PDA

View Full Version : Where is Dennis?

Princess
09-04-2005, 15:30
Does anybody know where Dennis is. I thought he'd followed Sharon to America but when she came back in February she hadn't seen him.

Where is he? :hmm:

Layne
09-04-2005, 15:31
There is already a thread on this somwhere, just look around

angelblue
09-04-2005, 15:32
Hi theres has already discussion about this i just warning you so you dont get in trouble :)

DennisRbabe
10-04-2005, 10:28
Maybe he went to America but he just went to the wrong part.

RETURN SOON DENNIS :love: :love: :love: :love:

melmarshall858
12-04-2005, 10:31
It is confirmed in todays inside soap that Nigel is on a longer break than expected, and he is returning later in the tear.
"Nigel's time away has been extended to four months but because of the way the show is filmed he won't be back on screen for a while and it will be more like a six month break.
Now expected for a surprise return to the queen vic in early summer. Dennis' return should be explosive. With his comeback due to coinside with Michelle Ryan's final weeks on the show expect fireworks when the former lovers come face to face
"Dennis' return will be a really big storyline fans will not be dissapointed the wait will be worthwhile."
With rumours that Latitia Dean is also on her way back could Nigel's return settle the so called 'Shannis' storyline once and for all

Does anyone know anything of latitias so called rumoured return?

callummc
12-04-2005, 10:55
I'm glad he's coming back but somehow i don't think he'll stick around for that long,i hope Sharons on her way back to,i somehow think Sharon will be Chrissys downfall,but i hope Shannis is over,

phils little sister
12-04-2005, 11:16
Yeah me to and im glad dennis is not coming back for a while :cheer:

?????
12-04-2005, 11:17
Shannis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad Wolf
12-04-2005, 11:20
she should come back with him, that way zoe will be upset and leave, and there can be a battle between chrissie and sharon

Toxic
12-04-2005, 13:13
I cant wait til Dennis comes back! :D

Bad Wolf
12-04-2005, 13:18
me neither!!

Alisha
12-04-2005, 16:42
Oh I really hope that Sharon does return and for the relationship between her and Dennis to continue. I just loved them two together. Their chemistry was simply unbeatable. I don't for a second feel that the storyline has run it's course. They were never given the chance they deserved and with the words 'forever' I had an inkling that the storyline was not over. Hopefully if/when Letitia return fans will finally get the reunion they are hoping for.

I do hope Sharon returns. She is my favourite character and a great actress at that. They are so many possibilities for her character and I can imagine that there will be fireworks if/when she returns. It will be testing time between her and Chrissie. It could be rally explosive. I'm just getting my hopes up as usual. We know what magazines can be like.

As for Dennis, I am really looking forward to his return. As it ties in with Zoe's final week, I’m hoping that she finally gets her comeuppance.

Claire
12-04-2005, 17:07
Dennis's return looks exciting :D
I think that he's going to be the main reason why Zoe leaves,

Bye Bye Zoe :cheer:

?????
12-04-2005, 17:08
hi Alisha, you the same Alisha i know from the beebs board ????

as much as i love shannis and wish they would come back together.i just don't think its gonna happen. OMG OMG i just had a horrible thought..... dennis comes back with a new bird!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Bad Wolf
12-04-2005, 17:12
as long as he doesn't get back with zoe, anyone is an improvement

Alisha
12-04-2005, 17:19

Exactly! Have Pat Butcher for all I care but not that Zoe.

Hi ????, yes it's me :) It all lies with Letitia and whether she is going to return or not. I doubt Dennis will come back with a new women. Dennis left the square a broken man and devastated over what Den did to him. He had lost everything that was important to him. I some how don't think that romance was on the cards for him.

Dennis will most likely get hooked up with someone at some point though but I just can’t see it yet.

stapler
12-04-2005, 18:51
Maybe he's the new Andy? Bitter and twisted after Kat... only Zoe. And Letitia if/when she comes back is to help redeem him.

Bad Wolf
12-04-2005, 18:52
i hope not, i quite like dennis

Princess
12-04-2005, 19:26
I would love Shannis to happen again but knowing EE they would probably ruin it.

P.S Hi Stapler I support Armagh too. Oisin McConville is my fave

Alisha
12-04-2005, 19:36
I don't know about bitter twisted but Dennis reverting to type sounds likely. Dennis has lost his true love along with a father figure which he had craved since childhood -a person who psychologically abused him. Dennis came to the square as a loner and much like a closed box -not letting anyone in and keeping his guard up. It's only after falling for Sharon that his shield came down and we saw a softer, loving and a more vulnerable side to his character.

Now though he is coming back to nothing (unless Sharon comes back with him). Dot is the only person he has any tie with but it's not enough. Considering all that he had to endure by the hands of Den, he was destroyed and I don't think he will come back as Mr Nice guy as happy as Larry. I however doubt he would resemble Andy and his retaliation to seer pain. Andy has his own way of dealing with hurt and grief and that’s by making them pay through going through their mind. Dennis doesn't strike m as that kind. When Dennis learned about what Andy did to Kat he was appalled and sympathised with Kat. It's not Dennis's style. Then again, Dennis said that he would never hit a women but he was proved wrong when he smacked Zoe berfor his departure. However under the circumstances I think it was understandable. It's the fact that he let it get the better of him that it played a part and there is always the fear that he can never quite be that person he wants to be.

I'm hypothetically guessing here that Dennis will go back to his 'couldn't give a toss about life' attitude and burying himself under work and relying on him self to maintain survival. I'm looking forward to his return though. There are so many ways his character can go right now. :)

EESarah
13-04-2005, 16:26
Be great to see Dennis back as long as they don't restart the awful Shannis storyline. I know some people on here may like it but to me it was borefest of last year. Dennis was far more of an interesting character when he first joined the show and there's plenty of potential good storylines for him that don't involve his love life. As for Sharon she's not half the character she was in the 90s and I hate the way they had her simpering around both her dad and Dennis. My other problem with them being the lack of any real chemistry there. Dennis had some with Kate and even to a degree briefly with Kat. But with Sharon and Zoe there just wasn't that sparkle.

Don't get me wrong I like both Sharon and Dennis individually. But together they just don't work for me and are a waste of two good characters.

Alisha
13-04-2005, 16:34
I though out of all partners that Dennis had, his chemistry with Sharon was by far the strongest and most apparent. He did have a spark with Kate though. Dennis and Zoe was a definite no for me.

I liked Dennis when he first arrived but preferred him a whole lot more when he got involved in Sharon because viewers got to see a much more softer side to him which was never saw before. I really do think that Sharon bought out the best in him in. As for Sharon, I can agree that her character changed for the worse when Den came back from the grave and that was a big shame because she is much stronger than that and the shoddy writing didn't help. I like them both individually but together, they gell well and really hope to see them back together at some point. I can’t think of any other couple more made for each other if I'm honest. :)

Lisa321
13-04-2005, 17:36
[QUOTE=Alisha]I do hope Sharon returns. She is my favourite character and a great actress at that. They are so many possibilities for her character and I can imagine that there will be fireworks if/when she returns. It will be testing time between her and Chrissie. It could be rally explosive. I'm just getting my hopes up as usual. We know what magazines can be like.[QUOTE]

Yep, I agree and possibilties for Sharon:
1. Gets back together with Dennis
2. Discovers cellar floor
3. Becomes suspicious of Chrissies involvment in Dens death
4. Has a war with Chrissie.
5. Then :eek: She's pregnant!

:-)

Alisha
13-04-2005, 17:52
She's comeing back! :cheer:

Layne
13-04-2005, 19:25
Alot of Questions please help answer all of them!!!! :hmm:

1.Nigel Harman was supposed to be returning after 3 months, then it was filming on the 18th April does this mean he won't restart filming for a while???
Does anyone actually know when Nigel/Letitia start filming again???

2.There is another thread on here somewhere about a baby?
Everyone is saying Chrissie or whatever(i want it to be chrissie) but now that sharon is back do you think she could be pregnant????

3.Is Letitia Dean's return permenant or just for a while the same for Nigel how long are they both planning to stay around???

4.Will there return be to do with Zoe's exit???

5.What is going to happen between Chrissie and sharon????
Last time they saw each other was just before chrissie killed den!!It'll be very interesting to see what the script writers come up with!!

Sorry i'm just curious please help me with all of my queries!!!
Luv ya all
Layne
x x x

stapler
13-04-2005, 20:32
I would love Shannis to happen again but knowing EE they would probably ruin it.

P.S Hi Stapler I support Armagh too. Oisin McConville is my fave

Dear God really? I love you! You must understand I'm surrounded by effing Tyrone supporters :angry: Isn't McConville just the best player in all of Ulster?

the_watts_rule
14-04-2005, 15:55
i hope they both come back

Bad Wolf
14-04-2005, 15:58
they do both come back, but its not been confirmed whether it is together nor not

Princess
14-04-2005, 17:17
Dear God really? I love you! You must understand I'm surrounded by effing Tyrone supporters :angry: Isn't McConville just the best player in all of Ulster?

I know me too. They're so full of themselves and who does Peter Canvan think he is? Sam will be back home this year! :thumbsup:

stapler
15-04-2005, 20:41
I know me too. They're so full of themselves and who does Peter Canvan think he is? Sam will be back home this year! :thumbsup:

Didn't Baldy retire last year and then come back? Flip sake... Owen Mullagan (sp?) does my head in, but then every sport has to have their blonde bombshell, don't they? Beckham... you'd think Owen spends more time in the hairdressers than on the pitch the amount of easy points he's missed in his time. Armagh will come again :lol:

Princess
15-04-2005, 20:49
Didn't Baldy retire last year and then come back? Flip sake... Owen Mullagan (sp?) does my head in, but then every sport has to have their blonde bombshell, don't they? Beckham... you'd think Owen spends more time in the hairdressers than on the pitch the amount of easy points he's missed in his time. Armagh will come again :lol:

Tell me about it. Are you going to the match on Sunday. Kernan's putting a good team on! :thumbsup:

stapler
15-04-2005, 21:24
Tell me about it. Are you going to the match on Sunday. Kernan's putting a good team on! :thumbsup:

Nah, can't - I won't be able to go to any till the summer :( GCSE's and all :wall:

Princess
15-04-2005, 21:38
Nah, can't - I won't be able to go to any till the summer :( GCSE's and all :wall:

I can't go either. I think it will be a Armagh/Tyrone Final. We might be in trouble for going off topic!

i_luv_dennis
16-04-2005, 18:55
Originally Posted by Rach
but at leat they are coming back

i_luv_dennis
16-04-2005, 18:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess

Alisha
16-04-2005, 20:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess

They better not. They ruined it last time with all the unnecessary Zoe nonsense. I'm feeling more optimistic about their future now :) and hopefully tptb have realised where they went wrong with the storyline last year. I want to see Sharon and Dennis involved in decent storylines and not another tacky love triangle. EE owe us that much.

Rach33
16-04-2005, 20:10
I have to agree I loved the couple but Whiney Slater ruined it as well as creepo daddo what we need is Dennis to go back to his naughty ways he he I loved him when he was bad not all domestic with baby faker and if Sharon gets back with Phil or Dennis I will be very mad I'll go bright red like Phil Mitchell and break things they can't go anywhere anymore as a couple when they agreed it was over at Christmas it was over the door shut firmly on them and it will ruin the characters to get them back togehter

Layne
16-04-2005, 20:22
I have to agree I loved the couple but Whiney Slater ruined it as well as creepo daddo what we need is Dennis to go back to his naughty ways he he I loved him when he was bad not all domestic with baby faker and if Sharon gets back with Phil or Dennis I will be very mad I'll go bright red like Phil Mitchell and break things they can't go anywhere anymore as a couple when they agreed it was over at Christmas it was over the door shut firmly on them and it will ruin the characters to get them back togehter

I want dennis to be a bad boy again to!!

Alisha
16-04-2005, 20:44
they can't go anywhere anymore as a couple when they agreed it was over at Christmas it was over the door shut firmly on them and it will ruin the characters to get them back togehter

With the words 'forever'.. I can't see them not getting back together if they were both in the square. They have fought so hard to be together and for them to chuck it all away now, when they can be together would be one big waste.

Shelly
17-04-2005, 15:31
when they agreed it was over at Christmas it was over the door shut firmly on them and it will ruin the characters to get them back togehter

They only agreed it was over because Zoe was pretending to be pregnant and I don't think the door was shut firmly on them when Dennis said "forever".
I don't think Dennis could say that and 5 months later it be over. I think Sharon and Dennis weren't ever really given the chance to be a proper couple and now they can I think if ee just left them apart it would be a waste of the storyline.

wweisben
17-04-2005, 16:44
sharon is not coming back . she said on the radio she want out for 6 years!

di marco
17-04-2005, 16:46
sharon is not coming back . she said on the radio she want out for 6 years!

when did she say that on the radio? cos its been confirmed on the ee website so she is coming back, she obviously changed her mind

angelblue
17-04-2005, 16:48
Why is it confirmed on ee website then and newspaper have also confirmed it and also soap critic from the this morning sharon marshall said it as well?

di marco
17-04-2005, 16:55
i think that possibly wweisben hasnt seen the confirmation and still thinks that she isnt coming back. but she is!!!!!

angelblue
17-04-2005, 16:59
To tell you the Di marco i think he is posting fake spoiler because i think if she wasnt sure i dont think she would of signed and ee wouldnt of put it on their website with out being sure and so many critics and newspaper wouldnt of said if it wasnt true?

What you said could be ture though :)

harmaniac
17-04-2005, 17:25
just to clear a few things up....

FIRSTLY, nigel and tish are returning in june (tish is a woman of her word, if you recall she did initially say it was a 5month break) - its confirmed on the EE website. :cheer:

secondly, nigel stopped filming at the end of january and he should be returning to film at the beginning of may, which i think means he will have had JUST over three months...so it shouldnt be that much longer than originally agreed.

letitia will be returning with nige, but they're not sure whether they'll be a couple, but as many have said, i really do think it will be difficult for two people who vowed to love eachother 'forever' to stay apart now the obstacles arent there.

hope that might clear up some confusion, otherwise im sure it will create plenty more! ;)

angelblue
17-04-2005, 17:28
Thank you Harmanaic you are spot on :bow:

i_luv_dennis
17-04-2005, 17:35
just want him 2 come back fast

harmaniac
17-04-2005, 17:43
just want him 2 come back fast

dont we all dear :love: