PDA

View Full Version : Whose to blame

angelblue
09-04-2005, 14:06
Who do you think is to blame for the consequences of everything that has happened to harrises?

Sorry i am bored i am just writing nonses?

chance
09-04-2005, 15:38
tommy

Lisa321
09-04-2005, 15:41
Im not sure, possibly Katy. But, Tommy and Angela were coming round to the idea of her and Martin and the baby, before Tommy made up those rumours and thats what made Katy so vunerable and Tommy took the chance to push her into aborting the baby. And that pushed Katy over the egde, because its all she ever wanted. So Tommy deserved it really.. but it was better when he was there anyway.

xXx
Lisa
xXx

angelblue
09-04-2005, 15:46
AWWW thank you for replying

I totally agree with you if he hadnt pushed her so far i dnt think she would of hurt him i dont even think she meant to hurt him he knew she was in love and to trick her into having abortion was totally wrong he basically dug her grave and dug his own i think that make sense

Before she left for sheffield with her granddad after everything that had happen she still looked like she still really loved martin

DennisRbabe
09-04-2005, 16:00
TOMMY, because if he has just excepted Katy and Martin she wouldn't have gone to live with him so soon and get pregnant and then have an abortion and then KILLED him.

P.S. I think she did all these things out of spite e.g.living with him getting preggers, just to make her dad unhappy :angry: , i think on somelevel she just wanted to see her dad kick off.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
(HOLD THE APPLAUSE)

angelblue
09-04-2005, 16:29
I think she just wanted some stability in her life and martin and baby would do that for her i dont think she was spiteful?

SoapWatcher
09-04-2005, 16:39
Tommy shouted too much, he had to go.

barneysulk
09-04-2005, 18:33
I blame Craig, it all went pear shaped when he became a goth. The curse of Marilyn Manson! Just say no kids (to crap new metal).

Siobhan
11-04-2005, 09:42
I blame Craig, it all went pear shaped when he became a goth. The curse of Marilyn Manson! Just say no kids (to crap new metal).

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: genius