstaceyxlx
24-08-2005, 21:29
bex comes back from where ever she went to and claire just pops back up form the dead just to say hi lol.

bubblegum_fairy
24-08-2005, 21:32
i got another one

what if harry gets down on one knee and proposes to selena and she says yes!!
or they can just do dates instead

now that be a good one.

Apparently Mr Harper does get some female action coming his way....

Bex coming back would be great to a Lex reunitation :)

xlxstaceyxlx
24-08-2005, 21:37
now that be a good one.

Apparently Mr Harper does get some female action coming his way....

Bex coming back would be great to a Lex reunitation :)

YAY!romance for harry

and a lex reunion would be fab!

xStephaniex
31-08-2005, 14:47
i want lex renuited now lol ! :crying:

xStephaniex
31-08-2005, 14:48
great thinking tho guys :D