PDA

View Full Version : oz spoilers 18th - 29th

jenkate
07-04-2005, 13:14
Spoilers 1 week beginning 18th April

Sky and Boyd move into an abandoned house. Dylan is threatened by a nightmare from his past. Gabby learns she's the spitting image of the late Kerry Bishop.

Boyd is near death on the operating table. Serena's inclusion in the Timmins family isn't a clear blessing. Bree and Susan's friendship has Janelle jealous.

Paul blackmails Harold's 'second opinion' expert. Lil fights her fantasises about Paul. Janae steals Shazza's boyfriend to make herself look cool at school. David insists that Harold gives Gabby the sack.

Lil can no longer fight her feelings for Paul. Dylan proves his loyalty to Paul by dobbing Roo to the cops. A 'prank war' rages at number thirty.

Sindi is excluded from her own school reunion. Lyn's caught in the crossfire between Susan and Janelle. Karl decides to follow his dream. The boys delight in trashing number thirty

SPOILERS 2 Week beginning April 25

Boyd remains in a coma. Dylan's self-destructiveness puts him in danger. Stuart's confused about Sindi's mysterious past.

Lil suppresses her desire for Paul in order to keep her family. David is investigated for fraud. Serena tells Sky the full story of her romance with Boyd. Paul pulls Dylan back from the brink of self-destruction.

David is arrested, to the delight of the Timmins clan. Lil's faith in David's innocence waivers. Janae becomes a doormat for the sake of popularity. Bree is the victim of a cruel prank.

Gabby misinterprets Harold's devotion to her. The proof against David grows ever more damning. Bookworm Bree finds herself spellbound.

Harold and Gabby recover from their kiss. Max and Izzy react very differently to news from their father. Stingray tries to protect Janae from Mike - and herself. Stu fears Sheena may be right about Sindi.

no1abbafan
07-04-2005, 15:35
thanks for those - new names confusing me - where do you get these spoilers

jenkate
08-04-2005, 11:10
neighbours fans

no1abbafan
08-04-2005, 13:38
Thanks - can get my fix again :cheer: :cheer:

catrindavies05
08-04-2005, 13:45
Do you mean Gabby as in Gabby Willis because she must still only be about 35- bit young for Harold????

jenkate
08-04-2005, 13:50
no its someone who harold hires and she is played by the same woman who played his daughter kerry bishop. he hires this gabby because she look so much like kerry!

gbnut
08-04-2005, 19:24
sounds good i hope boyd makes it.

Amz84
08-04-2005, 20:13
me too but what exactly happens 2 boyd?

catrindavies05
09-04-2005, 23:15
Played by the same actress? Okay okay I know you said Harold notices the resemblance but you'd think they're pushing it a bit by using the same actress! lol!

Jenbobber
10-04-2005, 01:23
they done it in home and away used the same actress with angie who died and then her cousin came into it.

Also a little creepy that harold kisses the person who looks like his daughter!!