PDA

View Full Version : revenge

Bryan
13-08-2005, 10:43
i know this is pruely speculation but dya reckon leo's dad Ray will seek a new revenge plot against Demi and the Millers following his son's death, as if hes held petty grudges over less important things how would he cope with his son dead beacuse of Demi and the MIllers, or dyou think the Taylors have come to an end in Eastenders, i hope not as i like Trisha, Leo's Mom, she's a great actress, escpically from her days in Family Affairs.

CrazyLea
13-08-2005, 10:46
well keith lets tricia see aleesha. but i dont know bout leos dad he might seek revenge. it could be interesting if he did

i_luv_dennis
13-08-2005, 10:47
cool

Jessie Wallace
13-08-2005, 11:55
I don't really mind if we lost them or keep them, he annoy's me a little, but she is bearable.

shannisrules
13-08-2005, 11:57
leos dad doesnt seem to really care about leo as he was going to beat him up when he came out of hospital-but he didnt so i ont think he'll bother with the millers

Jessie Wallace
13-08-2005, 11:59
Who knows, but i think he should go take an overdose and then that would solve a lot of problems.

eastenders mad
13-08-2005, 12:43
that is shocking. i wish he would leave the millers alone. I was nearly crying last night when Leo was dead. I like it when they did a flash back and he saw Demi and Aleshia i thought that was so sweet.

Jessie Wallace
13-08-2005, 12:44
I've still not seen last night's yet!

xcutiekatiex
13-08-2005, 14:28
i think there might be summit about leos mum because she said shes going to leave ray and he might not take her back so she keeps in contact with her grandadughter- summit like that might happen...

Bryan
13-08-2005, 15:00
a crazed revenge would make sense i mean if his sons dead hed want revenge,m more of a reason for revenge then ya boyfriend leaving you *coughs* mad mya!

xcutiekatiex
13-08-2005, 15:33
true

Jade
13-08-2005, 15:34
I think there will be major guilt felt by Rosie and Keith about the events that lead up to Leo's death.

xcutiekatiex
13-08-2005, 15:37
yea also tricia cause she didnt look for him earlier, and also maybe demI?? cause he took it because he thought she was dead

Bryan
13-08-2005, 15:38
I think there will be major guilt felt by Rosie and Keith about the events that lead up to Leo's death.

i agree, i mean i think as soon as the pair had gone missing they realised: hey thats becuase of us, and now demi nearly died and leo is dead just becuase of a petty feud it will be intresting to see how they can cope with the guilt

its like the bit of R & J that Shakspeare never wrote, the bit id say would be most intresting to see how the Cap and Monts react and if they settle their grugde

Jade
13-08-2005, 15:41
i agree, i mean i think as soon as the pair had gone missing they realised: hey thats becuase of us, and now demi nearly died and leo is dead just becuase of a petty feud it will be intresting to see how they can cope with the guilt

its like the bit of R & J that Shakspeare never wrote, the bit id say would be most intresting to see how the Cap and Monts react and if they settle their grugde

The aftermath will be intresting I only hope that EE dont brush it under the carpet and everything will go back to normal. I dont think we've seen the last of Leos family

Treacle
13-08-2005, 15:45
Well if this is "purely speculation" shouldn't it go in the "Rumour Mill" or something?

hayley
13-08-2005, 15:45
i hope he gets what he deserves!

Jade
13-08-2005, 15:48
Well if this is "purely speculation" shouldn't it go in the "Rumour Mill" or something?

Yea I guess it should.

Cheers WQ:)

Dr. Tangliss
13-08-2005, 16:37
i hope he gets what he deserves!

Yes, me too, he is one evil man!

Kim
13-08-2005, 20:59
well keith lets tricia see aleesha. but i dont know bout leos dad he might seek revenge. it could be interesting if he did

Keith won't let Tricia see Aleesha, so feeling sorry for her because she has just lost her only son, Rosie goes behind Keith's back and arranges for Trisha to meet her and Aleesha.

I think Ray might go mad and seek revenge, but it wouldn't be out of love for Leo. He has beat him and he just stormed straight out of the room when he found out that Leo had died. Any revenge sought by Ray would be because he feels sorry for himself.

Kim
13-08-2005, 21:07

I think that Rosie and Keith but also Trisha and Demi will feel guilty about the events that led up to Leo's death.

I think that Rosie, Keith, and Trisha will feel guilty for trying to keep Leo and Demi apart because if they had of let them see each other Leo and Demi would never have run away, and therefore Leo would still be alive.

I think that Demi will feel guilty because she didn't wait longer for Leo to return.