PDA

View Full Version : Latest Spoilers! Just Aired In Aussie

i_love_matt!
07-04-2005, 12:57
Everyone is reeling after Marc's unexpected appearance at the murder/mystery afternoon. Most are outraged that he's been bailed, and a few want to call off the event, but Colleen won't hear of it. Despite Josie suddenly going missing, the event goes ahead.

Josie is still around though, and still annoyed at how close Jesse's getting to Martha. Jesse denies there's anything going on. Morag bails up Josie and demands to know what this secret is that Marc holds over her. Josie won't answer, and just assures her that Marc won't say anything; she's sure of it.

Scott and Hayley are outside the house when they come across a fuse box with a bomb inside. Peter steps in to investigate and finds a card with the words Tick, tock on it, and realises it's from the stalker.

He sends everyone outside and gets on the phone to the bomb squad, but Flynn refuses to leave. Suddenly Kim and Scott realise Beth and Hyde are still in the house and they race in to rescue them as the bomb counter ticks down and Peter sweats over which wire to cut.

Beth and Hyde are still looking for clues when Scott and Kim race in to the house and can't find them anywhere. Peter cuts the correct wire but the timer still counts down! The counter hits zero…

Over at the Surf Club, the general consensus is that Marc made the bomb and he's still on the run in the Bay. Hayley is angry at Marc for putting Scott at risk - especially after Sarah took Noah's life. It's made her realise she's totally in love with him.

Peter is organising the search for Marc when he gets a call saying that a smashed car has been found with Marc inside - and it looks he left the mansion at high speed with explosives still in the back of the car. Peter's relieved a disaster has been averted. But he speaks too soon, because we see the gloved hands of the Stalker unpack his gear. He is still roaming free and no-one knows it!

And who's the number one suspect in Marc's death? Josie, of course!

source- home and away website :thumbsup:

Trinity
13-04-2005, 13:33
Who is Marc?

samantha nixon
30-04-2005, 20:24
i wanna no who he is as well

samantha nixon
30-04-2005, 20:32
Marc is Josie's ex boyfriend

i_luv_dennis
06-05-2005, 16:30
Hope He Is Fit

Becksfanz
09-07-2005, 16:53
this is mad lol

Becksfanz
09-07-2005, 16:54
anyway, peeps who make these brill moving banners, cld any1 tell me how to make them? So i cld make them for my website which is under contruction.

tasha_cfc
09-07-2005, 18:17
i cnt wait to watch those episodes they sound brillant. Marc is some guy Josie went out with when she was 17 and she broke his heart.

Johnny Allen
10-07-2005, 18:18
So are we assuming the stalker is a He, or is that to throw viewers of the scent.

melons1976
18-07-2005, 09:04
whose martha?

melons1976
18-07-2005, 09:04
whose martha? i know roo had a daughter called martha, but she can't be that old that jesse can get close to her??

Babe14
18-07-2005, 09:19
I'm glad that Hayley choses Scott, I like Kim but Scott will be better with her.

As for the rest lovely grit and drama just what I love. Home and Away just gets better and better. The storylines are great and very rarely do we get a bad one. The writers are very good..

I'm curious as to who the stalker is...

Los_hb
19-07-2005, 14:32
Marc's just come into it over here in England and i reconise him- was he in Shortland Street?

alohachica82
05-08-2005, 21:07
Is the stalker storyline going on in the UK at the moment? I have just watched an epiosde where it ended with "Summer Bay must pay".

CrazyLea
06-08-2005, 19:12
yeah i think so. we are just after the plane crash. and in the tv guide it sayas something about a letter from a stalker??

bridgekelly2004
08-08-2005, 10:50
The stalker is Zoe, the one who went on a date with Scott with Kim and Hayley.

pinkles14
08-08-2005, 12:50
How do u know that zoe is the stalker?

kirsty_g
22-08-2005, 08:20
iv seen a clip