PDA

View Full Version : Tell me that you love me

feelingyellow
09-08-2005, 17:34
Here's my script of before Stacey Slater came into Walford, hope you like :)

Stacey Slater was spreading butter on a piece of toast. When she had finished she put it on a plate, and carried it into a dining room where a woman on 40 – something was sitting at the table. Stacey put the toast in front of the woman. This woman was Jean Slater, Stacey’s mother.
‘Eat.’ Stacey said.
Jean just stared into space; she didn’t realise Stacey was there.
‘Eat.’ Stacey repeated.
She still stared into space.
‘Eat!’ yelled Stacey.
Jean finally realised Stacey was there and started giving her the evil eye.
‘Eat your toast.’ said Stacey, trying to be calm.
Jean shook her head.
‘You’ll get even more ill if you don’t.’ said Stacey.
‘Don’t care,’ said Jean, angrily. ‘What exactly have I got to live for? Nothing!’ Jean stood up and made her way towards the bathroom. Stacey followed her.
‘You’ve got me to live for!’ she said, when they entered the bathroom.
‘You? Like you’d even care if I was dead!’ said Jean.
‘I would Mum, I love you!’ said Stacey.
‘Love, yeah right!’ replied Jean. ‘The only thing you’ve ever loved is money!’ Jean started filling up a glass of water.
‘I do love you Mum!’ said Stacey. ‘And I know you love me too.’
‘Ha!’ replied Jean, looking through the cupboards.
‘I know you love me, Mum. You do don’t you? Tell me that you love me.’ Said Stacey, tears coming out of her eyes.
Jean didn’t answer.
‘Tell me that you love me!’ yelled Stacey. Taking the glass of water out of her mum’s hand and throwing it against the wall.
‘I don’t like to tell lies.’ said Jean, perfectly calmly, picking up the glass and filling it up again.
‘You do love me, I know you do, just say it mum. Tell me that you love me.’ Stacey said. Jean said nothing.
‘What are you doing?’ asked Stacey, wiping her tears away.
‘Just gonna take a few painkillers, 50 or 60 probably.’ answered Jean, smirking.
‘You can’t do that!’ said Stacey, trying to grab the painkillers.
‘Can!’ said Jean.
‘But you love me Mum, you do I know you do.’ replied Stacey. ‘I’m your little Stacey. Tell me that you love me Mum! Please!’
Jean didn’t answer.
Stacey started shaking Jean yelling ‘Tell me that you love me!’ Stacey stopped for a second. Jean just replied ‘I don’t love you.’ And she chucked a load of painkillers down her throat and drank the water.
‘No, mum! Don’t do it! I love you, please Mum!’ Stacey yelled, whilst Jean fainted. Stacey ran out the bathroom, and got the phone and dialled for an ambulance. When the ambulance came, Stacey stayed in the Kitchen.
‘You okay?’ said a social worker after Jean had been taken off by the paramedics.
Stacey didn’t answer. She had tears in her eyes, she tried to wipe them away, but more kept coming.
‘Is there anyone you could stay with whilst your mum’s in hospital?’ asked the social worker.
Stacey knew that anyone of her friends would take her in, but she said ‘My Uncle Charlie, he lived in London.’ She didn’t want to be anywhere near Jean when she came out of hospital.
‘I’ll take you there.’ replied the social worker.
‘I’ll just get my things.’ said Stacey. She went upstairs, packed a bag, but didn’t go back downstairs, she didn't want the social worker asking questions. She slid down the pipe, which was next to her window, and made her way towards the tube station. She didn’t have any money so she couldn’t get a ticket, and went on the tube without one. She made a decision as she was on the tube, she’d tell Uncle Charlie her mum was in hospital, but not that she had tried to kill herself. Otherwise he might wonder why a mother would do when she had someone she loved. She didn’t want no one to know her own Mother didn’t love her. She got off the tube, and wiped away her tears, ready for a new start.

Post you opnions please :)

Eastenders_4ev@
09-08-2005, 18:32
cool

Charmed
09-08-2005, 20:01
Brilliant.I'm actually starting to like Stacey...

feelingyellow
09-08-2005, 20:09

Rach33
09-08-2005, 22:07
Brilliant

Layne
09-08-2005, 22:11
Brilliant,excaltly like what might of happened, very very good!!!
Layne
xxx

hannah-mj
09-08-2005, 22:28
very good :D

xxsexc_kellyxx
10-08-2005, 17:13
its great :thumbsup:

feelingyellow
12-08-2005, 11:45
cheers :D