PDA

View Full Version : make up your own spoliers

daver
08-04-2005, 18:10
here, you can make up your own spoilers! How would you like the Harris plot to end? How would you finish Maya? What would you do if you were in the writers chair? Pour out your heart! (Lol, sorry for posting on the wrong fourm, i'm new here)

Siobhan
08-04-2005, 18:12
I would have Katy hang herself and ray to find her, have a heart attack and die.. both them storyline are been drawn out for me

daver
08-04-2005, 18:19
Really, I would have a violent siege with the Morgan's killing Tommy and Tracy Barlow. The Harris's would leave on witness protection, and Steve would grieve for Tracy.

Siobhan
08-04-2005, 18:32
I don't think Steve would grieve Tracey... Or I would not like to see him..

angelblue
08-04-2005, 18:58
I would of had actually had angela and tommy die in car accident after making katy get abortion i would of got martin and katy back togther once they got through their problems of abortion and everything else and the grievance of their parents and katy and martin getting married and taking in craig with them to look after him.

Meh
09-04-2005, 00:19
I would have Katy hang herself and ray to find her, have a heart attack and die.. both them storyline are been drawn out for me

Are you having a bad day Siobhan? :)

daver
09-04-2005, 23:21
sorry, you can post Eastenders ideas as well

Siobhan
13-04-2005, 17:09
Are you having a bad day Siobhan? :)

Nope.. I was just sick of the whole crying from Katy and the "i am going to die" from Ray... but all better now that it is over :)

leanne27
25-11-2005, 21:15
who's ray???

Chris_2k11
25-11-2005, 21:19
Tracy's dad.

billfan
15-01-2006, 00:55
The Bill one - Phil Hunter proved that he loved Samantha Nixon by taking a paternity test for her. Tests came out negative, meaning it wasn't his child. Phil would run down to the canteine and shout out: 'It's not mine!' Run over to Sam and hug her then say: 'I never wanna leave you, I love you too much.' Kiss her then say marry me. And she would obviously accept. Then everyone in the canteine would cheer.

The episode to do with Sam being in the warehouse with Alan Kennedy.

Terry Perkins would ring Jack Meadows. Jack would put the phone on loud speaker in CID and Phil Hunter would hear Terry say. "It's Sam, I can't find her anywhere." Jack would start to get a little worried, same as Phil. Go back to being in the warehouse. Then Phil talking to Jo Masters saying something like:
Phil: What if something terrible happens to her. I couldn't bare that. Even though he got off the charge, he's still a seriel rapist. What if he...
Jo: You can't think like that.
Then Phil, Jo and Jack would go to the warehouses and when SO19 broke down the door Terry, Jo, Jack and phil would all go in. Sam would be quite shaken up and Phil would walk over to her and put his arma around her saying something like' "Don't worry, I'm here now and I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you. Ever.

Just an idea. Still meaage boards are for ideas to be shared. hee hee.

jason_beech
15-01-2006, 21:09
2006 "spoliers"
martin turns back to his old ways and gets abusive and hits sonia and turns to drink and sonia becomes scared of martin so much she cant leave the house and she goes go to the police where he has to go back to prison and sonia realizes she cant leave him butr rebeccas nan dies she needs a home will they be allwed accsess thanks to martin

demi turns goth and tries to rebel against everything and ends up cutting herself because of leo

grant returns and both him and phil feud over sharons love

juley gets dumped by ruby for someone else

jhonny dies by one of the mitchels in a high speed car chase on the 21st brithday edition of eastenders

chrissie gets sentenced and returns for one week only

deano wicks does credit card fraud on dot leaving her serious money troubles
can jim help her?

gus gets a car and runs over wellard by accident with wellards life in doubt robbie comes to say a final farewell to his oldest freind

danny moon gets murdered by a some one he didnt expect to see again

by the end of the year its clear albert sqaure has a serial killer around who will kill off a ee legend by christmas

di marco
15-01-2006, 21:10
2006 "spoliers"
martin turns back to his old ways and gets abusive and hits sonia and turns to drink and sonia becomes scared of martin so much she cant leave the house and she goes go to the police where he has to go back to prison and sonia realizes she cant leave him butr rebeccas nan dies she needs a home will they be allwed accsess thanks to martin

demi turns goth and tries to rebel against everything and ends up cutting herself because of leo

jhonny dies by one of the mitchels in a high speed car chase on the 21st brithday edition of eastenders

can jim help her?

gus gets a car and runs over wellard by accident with wellards life in doubt robbie comes to say a final farewell to his oldest freind

by the end of the year its clear albert sqaure has a serial killer around who will kill off a ee legend by christmas

wow theyre good! :)

Bree
15-01-2006, 21:21
they are good

Tannie
15-01-2006, 21:39
they are really good.

I think Chrissie should be found not guilty and come back and find out that Dawn is With Jake and a big Bitch fight erupts to see who will get jake.

di marco
15-01-2006, 21:41

i think the serial killer should kill off ian!

Tannie
15-01-2006, 21:42
yeah

sheilamarie
16-01-2006, 17:14
yeah i hate ian

the_watts_rule
16-01-2006, 20:23
2006 "spoliers"

can jim help her?

There Good! :)

xStephaniex
29-01-2006, 02:23
i would have Bex return to casualty for luke and them to announce there getting married again and within a few more weeks bex announces shes pregnant and they leave together awwwwwww yay

Tannie
29-01-2006, 13:36
i would have Bex return to casualty for luke and them to announce there getting married again and within a few more weeks bex announces shes pregnant and they leave together awwwwwww yay

That would be brilliant

Bree
29-01-2006, 16:43
yeah that would be cool :)