PDA

View Full Version : Nathan (Tracy's Fella)

daisy38
06-04-2005, 20:36
What is this actors name?? Its really starting to bug me coz i've seen him in something recently!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :)

Roslyn
06-04-2005, 20:38
i really have no idea do a web search or something!!! lol

daisy38
06-04-2005, 20:40
Ive tried!!! Can't find anything :(

Roslyn
06-04-2005, 20:41
have you looked on the corrie website? i dont know what it is but i know there is one! i'll look for you

Roslyn
06-04-2005, 21:04
I had a look can't find anything! :(

daisy38
06-04-2005, 21:10
Me too. :( Cheers anyway though! :)

chance
07-04-2005, 08:55
he was on that programme at xmas with ross kemp,scrooge!

Johnny Allen
07-04-2005, 15:55
His name is Ray Fearon hope this helps, he's good looking

barneysulk
07-04-2005, 16:25
Ray Fearon was born in London in 1967, one of eight children, and was a junior international tennis player in his teens. He trained as an actor at the Rose Bruford College of Speech Drama.

His early roles included Othello, Charles Surface in "The School for Scandal", Betty/Martin in "Cloud Nine", Longaville in "Love's Labour's Lost", Ferdinand in "The Tempest", and Pete in "Blues for Mr Charlie". His early work in London included Caryl Churchill's "Serious Money" at the Royal Court Theatre at the age of 17, Hugo/Fred in "Ring Round the Moon" at the Lilian Baylis Theatre, one man show "The Invisible Man" at the Bridewell Theatre, and Pierre in "Venice Preserv'd" at the Almeida. He has worked at the Liverpool Everyman Theatre, Manchester Contact Theatre, Manchester Royal Exchange, Oxford Playhouse, and Barn Theatre, Kent.

His film work includes "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone", "Mission: Impossible", Kenneth Branagh's "Hamlet", and "The Clandestine Marriage". His television work includes "Prime Suspect", "The Bill", "Amongst Barbarians", "The Merchant of Venice", "Dressing for Breakfast", "Band of Gold", "Brothers and Sisters", "A Christmas Caro", and "EastEnders". His radio work includes "Who killed Palamino Milero?", "Pawn Shop Blues", "The Good Doctor Johnson", "The Toko Losh", and "A Raisin in the Sun".

With the Royal Shakespeare Company, he has performed First Knight/First Tempter in "Murder in the Cathedral", Prince of Morocco in "The Merchant of Venice", Stubb in "Moby Dick", Brachiano in "The White Devil", Paris in "Troilus and Cressida",,the Marquis of Posa in "Don Carlos and, for Michael Attenborough, Romeo in "Romeo and Juliet " and Othello in "Othello" In 2002 he played the title role for Adrian Noble in Shakespeare's Pericles for the RSC at the Roundhouse and then at Stratford. In 2003 he appeared as Oberon in Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream" at the Crucible Theatre Sheffield. In 2004 he starred in Steve Water's "World Music" at the Donmar Warehouse and in Roy William's "Sing Yer Heart Out For The Lads" at the National Theatre. ends.

Katy
07-04-2005, 16:31
You know alot barneysulk

barneysulk
07-04-2005, 16:34
I know the web site IMDB.COM.

Katy
07-04-2005, 16:36
oh yeah i forgot about that Its the internetmoviedatabase or something like that

barneysulk
07-04-2005, 16:38
I use the IMDB all the time, it is ace for sorting out arguments with your mates.

Keating's babe
08-04-2005, 14:37
I understand he was also in As If.