PDA

View Full Version : H&A New Spoilers from Aussie Website

shelley
12-08-2005, 12:42
This week on Home and Away

To escape his torment, Flynn checks himself out of hospital against doctors’ orders.

Beth makes friends with her new neighbours, and learns that Tony’s wife died some years ago. Matilda and Luc Holden are mutually attracted.

At the Surf Club, the Holden boys introduce themselves to Alf. Martha’s anger towards Jack is obvious and Alf apologies for her.

Flynn ends up back in hospital and Sally reassures him his recurring dream means nothing.

Jack and Luc tease their father about Beth, but all freeze when a phone call implies their past is catching up with them.

Kim is shocked to discover he had a brother and is enraged at his father’s secrecy. Hayley tries to placate Kim.

Jack doesn’t see any point in settling in Summer Bay now that his secret has caught up with them. Meanwhile, Beth receives a letter telling her she’s living next to a murderer.

Lucas is picked on by the school bully. Ric and Matilda are impressed with his self defence.

Jack’s secret is out when a talk back radio announces there’s a killer copper in Summer Bay.

When Kim learns that his brother died as a baby, he goes to Morag for help in his search for the truth.

The feuding lovers Ric and Cassie are sacked from Colleen’s play.

Tony stands up for his son Jack at an angry meeting of Summer Bay residents.

Kim tracks down a safety deposit box – but Hyde has got there before him. What is the secret Hyde is keeping from his son?

Robbie’s manhood takes a blow when Tasha tackles an intruder.

When introduced to the new drama teacher at school, Dan is stunned to see who it is.

Morag finds the letter meant for Kim. She is horrified to read its contents.

i_luv_dennis
12-08-2005, 13:57
Morag finds the letter meant for Kim. She is horrified to read its contents.
wounder whats going on

Bad Wolf
12-08-2005, 13:59
sounds brilliant!

tasha_cfc
12-08-2005, 18:37
Gonna be gd

kirsty_g
17-08-2005, 14:20
sounnds cool

CrazyLea
17-08-2005, 16:53
sounds great

Potato1992
17-08-2005, 17:15
i wanna know wot is in the letter it sounds v. gd

Kylie
17-08-2005, 18:36
she is really kims father! Well she has a face like a bloke anyway!
Seriously - hyde is not his father perhaps?

Saree
17-08-2005, 21:49
:rotfl:

tasha_cfc
17-08-2005, 22:50
Seriously - hyde is not his father perhaps?
lol :lol:

Kylie
20-08-2005, 13:32
he he i thought that was quite good coming from me!