PDA

View Full Version : Press Office Spoilers Week 17 - Monday 25-

Jade
08-04-2005, 12:58
Monday 25 April

Ruby’s gutted when Danny is unable to drive her to school after getting a puncture in his tyre. Trying to help her friend, Stacey encourages Ruby to pretend she’s ill so that she can call Danny and ask him to pick her up from school. All goes to plan until Danny realises what Ruby is up to. He lets her down gently but Ruby is mortified.

Both Alfie and Little Mo try and find out about each other’s relationships. Garry and Minty ask Alfie to go speed-dating with them and he reluctantly agrees when Little Mo, sacrificing herself, tells him it’s a good idea.

Elsewhere, Tina wonders if it would be better to be a separate part of Johnny’s life but Pat makes her think again; and Dot decides that she is going to learn to drive.

Tuesday 26 April

Pauline expresses her anger to Dot about Martin and Sonia going to see Chloe and keeping it a secret. Dot tries to reassure Pauline that the last thing Martin and Sonia wanted to do was to hurt her by not telling her about Chloe. Sonia realises that something must be wrong and decides to have a word with Pauline but Dot narrowly averts her. However, Pauline is livid with Sonia – will she tell her how she feels?

Dot talks to Pauline about how Charlie used to laugh at the thought of her learning to drive and worries that Jim will do the same. Pauline encourages Dot to take some lessons but is saddened by Jim and Patrick’s amusement.

Elsewhere,Tina gives Johnny an ultimatum about their relationship but will he be able to talk her out of it?

Thursday 28 April

As Johnny prepares a meal for Tina and Ruby, Ruby tries to work out exactly what the relationship is between him and Tina. The pair just about manage to deal with Ruby’s awkward questions but she realises that there is something going on…

Garry, Minty and Alfie prepare to go speed-dating. Garry advises Minty on his clothing choice and gives them tips on how to read a woman’s body language. Alfie doesn’t buy it, while Minty gets confused trying to take it all in.

Friday 29 April

Pauline’s annoyed when Sonia and Martin head for the chippy after she has prepared lunch. Sonia realises that Pauline’s annoyance doesn’t stem from the lunch arrangements. Pauline tells them that she’s upset because they didn’t tell her they saw her granddaughter. Martin tries to talk to Pauline but Sonia is unable to keep out of the discussion and it turns into a personal argument…

Minty and Garry decide not to meet Alfie for a drink as planned, as they feel that Alfie will crow about his success at speed-dating. They decide to lock themselves in the Arches for a slim-line lunch and follow the advice given in the book How To Meet Your Mate.

Elsewhere, Alfie and Little Mo both find it hard to hide their delight when they realise that neither of them has a new partner.

Princess
08-04-2005, 13:14
Will it be the week after this that Kat comes back?

Tamzi
08-04-2005, 13:19
wow. Kat's gonna be back soon so that will spoil everything for mo and alfie, what a shame! So ruby is about to find out. Finally. Eastenders is getting good again.

brenda1971
08-04-2005, 13:43
Soun ds good

sarah21
08-04-2005, 13:44
I'm interested in the Sonia/Martin/Pauline bits, they sound good and Minty and Garry should provide some much needed comedy. :rolleyes:

But, the Mo/Aflie and Johnny/Tina storylines are awful. I really am finding it difficult to take to Tina. :thumbsdow

tammyy2j
08-04-2005, 14:17
Thanks for posting, i really hope Martin, Sonia and Pauline get the axe soon they are really annoying. Sonia has turned into a younger Pauline.

sarah21
08-04-2005, 14:55
Thanks for posting, i really hope Martin, Sonia and Pauline get the axe soon they are really annoying. Sonia has turned into a younger Pauline.

I would think that is very unlikely. You are probably in for a very long wait. They are one of the few things worth watching at the moment. I'm looking forward to Sonia and Pauline's showdown. It should be really good. Sonia is certainly not a younger Pauline, but she is more than a match for her.

.:Kitz:.
08-04-2005, 15:10
Yeah, Sonia been in it for a LOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG time I doubt that they will axe her soon!

*kalfie*moon*
08-04-2005, 15:57
i hope kats back the week after :cheer:

Siobhan
08-04-2005, 16:02
Sound funny.. Can't wait

littlemo
08-04-2005, 21:35
I would think that is very unlikely. You are probably in for a very long wait. They are one of the few things worth watching at the moment. I'm looking forward to Sonia and Pauline's showdown. It should be really good. Sonia is certainly not a younger Pauline, but she is more than a match for her.

Yeah I love that Sonia is not afraid to stick up for herself, and is capable of speaking her mind! She is a bit like Pauline, in that their tempers are similar, when they get started, Martin isn't going to get a look in. Martin is quite weak in comparison. I love the character of Sonia, maybe this showdown is the one that makes Sonia leave the house. She's clearly not going to be happy about Pauline sticking her nose him, however once she has calmed down, maybe she will realise how much she could really help her.

lil_banana01
10-04-2005, 15:55
I agree that Sonia is turning into a younger Pauline and the storylines with Sonia, Pauline and Martin are wearing thin. I like the sound of Dot learning how to drive what do you think?

littlemo
10-04-2005, 16:07
I agree that Sonia is turning into a younger Pauline and the storylines with Sonia, Pauline and Martin are wearing thin. I like the sound of Dot learning how to drive what do you think?

I am looking forward to Dot learning how to drive? It's going to great. Especially with a comedian coming in to play the character of the driving instructor (Melvin Hayes from I think ain't half hot mum) I don't watch it myself, but it should be good.

I'm not getting tired of the storylines with Sonia, Pauline and Martin, I am really enjoying them. It's good to see Natalie Cassidy getting some good storylines, and I like that it involves the whole family. They've got a comedy storyline with Dot, and then they'll have her and Jim being involved in the Rebecca situation also. I like storylines involving families, instead of just individual people. It's going to be excellent!

lil_banana01
10-04-2005, 16:11
i wish that all of the Slater girls would come back coz when all of them were there they were one of the best EE family's. Now there are only a few of them they arn't as good.

littlemo
10-04-2005, 16:58
i wish that all of the Slater girls would come back coz when all of them were there they were one of the best EE family's. Now there are only a few of them they arn't as good.

I want Kat too come back and I love Little Mo, she's a brilliant character! I'm not so keen on Zoe, and I wouldn't mind if Lynne didn't come back. Belinda is quite a good character, but I think Kat and Mo are the ones we really need.

*Roxy*
10-04-2005, 18:45
ok looks like it's a good week to watch

littlemo
10-04-2005, 21:09
ok looks like it's a good week to watch

Yes I can't wait to see Sonia stand up to Pauline, excellent!

andromeda
11-04-2005, 09:17
I want Kat too come back and I love Little Mo, she's a brilliant character! I'm not so keen on Zoe, and I wouldn't mind if Lynne didn't come back. Belinda is quite a good character, but I think Kat and Mo are the ones we really need.

Kat & Mo are the key ones, and at least this Alfie/Mo storyline should be good for a bit of drama for both of them.... even if I don't like alfie & Mo together.

purple81
11-04-2005, 11:04
I agree, Kat and Lil Mo are the best I could easily do without the others

jo loves nigel
15-04-2005, 18:15
:thumbsup:sharon is coming back with dennis...OMG :cheer: :love: