PDA

View Full Version : Wonderboy

Keating's babe
08-04-2005, 14:42
I hope I'm in the right forum. :angel:

Does anyone remember the Arcade game Wonderboy? I was wondering whether it has been released on a playstation or such like?

I would love to buy it but cannot seem to find it in the shops.

Skits
08-04-2005, 16:37
Wonderboy - doesn't that bring back some happy memories. Me and my friends all loved it. Hours of entertainment for 10p. I don't play computer games anymore so I don't know if it's available. A couple of years ago I bought a hand held game that you plugged into the telly and it had about 1000 games on it. Wonderboy was on it but it was called Treasure Island. I'll keep an eye out and if I hear anything I'll post it in the games forum. :rotfl:

Keating's babe
12-04-2005, 18:32
Wonderboy - doesn't that bring back some happy memories. Me and my friends all loved it. Hours of entertainment for 10p. I don't play computer games anymore so I don't know if it's available. A couple of years ago I bought a hand held game that you plugged into the telly and it had about 1000 games on it. Wonderboy was on it but it was called Treasure Island. I'll keep an eye out and if I hear anything I'll post it in the games forum. :rotfl:

Thanks Skits. I really want to own it, have wanted to since I got hooked as a kid. I went to Malta and in the hotel went in the games room (29 and a big kid) and there it was.

Miss Clio
20-04-2005, 14:41
I've still got mine on my sega master system I wont get rid of the console. Too many memories when I was kid and is still a laugh to play when it gets dug out of the loft every so often :)

Keating's babe
20-04-2005, 15:54
I had a commodore 64 when I was young, and loved playing a game called Icicle Works.