PDA

View Full Version : press office spoilers 14-18 march

volvic
25-02-2005, 15:43
here are the new press office spoilers :p

Monday

Still angry about not receiving the house in Andy’s will, Sam gives Pat a hard time about moving into No. 31. And it’s not only Sam who’s envious of Pat’s good fortune: Mo verbally attacks her in the Vic.

Stacey realises that Lucy knows she lied about the mugging and tries to buy her silence by giving her some earrings. Elsewhere, Danny punches Ian when he mistakes him for the mugger as he tries to return to Stacey’s purse…

Tuesday

Johnny suspects the Ferreiras of using his cars to moonlight and gives Billy the job of keeping an eye on them. Billy later witnesses Tariq boasting about using Johnny’s cars but decides to let it go. However, thinking he’s been rumbled,Tariq rushes round to see Johnny…

Elsewhere, Lucy tries to give the earrings back to Stacey but Stacey does her best to intimidate her. Realising that something is wrong, Jane talks to Lucy – but will she reveal what Stacey’s been up to?

Meanwhile, a new face arrives in the Square looking for Johnny…

Thursday

Tina’s arrival causes a stir in the Square, and when Garry catches a glimpse of her, he accidentally runs over Minty’s foot. Danny also decides to try his luck. It’s not only the men of Walford who are keeping their eye on Tina, as her arrival also temporarily bonds both Chrissie and Sam, who unite in their jealousy of her.

Meanwhile,worried that Lucy is being bullied by Stacey, Jane tells Ian everything about the mugging.Will Stacey finally get her comeuppance?

Elsewhere, Rosie feels terrible when she is forced to steal food from the MinuteMart as she is unable to afford food for the family.

Friday

Chrissie is shocked when she receives a necklace through the post from Den. Later, tired of fighting, she resigns herself to Sam’s demands and makes her an offer, which could well be what Sam has been waiting for.

Sonia gets a shock when she reads some devastating news about Chloe’s adoptive parents in the local paper, whilst another new face arrives in Albert Square, looking for Johnny Allen.

i.luv.jake.moon
25-02-2005, 15:53
thanks sound good

Tanya
25-02-2005, 15:54
wow, so soon, i cant wait for the chloe storyline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i knew it would happen but wasnt sure when, :D im so happy! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cherryz
25-02-2005, 16:52
wow about the chloe thing. I hope something positive comes out of it, because sonia really regrets what she did and misses chloe so much, and i think martin does too.... they should talk about her more lol.

emma
25-02-2005, 17:07
Thank you for the spoilers! Feel sorry for Rosie! :(

Cherryz
25-02-2005, 17:14
yeah poor rosie :( and keith with his problems

Rach33
25-02-2005, 19:30
Another misbehaving teenagers on it's way how dull as on Friday we can assume that it's Ruby Johnny's sixteen year old daughter haven't we got enough with Stacey, Demi, Darren, Peter and Lucy

Cherryz
25-02-2005, 19:31
HEY AGAIN YOU! joel beckett lover :) how u doin?

bookworm_nat123
25-02-2005, 19:34
Thank u!!!-i feel sorry for rosie!! can't wait for the chloe storyline :p

Rach33
25-02-2005, 19:57
Hiya I'm fine thanks how you doin wot do u reckon 2 the new boards Loving ur story on the EE site by the way shame it's shutting

Cherryz
25-02-2005, 20:03
aww thanks. i'll have to put it up on here sumtime or sumthing :)

Rach33
25-02-2005, 20:05
Yeah that wud be great there is a fantasy script section on this board I'm sure it will go down really well

Cherryz
25-02-2005, 20:09
oooh ok then :) i will find the chapters in a moment. i should organize them, i always just save them with some odd name i can never remember hehe

Aliqua
25-02-2005, 20:12
Whats all this about a mugging between Stacey and Lucy?

Have i been watching a tottally different Eastenders to everyone :confused:

Rach33
25-02-2005, 20:20
I know wot you mean all my stories are all over the place but I'll keep an eye out 4 it babes

i_luv_dennis
27-02-2005, 10:00
wat r the picture os shannis 4

Layne
27-02-2005, 16:26
There is no metion of zoe is something going on?I mean i no they can't include every charecter every episode but she is quite a centre part at the moment.Can't wait for johnny's wife/girlfriend(don't no) and his daughter to come in to it, Is Ruby his daughter(REBEL)
Thnkx
Luv ya
Layne :)