PDA

View Full Version : will crissie give sam half of the pub

i_luv_dennis
25-02-2005, 15:51
well i dont think she will but sam can threaten crissie has she did kill den

Cherryz
25-02-2005, 15:54
i don't think she will, but who knows what will happen if the rest of the mitchells turn up and see their empire reduced to nothing.

daisy38
25-02-2005, 15:56
I doubt it! :)

Don't Sam leave soon?? Or acturly she might give it too her coz don't peggy go back behind the Bar!

Cherryz
25-02-2005, 15:57
it would be very hard to imagine peggy anywhere else but behind the bar at the Vic!

emma
25-02-2005, 16:14
The Press Spoilers hint at them coming to an agreement so maybe they will become business partners!

***sharon rules***
25-02-2005, 16:23
no she dont

Rach33
25-02-2005, 19:45
Who knows with Chrissie anything could happen

*JSW*
25-02-2005, 19:48
Apparently she's 'pressured' into it. So lies and manipulation look set to continue! :D

Rach33
25-02-2005, 19:49
Wot a surprise I hope Chrissie doesn't sign I like Chrissie being Queen of the Vic and Walford

i_luv_dennis
30-04-2005, 12:38
has she gave it her

*JSW*
30-04-2005, 13:01
No she hasn't but I wouldn't be suprised still if it happened.

What happened to this storyline? One minute Chrissie was being blackmailed the next thing we know they're bossom buddies. Little confusing!

Rach33
30-04-2005, 13:14
Exactly I mean they were coming to an agreement and the next thing we here NOTHING and now Sam's helping out and acting like Chrissie's best mate and comforting her when Pauline goes on about her doorstop

Babe14
30-04-2005, 15:06
I think that when Chrissie suggested to Sam that she earnt the money by working behind the pub a truce was callled at the same time. Looking into the future now I reckon that both Chrissie and Peggy will run the Vic together, unless Chrissie goes back to hairdressing. Have to admit because she looks so right behind the bar I keep on forgetting that she used to do hair!

jo3520
30-04-2005, 21:39
I think Alfie should go back into the vic! He brought life to the vic and made everythin a joke n funny! he was a great landlord! COME ON PRODUCERS! PUT ALFIE BACK IN THE VIC WHERE HE BELONGS!!!! :cheer:

Luv Jo xxxxxxxxxxx

EDIT: TRANSLATING TEXT SPEAK!

Alisha
30-04-2005, 21:45
I don't think Chrissie will give Sam the Vic.

I have a feeling that Sharon will get in the end.

For all we know Den may have a will which leaves the contents of the vic in Sharons name. I wouldn't be suprised. When got it back just before Christmas he made it clear that he got it back for her. It would be a great twist. Sam's face would be a picture.

Layne
01-05-2005, 13:54
Chrissie and the Vic, well they just go hand in hand!
It will be good when peggy comes back to see that Chrissie is now Queen of the Vic, (if she still is, which she will be!)
i don't think Peggy and Chrissie have met, or have they?
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Lisa321
01-05-2005, 15:13
I think either Sharon or Peggy will end up getting the pub.
I think Chrissie will end up getting pushed out, Sam could threaten her a bit.

I can't wait until Sam & Phil comes back and he finds out shes burnt all his businesses!!
Thats gonna be great :-)

I mean, The Archers, The Café, The Vic. Have I forgotten any?
Because The snooker hall/Angies Den/Scarlett didn't belong to him when he left & was arrested did it?

xXx
Luv Lisa

*JSW*
01-05-2005, 15:47
I think Chrissie is here to stay in the Vic. Peggy and Mitchell and Co need some fresh territory to stamp on. Making a carbon copy of the mid 90s will simply not work. Look how Den's return flopped...

And why would Sharon get it? I highly doubt Chrissie would just sell up! Sharon may work there but not buy it IMO.

Babe14
02-05-2005, 09:17
Peggy and Mitchell and Co need some fresh territory to stamp on. Making a carbon copy of the mid 90s will simply not work. Look how Den's return flopped...

And why would Sharon get it? I highly doubt Chrissie would just sell up! Sharon may work there but not buy it IMO.

Well put and I agree.

andromeda
02-05-2005, 12:27
Sharon may well get half of the pub. It's likely Den could've left it to her, but Chrissie will probably contest that.

di marco
02-05-2005, 12:28
yeh sharon cant get all the pub cos half of its in chrissie name so den will only have been able to leave half of it to sharon anyway not all of it

Siobhan
02-05-2005, 12:37
Sharon may well get half of the pub. It's likely Den could've left it to her, but Chrissie will probably contest that.

The pub belongs to Chrissie and Den.. Chrissie can only give her half to Sam if anything and Sharon cannot claim the other half cause as far as everyone is concerned Den is alive so why would they look at the will????

Sam Nixon Fan
02-05-2005, 12:39
i think that wen dens body is found zoe wil confess which is her leaving and the only way that sam and chrisse ont go down is due to the fact that sam will offer chrisse an alibi for half the vic shel say that she wont tel the police it was chriise and will agree to let zoe go down 4 it if se gets her pub back thefore sam and chriise will have an alibi so they wont be involved

i_luv_dennis
02-05-2005, 13:24
well i hope sharon will get the pub