PDA

View Full Version : amber and conrad get back together!

smilenevafrown
08-04-2005, 20:38
conrad gets back with amber aftyer discovering truth abouth baby swap. conrad gets a MASSIVE tatoo on his back with ambers name and their babys name phoenix. (they change troy into phoenix)......

dont u think amber's a rubbish actress and i dnt want them 2 get togetha!
i also think bruno raped the girl but it might also b darius 2........

ANY SPOILERS TELL ME PLZ !!!!!

lil_carla_lou
08-04-2005, 20:59
Yeah i'm not too keen on Amber. I liked Conrad and Tanya as a couple...shame.
I think bruno raped the girl!

poppy
12-04-2005, 16:40
I think it was either Bruno or Conrad..........Tanya should stay

Jemma
12-04-2005, 16:42
I think it was Bruno, tanya should stay but I like Amber as well.

emseyd
12-04-2005, 20:08
i don't want them to get back together but lets face it this footballers wives! Amber won't have her hubby for long especially considering his track record!

Sam Nixon Fan
12-04-2005, 22:42
conrads leaving

kacixxx
12-04-2005, 22:43
I dont mind them getting back together. Even though Amber does deserve betterr and she could become the next bitch of the drama. If she is capable of faking her own kidnapping. Tanya's brilliant but give Amber a chance.You never know. :confused:

soap_gal_
13-04-2005, 11:26
Well Tanya's going in next week's episode. Apparently, Conrad gives her a 'fake' engagement ring and then, he finds out that she swapped the babies at the christening.

BabyPink
13-04-2005, 13:24
No - i hate Amber :angry: - shes so manipulative - but i did feel sorry for her when she thought shed lost her baby. I love Tanya though - shes really cunning - wont be the same without her. :thumbsdow. I think it was Darius as in the synopsis for thurs 21st it says Katie has him at her mercy. I dont like him anyway!

chec2k
13-04-2005, 13:52
I like Amber, with Tanya leaving it will give her character time to shine.

Jenbobber
14-04-2005, 10:18
No - i hate Amber :angry: - shes so manipulative - but i did feel sorry for her when she thought shed lost her baby. I love Tanya though - shes really cunning - wont be the same without her. :thumbsdow. I think it was Darius as in the synopsis for thurs 21st it says Katie has him at her mercy. I dont like him anyway!

you hate amber coz shes manipulative? but you love Tanya coz shes cunning? Tanya is just as, if not more manilpulative than Amber, she sets everyone up to get her own way, and manipulates every1!!

BabyPink
14-04-2005, 12:56
I just think Tanya is such a cool character and when she does the things she does shes so clever and does it with style :bow: ! When its Amber she doesnt quite have the same manner, her attempts just seem desperate. Just my opinion. :D

poppy
14-04-2005, 13:01
I think it's a shame that Tanya is leaving but Amber is ok too..........

retrohead
14-04-2005, 16:28

I think it may have been Darius too. I was thinking the way that Bruno treats Lucy is just meant to throw us off?

Jojo
15-04-2005, 10:07
Looks like Katie thinks its Darius after he mentioned "Skipper". Did you see the preview for next week when he's bent over and she's aiming the harpoon gun thingy at him!!! John Bobbit style revenge coming up by the looks of it!!!!!