PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know the aussie storylines for next week??

eastenders mad
09-04-2005, 15:42
i have been going on the austrlia website but it is not working it still has last week storylines on.

can anyone help?????????

Crazy Gal 88
09-04-2005, 16:36
i know i am gutted but i found these from another source;
Monday:
Critically ill Boyd tells Sky about kissing Serena. Stu regains his sight but doesn't like what he sees. Toadie consoles Connor with some house of Trouser therapy.

Tuesday:
Janae punishes Serena on Stingray's behalf. Sky seeks comfort in the arms of Dylan. Paul has Izzy followed. Karl and Izzy edge closer to restoring their relationship. Lyn and Janelle's different approaches to parenting come to the fore.

Wednesday:
Triumphant Izzy moves back in with Karl and forces Paul to back off. David discovers shocking facts about the future of Erinsborough. Lyn loses patience with Janelle and her brood. Serena's betrayal continues creating shockwaves.

Thursday:
Ramsay street is doomed. Boyd goes on the run with Sky. Harold gets the shock of his life: is Kerry still alive? Over-imaginative Bree fuels Summer's worst fears.

Friday:
Harold finds a daughter in Gabby. Susan's newfound romance goes horribly wrong. Lou finally exacts his internet revenge on Connor.

Hope that helps! Luv J xxx

eastenders mad
10-04-2005, 10:59
cheers thanks i have just he second checked to see if it has come back but no joy.
Thanks for let me know though.

Could Boyd and Sky split up again i hope not they suit each other