PDA

View Full Version : Letter

angelblue
07-04-2005, 20:21
I read katy confession letter in the mirror newspaper it is really sad?

u_gotta_smile
07-04-2005, 20:27
I didnt read the mirror today - we get it in school every weekday as well.

could you please post on here what it said as i will not be able to get the cope tomorrow so the nearest day i can read the letter is monday and i might have forgotton then. Please?

Thank-you

Nicola
XxX

angelblue
07-04-2005, 20:28
am i allowed to do that wont i get in trobule

chance
07-04-2005, 21:04
no your allowed to post things out of newspapers,go ahead. :)

Jade
07-04-2005, 21:09
As long as you say where its from its ok.

Please post it!

angelblue
07-04-2005, 21:42
This is from the mirror newspaper today the confession letter

I`m writing this to set the record straight once and for all about what really happened the night my dad died. That night i went to see martin and begged him to give things another try but i had hurt him so much that i knew he could never forgive me.

My heart was breaking and i had lost everything.I didnt know what to do or were to turn. So i went to see my dad at the garage.

I blamed him for the death of my baby.He was responsible for ruining my whole life, but i couldnt get it into his head how much he hurt me by tricking me into the abortion.All he could do was laugh and say that,to him,killing our baby and splitting Martin and me up was it better than winning the lottery.

He kept gloating how he got his way and kept calling Martin a prevert and i was getting madder and madder until i finally snapped and went out of control and hit him on the head with a wrench. It didnt sink in rightaway what i`d done then my mum came in.

i thought i`d just hurt him a bit but when she held him in her arm and started to crying, i realised he was dead. This is why the police found her DNA in his blood.

I had compelety lost it and mum had to calm me down.We argured for ages about what to do.

She said that dad would have died hundered times before he would see me go to prison and in the end we decided not to tell anyone. We wiped our finger prints off everywhere and went home and washed our clothes to get rid of dad`s blood. When mum was arrested i begged to her to tell the truth but she wouldn`t

I have hated myself ever since and cannot live with what i have done especially as mum is in prison for it i hope after reading this the police will release her immediately. I also hope that my death will help to pay for what i have done.

Then her name is written

P.S please tell Craig i am sorry for everything and if i could turn the clock back i would, but i cant i dont deserve to live anymore and is the only way out for me.

Debs
08-04-2005, 07:46
blimey!! that sad!!

chance
08-04-2005, 09:04
wish she would have said in it ' i love you martin'

brenda1971
08-04-2005, 09:27
I think that it is sad.What will martin think about the letter

soap_gal_
08-04-2005, 09:39
Martin finds it and gives it to Angela in prison, but she still goes down for Tommy's murder.

brenda1971
08-04-2005, 09:44
Why that would put her in the clear.

phils little sister
08-04-2005, 09:47
How come she still goes down for murder, is it because she hid the evidence

RealityGap
08-04-2005, 09:54
Katy's letter is so so sad.

It does go to show that if only Katy and Angela had come clean what happened things would have ben better!

Keating's babe
08-04-2005, 10:03
I read that Angela is charged with perverting the course of justice - and sentenced.

purple81
08-04-2005, 10:03
I think maybe Anglea still goes to prison for covering up the murder unless Katy's confession isn't valid evidence and then Anglea would go down for murder based on her own confession.

angelblue
08-04-2005, 11:08
I was expecting her to leave an message to Martin but she didnt i think it sad that she didnt say she loved him in the letter but i guess he already knows that?

Trinity
08-04-2005, 13:12
British law was recently changed so that people can no longer be convicted based on confessions alone. This was brought in due to the many miscarriages of justice caused by confessions forged, or forcefully obtained, by the West Midland's Serious Crime Squad. I would guess that if Angela remains in jail she will be charged with obstruction of justice.

samcando
08-04-2005, 22:31
she is an accessory - aiding and abetting - for actively helping Katy and not just giving her a false alibi by confessing herself.