PDA

View Full Version : Dis-Belief 1 parter

.:Kitz:.
08-04-2005, 10:04
This is like, my first fantasy script and it's ok. Doesn't really make much sense and i'm not sure if its been done before. But here goes...

What happened was through no fault of my own. It couldn't be helped. If he hadn't pushed me all these years- sigh- who am I kidding? No body knows what I'm going through except me, and how can i get help? I can't unless i talk to that spineless witch about it. That would make her day, me telling her it wasn't her fault, taking all the blame leaving her with a clear concense. Thats not gonna happen.
Any way, it was instinct. Any body would have done the same and now that other stupid cow grabbing for my money because of one stupid mistake. We were all meant to stick together, not take sides and be bitching behind each others back. What was i thinking taking sides with a Mitchell. I must have been out of my mind. Den- he was the reason, he ruined my life. RuinedSams life and ruined Zoe's life. But why should I care. I don't need them but they need me. If i hadn't been strong and held us together this thing would have come down on us like a ton of bricks.
Every thing i have done, i have done for him. He was the reason i came here, came to Walford, the vic. Met up with Zoe, Sam. But the kids.
What the hell should i tell them. I can't say that he left me. They'd go looking for him. Wouldn't they?
Thay left HATEING their dad for what he did. Lying and schemeing to break them all up into little peices inside. And Sharon left hateing me as well.
How did i get into this mess?
It wasn't meant to go this far. The others don't understand yet i have to pretend i can symaphise with them. It should be the other way around.
Really it should have been them helping me....after all. Zoe had just killed my husband......

What do you think? Does it make sense? and PLEASE tell me if i have brought up someone elses points.

Tamzi
08-04-2005, 11:39
Thats really really good and it did make sense. Bravo.

08-04-2005, 12:26
Thanx, with out school its boring and i've been trying to think what it must be like to be Chrissie. I know its rubbish but i honestly couldn't care less! I'm gonna give up on script writing, i like spoilers better!

Rach33
08-04-2005, 12:47
It's brill babes please post another one maybe you could do one for Zoe and one for Sam

08-04-2005, 14:59
good idea, i think i might just do that. Here goes.

Guilt's eating me up inside. He deserved it. I know it. He knew it. Even the others know it. Why are they being so nice to me? Especially Chrissie, i mean i just killed her husband- but i'm trying not to dwell on that- even so, she's being very understanding. Is there a hidden agenda? I doubt it, Chrissie isn't two faced, except when it comes to Den.
But the fact is I'm feeling dead guilty for 2 reasons-
I killed my baby. My baby. It was my baby. I know Den was the father but that child was a little human being. It wasn't it's fault, it didn't ask for this but Chrissie told me it was the right thing to do. I did have doubts at the start, i mean, I was in the same situation as Kat was back then. But she chose to keep me. I felt like i was cheating this little baby of life. But i so wanted to make it up to Chrissie. I just killed her husband and she was being so nice to me. She kept me focused in the right direction instead of going off the rails all through this so i had to keep her happy. She obviously knew what to do so i went along with it. She was so understanding saying she knew it wasn't my fault. There were times when she snapped and bit my head off for killing him. I kept saying i was sorry. So, to keep her from telling the police i did as i was told. Even if it didn't feel right.
The second reason is Den.
I killed another person. I feel like a criminal, like it was all a dream. Did it happen? Every time i walk into the Vic i see him lying there. Still. Dead. I shudder to even think about it. But Chrissie copes so well. How the hell does she do it? Keep calm, focused....clear concenced. I don't know. But he's lying there and he can't get me. He's lying under cement. How did Chrissie stay strong? Stay so calm and together? As for Sam she's been a mate as well. I think she's hiding something. I just don't know what.
I need find out. Am i being paranoid? I feel like every one is staring at me, almost as if they know. I know they don't but i can feel their eyes burinig the back of my head-even if they're not. Everyone in my family was asking if i was alright. I just wanted them to leave me alone. But the only way that was gonna happen was if i acted normal. Which I'm getting much better at.
He still haunts me. I have to shrug it off. As Chrissie says, act as if nothing happened. But for me-its not that easy.

What d'ya think. that one was worse than the other one!! Oh well. I'm gonna think up one to do for Sam and then thats it. Hope you like it! :)

Layne
08-04-2005, 16:47
That is BRILLIANT!!
I'm sorry i ain't replies before but that is really good,there is loads of emotion in it!!
I was just sitting here reading it and nearly fell off my chair!!
Xan't wait for the sam one, but then what are you going to!Its Great more soon
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

08-04-2005, 18:57
I'm surprised i feel this good about my self. I really shouldn't. But i'm getting my life back on track. Andy's dead, i'm really not sure how i feel about that. I certainly stopped loving him...i think. Chrissie is getting what she deserves. The Mitchell's own the square. Always have done and always will do. Phil-don't know where he has got to. But i'm gonna make it up to him. I didn't mean to loose his businesses and investments but i'm gonna pay him all back. Using the money that i rightfully deserve from the pub and i'm making good progress with Zoe. She's basically wrapped around my little finger, almost at the same stage with Chrissie except she's gonna be harder to fleece. Oh well, I'm a Mitchell and we all ways come out on top. Chrissie knows she's living a lie and if she stops the payments every one is gonna see her for the blackmailing backstabbing little cow she is. She promisd me the pub, what did i get? nothing. She'll regret that. She doesn't know what she's messing with. I saw her, with my own two eyes, i know where his body is. Lying deep under concrete down stairs. I've to much evidence for her not to go down. Ha, you know, when i first met Chrissie there was a little respect there, not much admittedly but there was something. Now, what dignaty has she got left that i can't take away from her. She's under my thumb. All i have to do is make one phone call. Zoe would never forgive me but -hey- i can live without that miserable cow. one single phone call and Chrissie Watts would be down for years. It could go the other way but lets not concentrate on that. I'm in the money, single, 2 people...no, make that three including Minty, sweet guy but he's so lovestruck he'd do anything for me. If that Garry doesn't poke his nose in. Any way, 3 people wrapped round my finger. I'm on top of my game- I just hope Phil doesn't come back just yet. When he comes back, the square will all be the Mitchell empire-i hope.

What d'ya think? My final part to my first 3 part 'tale'. Hope you enjoy. Bye!

Layne
08-04-2005, 19:31
Thats amazing!!!
Its really different in a good way of course!, i mean i don't think i've read something like that before!
Maybe you could carry it on as a script, then every so often do those 'points of view' things (like above)
It would be great, i love anything to do with chrissie,and den's death was such a BIG storyline!
Jjust thoughts
But if you don't do that can you please do some more one parters your great at it!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

di marco
09-04-2005, 09:13
wow just read all 3 of them and they were great! :D i like the way you told the same thing from 3 different points of view, really interesting to read! :) and you should right some more, they were really good

09-04-2005, 12:11
Thank you. You guys have made my day!!!

Layne
09-04-2005, 18:39
Well we was just tellin the truth!!
Please consider my thought (posted in post above)
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

09-04-2005, 19:05
Yeah, i might do that. Do you guys enjoy reading points of view things then? I wrote out what i thought was going through Chrissie's mind at the moment and just sort of, made into a 1st person diary entry, almost. But i am SO glad that you guys like it!! :thumbsup:

Layne
09-04-2005, 19:15
No we don't like it we LOVE it!!!
Post it please either under this thread or a new one but please post it!!!#Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Rach33
10-04-2005, 11:01
WOW It's amazing both of them