PDA

View Full Version : Different Music Tastes

Amber
14-08-2005, 19:32
My music tastes are so different at the moment, I love James Blunt's album Back To Bedlam but I also like BEP's album Monkey Business and Kelly Clarkson's single Since U Been Gone

I mean there are 3 different types of music there:
Ballad
Hip-hop/Rap
Rock

What music do you like at the moment?

xCharliex
14-08-2005, 19:49
Im a garage girl, love all the old tunes especially

My tastes in music has changed a lot over the years. I used to be a right cheesy pop type of music lover, but im into my R & B, some Hip Hop, and i occasionally listen to some drum & bass, not a lot though cos it gets on my nerves.

I love all my old club tunes, all the disco classics, 60's,70's & 80's

But i do like some stuff Greenday has brought out, absolutely loving Kelly Clarksons new album, and Oasis.

Im not into any of the hard rock stuff, or heavy metal, classical aint my thing either lol

CrazyLea
16-08-2005, 00:23
im bit varied. i love all the rock stuff and classic rock like guns and roses, aerosmith, MCR, SOAD and stuff like that...then theres softer stuff like green day, GC, and stuff like that and thennn i love stuff like celine dion, anastacia, i like alsorts except rap i HATE rap with a passion

Johnny Allen
16-08-2005, 15:06
I have different tastes, Keane, U2, Queen, The Killers, Kaiser Cheifs, James Blunt sometimes I like a bit of Madonna, Abba, it depends on my mood.

Kaydie
16-08-2005, 16:26
Im an Indie girl, I like stuff from the 60s aswell like The animals and The kinks. :thumbsup:

Chris_2k11
16-08-2005, 16:28
I love nearly anything and everything! Even some of the old stuff! :D

Eastenders_4ev@
16-08-2005, 19:30
the songs i like at da minute are:

akon - bananza
mariah carey - we belong together and her new one shake it off
the game - dreams
2 pac - guetto gospel
pussy cat dolls - dont cha
kelly clarksons - since you have been gone
bep- dont lie

and loads more lol

I like speed garage aswell lol

♥Lovin Me 4 Me♥
18-08-2005, 22:08
the songs i like at da minute are:

akon - bananza
mariah carey - we belong together and her new one shake it off
the game - dreams
2 pac - guetto gospel
pussy cat dolls - dont cha
kelly clarksons - since you have been gone
bep- dont lie

and loads more lol

I like speed garage aswell lol

omg exactly the same! i luv rnb rap garage!

Abi
18-08-2005, 22:12
I love Gwen Steffani's album "love angel music baby"

Jemma
22-08-2005, 14:04
I like loads of different stuff - at the moment my fave songs are Pussycat dolls, Black eyed Peas, , Gwen Stefani and Mariah Carey but I like old stuff from Madonna and U2 as well, plus Franz Ferdinand, Razorlight, Maroon 5 and Scissor Sisters.

luna_lovegood
30-08-2005, 00:52
I'm really random, I love most rock especially metal, but I also really like Rnb and dance. SOmetimes even a bit of cheesy pop.

Eastenders_4ev@
30-08-2005, 16:11
omg exactly the same! i luv rnb rap garage!

lol

alkalinetrio
15-09-2005, 21:38
i still love punk, ska and some metal and reggae

fav bands would be:

alkaline trio
rancid
the clash
dropkick murphys
the transplants
the vandals
the casualties..ect ect the list gos on and on and on

CrazyLea
15-09-2005, 21:39
i still love punk, ska and some metal and reggae

fav bands would be:

alkaline trio
rancid
the clash
dropkick murphys
the transplants
the vandals
the casualties..ect ect the list gos on and on and on

alkaline trio are well good

alkalinetrio
15-09-2005, 21:43
my fav band cant wait to see them in november:D you got any of there albums?

.:Kitz:.
17-09-2005, 09:42
LostProphets, System of a down, The WhiteStripes, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Feeder, My Chemical Romance, No Doubt, The Exies, Blink 182, Entwine, Gorillaz, New Found Glory, The Killers, HIM, FightStar (kinda), Pantera, Velet Revolver er.....i'll get back to you on the rest!!

.:Kitz:.
17-09-2005, 10:03
oh oh oh and inME and Nine Inch Nails!! They rock!!

Bad Wolf
17-09-2005, 10:06
love everything- the most random music taste ever- just bought arcade fire's album funeral, which is really good

xXxJessxXx
19-09-2005, 19:58
My music tastes are so different at the moment, I love James Blunt's album Back To Bedlam but I also like BEP's album Monkey Business and Kelly Clarkson's single Since U Been Gone

I mean there are 3 different types of music there:
Ballad
Hip-hop/Rap
Rock

What music do you like at the moment?

same! I like all different. i love all the ones you said ie Kelly Clarkson, Jame Blunt, BEP's. U2, KT Tunstall, David Grey.... erm i like lal different songs, i like some rock music like sissor sisters and kiezer cheifs.etc. i dont really like this like green day or good charlotte!lol :thumbsdow but i also like some dance songs. only a certian few though.

so i'd say i love anything really like dance, rock, r'n'b, pop, ballad, hip hop,

CrazyLea
19-09-2005, 20:11
scissor sisters aint rock??/

Katy
19-09-2005, 20:16
i have a really random music taste. I am thinking of getting an ipod so i can have it all on one thing. At the moment im into Dance. Dj Sammy, and things. but i also really like daniel powter, and i really want kt tunstalls albem.

hazey
19-09-2005, 22:38
I love all music classical, Garage, abit of drum and bass, U2 UB40,Maddona Queen, Craig David, any thing really except the old punk,Rock and Heavy metal stuff, although it was my era not made on the sixties.

willow
19-09-2005, 22:50
my music tastes are really differnt too, my fave is greenday but i also like jem, k t tunstall, eminem, james blunt, good charlotte, blink 182 , G4...................the only things i really can't stand is david grey and celine dione