PDA

View Full Version : Loving Leo

Charmed
08-08-2005, 22:11
Loving Leo is my new Demi and Leo script,which is my version of the story of how they fell in Love.Most of its written in Demi's side of the story.

Here's a preview of part one:

"Because"Said Jo,"Rachel's got a better offer."
"A better offer?But we're her best friends,why would she ditch us?"
"Well you know what Rachel's like,she thinks she's in love with Leo Taylor,like every other girl in the school."
"So,"Demi was fuming,"She chose that...that...Leo over us!"

Let me now what you think and I'll post Part 1 soon.

Leo_in_ee_rules
08-08-2005, 22:24
That looks really good, im really looking forward to reading that script

Kim
09-08-2005, 00:07
Looks great.

Charmed
09-08-2005, 00:27
Yeah,I've got most of it planned out in my head,I'm looking forward to writing it,but I'm too tired tonight.

eastenderfan_91
09-08-2005, 19:59
:) yer sounds good and ill also be looking forward to reading your script :)

feelingyellow
09-08-2005, 21:10
that sounds cool ... can't wait to read the rest :)

Charmed
09-08-2005, 22:07
Don't worry,its on its way right now! :D

Charmed
09-08-2005, 22:34
Part One

"Right Mum,gotta go now."Said Mickey.

"Where?"Asked Darren wondering where was so important that his brother,would want to miss out on his favourite food.

"But what 'bout your breakfast?"Asked Rosie.

Mickey was already making his way to the front door,"I'm goin' to Walford,Darren,to see a mate of mine."

"Since when have you had mates?"Demi joked.

Mickey grinned,"Shut it you!I'm gonna see a good mate called Spencer Moon,he's trying to make it in the sellin' buisness.Oh,and Mum,you give my sausages to Genghis,he'll like 'em."He walked out the door and Headed to Walford.

"Mum,"Said Darren,looking cofused,"Has he always been such a nutter?"

Rosie chose to ignore this and instead turned to Demi,"Eat your breakfast love."

Demi stood up,"But Mum,I'm not really that hungry.Besides I'm meetin' Jo and Rach to go the cinema later,I've been lookin' forward to it for ages!"

Rosie sighed,"Oh alright,I suppose you better go get ready then."

"Fanks Mum."Said Demi rushing off to her room.

__________________________________________________ __

Keith was reading a newspaper,called the Walford Gazette,Mickey had brought it back from the day before.Obviously,he wasn't really reading it,just looking at the pictures,he needed to keep up the act,so the kids wouldn't suss out his reading problems.

" 'Ere dad,"Darren had finished his breakfast and came into talk watch TV,"Tell me if there's anyfing in that 'bout Spencer Moon."

"Will do,"Replied Keith,hoping against hope that there wasn't.

Once Keith had finished reading the newspaper,he sat it on the table,Where Darren soon picked it up.

"Hey Dad....Why didn't you tell me that Spencer was in 'ere?"

"Oh,I..uh...I must 'ave missed it."

"How could you miss it Dad,Its a whole article on Page 7,'Moon is in the Buisness.'?"

"Ohh,right...Sorry 'bout that,I had flicked past page 7 and couldn't 'ave seen it."

__________________________________________________ ____________

Demi was in the Bathroom,brushing her teeth,when she heard her Mum call her name from the Kitchen.

"What is it Mum?"Demi still had the toothbrush in her mouth,so it sounded more like:'Whasitum?'

"The Phone."

"Oh,right,"Demi grabbed the phone.

"Hello Dems."Came Joanne,one of Demi's closest friends,from the other end of the line

"Alrigh' Jo.We still on for this afternoon?"

"Yeah,'Course,I am,but its gonna just be me an' you."

Demi spat a large amount of toothpaste down the sink,"Well,Why aint Rach comin'?"

"Because"Said Jo,"Rachel's got a better offer."

"A better offer?But we're her best friends,why would she ditch us?"

"Well you know what Rachel's like,she thinks she's in love with Leo Taylor,like every other girl in the school."

"So,"Demi was fuming,"She chose that...that...Leo over us!"

"Like I said,Every girl in the whole school would jump at the chance to go out with 'Lovely' Leo,(thats if he really asked her out,which I doubt)Except me and You,because of your families."

Demi Sighed,She didn't know the real reason behind the Miller/Taylor feud,but eversince she was a little kid there had been big arguments and fights between her family and Ray,his wife Trisha,and their son,Leo.Ray was a cruel and heartless man,Demi saw the bruises that Trisha got,he obviously bet his wife up,and occaisionaly Leo would get it too,He once came to school with a huge bruise on his arm and TWO black eyes.The whole Family where terrible and Demi had no sympathy for Leo,because he would break girls hearts almost every week,and him and Darren where always arguing over something or other.

"Demi?Are you still there?"

"Wha..oh yeah,I'm here.Anyway,so why don't you fancy him?"

"Because....Hey,I think its horrible of Rachel to ditch us like that,Don't you think?"

"Yeah,Totally a traitor thing to do.Bye Joanne."

"See ya later Dems."

After she put the phone down,Demi gazed into the bathroom Mirror for a moment,thinking about what a stupid,annoying idiot Leo Taylor was and wondering why in the world anyone would love him?!

Well,that was the first part.Sorry it took so long,but I had to feed Sam.

Please tell me what you think and I'll continue. :)

eastenderfan_91
09-08-2005, 22:53
that was really good and i really cant wait for the next part your really good at writing btw :cheer:

xxsexc_kellyxx
09-08-2005, 23:03
Thats really good, cant wait to hear the next one :)

feelingyellow
10-08-2005, 09:47
Excellent! Loved that line 'Mum, has he always been such a nutter!' Keep on going, this is good! :cheer:

xxsexc_kellyxx
10-08-2005, 20:20
When is the next one going to be posted? :)

Charmed
10-08-2005, 20:41
I dunno.....maybe tomorrow :)

xxsexc_kellyxx
10-08-2005, 20:47
ok :thumbsup:

CrazyLea
10-08-2005, 20:54
wow thats really good. cant wait for the next bit

xxsexc_kellyxx
11-08-2005, 01:58
have you rote part 2 yet :)

Charmed
11-08-2005, 15:03
no...but I will as soon as I can

xxsexc_kellyxx
11-08-2005, 18:58
ok :)

Charmed
11-08-2005, 23:10
Part Two

Demi and Joanne had just arrived back from the cinema

"Do ya wanna stay here for a while?"Asked Demi,as the pair approached her room.

"Yeah...ok.Where's your Mum and Dad?"

"Down at the pub probably,and Mickey's at some place called Walfork ... or something like that."

"Walford.My Mum's friend Sharon lives there...well they're not really friends,they used to be,and she's came to our house a few times,but they're not that close now."

"Cool."Demi at on her bed,"Did you watch Hollyoaks last night?"

"No,I missed it."

"Dawn used to love it."

"Do you miss Dawn?"

"Course I do,she's my sister,aint she?"

The door opened and in walked Darren,"Yo.Dems,you got a visitor."

"Hi Darren,"Said Jo,smiling.

"A visitor...who?"Demi walked into the livingroom,where she saw a tall girl,about her age,with dark red hair,who was sobbing her heart out.

"Rachel?Are you ok?"Demi was concerned for her friend

"What happened?"Asked Jo,who had arrived in behind Demi.

But Rachel didn't answer,her face was plastered with tears,and she opened her mouth but no words came out.

"Is......Is it Leo?"Demi asked,knowing the answer.

Slowly and shakingly Rachel nodded.

Demi stood up,"I'll kill him."

"Wait,"Dareen watched her sister put on her shoes and grab her coat,"Where are you goin'?"

"To find him of course!"

Then Darren got up to and headed towards the door.

"Hey wait!Demi,Darren!"

Darren was already half way out the front door,that Demi had left about 30 seconds ago,"You wait 'ere Jo.We wont be long,I promise."

__________________________________________________ ____

Demi and Darren spotted Leo chatting to some girl with blonde hair.Demi marched right up to him and Darren followed,closely behind.

"Wait a minute Dems..there's something I need to tell..."But Darren couldn't continue,as Demi had already reached Leo.

"Did you enjoy it then?"She asked.

Leo was dumfounded,"What?"

"Rachels at home,crying her eyes out over an idiot like you!"

"Look,Demi,I thimk Rachel might have got he wrong idea..."

"Yeah,ABOUT YOU ,YOU MEAN!"She had caused a scene now,and everyone that was passing by would stare at her screaming at Leo.

"I don't know what you're talking about!"

"WELL,RACHEL SAID SHE WAS GOING OUT ON A DATE WITH YOU!"

"SHE GOT IT WRONG!"People had stopped to watch,this was actually amusing them.A crowd had gathered.

"S...she got it wrong?"

"Yeah.I didn't ask her out.I went Ice Skating with some friends.I told her that I just wasn't interested."

Demi's face went bright red,"You..did?"

Then a voice pipped up from the front of the crowd."He did say that.'Cause I was there!"Demi noticed him as David Nelson,a friend of Darrens.

"I feel so embarrassed now!"Said Demi,five minutes later,as she and Darren made their way home.

"He got what he deserved,"Said Darren,"An' don't look at me like that.I did try to tell you!"

Hope everyone liked it! :D .I'm not sure when I'm doing part three.

xxsexc_kellyxx
12-08-2005, 01:54
:thumbsup: Really good. cant wait to find out what happens :)

eastenderfan_91
12-08-2005, 16:12
:cheer: that is really good and i also cant wait to read the next part its great so far!

Leo_in_ee_rules
12-08-2005, 20:51
Carry on its great

Charmed
12-08-2005, 22:16
Glad you all like it!I was going to do the next part tonight,but,I'm really not in the mood now.

xxsexc_kellyxx
12-08-2005, 22:18
ok goodgood cant wait :)

Leo_in_ee_rules
12-08-2005, 22:31
Glad you all like it!I was going to do the next part tonight,but,I'm really not in the mood now.
Im not really in the mood to do anything either after seeing leo die

Charmed
12-08-2005, 23:30
Hi guys!I'm a bit bored so I've decided just to do Part three.

Part Three

It was September,nearly a week had passed since Demi had caused the street scene,with Leo,neither She or Darren had talked to him since.Rachel had felt guilty,she said it was all her fault that Demi had shouted at Leo.Privately Demi agreed with her,but Rach was her beat friend,so she obviously didn't tell her that.

Unfortunately,for Demi and Darren,School had started back.

"And no bunking off this year!"Said Rosie,the morining of their first day,"Please.I'm sick off getting phone calls from that school!"

"No bunking off Mum,"Demi reasured her,"We promise.Right Darren?"

"Right."Darren grinned,he would try of course,but didn't want to make promises just yet.

As they were going out the door,to met,Jo,Rach and David,Demi heard Rosie mutter something under her breath,she couldn't make out exactly what her mother said,but she was sure it was something like,"Yeah right,Heard that all before."

Demi never liked English.She hated school and English was the worst.Not only did she have it with Leo,but her teacher Mr.Darson,was a,cruel old man,who would shout at you for no reason at all.She thought that it might be a bit better this year,because Mr.Darson had eventually retired,and they were getting the new teacher,Miss Larn,but Demi was wrong....

"Hello class.As you know,I'm your new teacher Miss Larn.I don't know anyone,but we'll get to know each other later on,but first,lets get the seating re-arranged."

There was a silence,the class didn't know what to think,Demi actually thought,as a first iimpression,that Miss Larn seemed ok.But first impressions can be wrong.

"Now,you can call me old fashioned if you like,just as long as you don't call me old,as I'm only 30."Some people,including Demi,giggled."But I like girls to be seated next to boys."

There was a silence.Miss Larn smiled,"Ok,now,first pair.You,"she pointed to Darren,"And the blonde girl,"Her finger moved towards Joanne.

Soon Miss Larn had matched them all up.Except about five or six,including Demi and Leo.

Please Don't be Leo,she thought desperately,Please don't be Leo,Please don't be....

"Leo,Is that your name?"Asked Miss Larn,Leo nodded."Leo and....That girl at the back."She pointed to Demi.Oh great!thought Demi,she was beginning to change her mind about Miss Larn.

.................................................. ............

Sorry,that didn't have much in it,but Part 4 will be better :cheer:

CrazyLea
12-08-2005, 23:47
its good. cant wait for next part

xxsexc_kellyxx
13-08-2005, 00:05
lol that was great!

shannisrules
13-08-2005, 14:15
that was really good keep writing your really good at it

Leo_in_ee_rules
13-08-2005, 21:07
I think that it is a great script, carry on .

Charmed
13-08-2005, 23:02
Part Four

Demi and Leo had been sitting next to each other for half an hour now,and not said a word to each other.Demi was thinking she would rather miss sitting next to Rachel,if this kept up.English was 10 times worse when you didn't have anyone to talk to.

"I'm going out for a sec,but I don't want to come back to a riot!"Miss Larn told the class,"And if I do,then it might be enough to make me rethink not giving you homework tonight!"

Demi perked up straight away,No homework!How much fun she would have without pages and pages of english homewrok to do!When Miss Larn left the room,Demi sneaked a look at her twin,who was laughing at something with Joanne,all of a sudden Darren looked up at Demi and smiled,a smile which Demi later returned.

Demi looked back at Leo,and decided,even though she hated him and always would,that maybe she should apologise.

"Look,Leo,"She said,trying hard to smile,"I..I..We both now how much we...er..dislike each other.But,putting how much you annoy me,beside,I...I'm sorry...for...for last Saturday."She waited for a reply.There was a small moments silence before she got one:

"Thanks Demi.It really made a difference.....I understand,and I suppose I would do the same for my friend.But it'll be easier for us to 'lash out' at each other,because of the feud,and how we hate each other.But,I don't want to be lonely and bored during class,so why don't we call a truce,only during english,and at least be..civil to each other."

Demi was a little taken a back,but warmed to the idea immediatly."Yeah,sounds a good idea,but after English we go back to hating each other...."

"Of course!"Leo exclaimed

"Ok then,"She said,relieved that she wouldn't have every single english lesson in silence."Truce!"

And she gave him a real smile,without even having to try!

Aww..they're slowly becoming friends :) Then they'll be falling for each other! :cheer: Writing this made me how much I'll miss Leo,and their lovely scenes togther :crying:

xxsexc_kellyxx
13-08-2005, 23:14
aw thats cute :) i miss leo too :(

kirstienod
14-08-2005, 17:47
its great! i miss leo aswell :'(

Leo_in_ee_rules
15-08-2005, 20:37
come on , carry on , its great

kirstienod
18-08-2005, 17:26
its great... cant wait for next part

Chloe-Elise
18-08-2005, 20:57
Can't wait for the next bit, its brilliant :)

xXxJessxXx
20-08-2005, 12:10
awww this is really sweet, keep it up! more soon please!

kirsty_g
20-08-2005, 13:10
thats realy good

eastenderfan_91
21-08-2005, 15:19
yer it is really good and will be looking forward to more

kirstienod
24-08-2005, 14:53
more soon i hope its great

Leo_in_ee_rules
24-08-2005, 15:09
Could you please carry on, as you havent done it for ages.Its great!!!

eastenderfan_91
24-08-2005, 15:13
yes it would be great if you did more

Charmed
24-08-2005, 20:22
Sorry guys!Started back at school last week and have been quite busy.I'll try and do more soon.

eastenderfan_91
24-08-2005, 20:44
ok great

xcutiekatiex
24-08-2005, 21:11
have just read all of it its great:) welldone

Jessie Wallace
27-08-2005, 02:58
Well tell your school you need time off to be a writer! well done.

kirstienod
28-08-2005, 10:09
well done. its excellent

Tamzi
28-08-2005, 15:33
I just started reading this. Its really good.
xxx

kirstienod
30-08-2005, 10:32
Please carry on! you haven't done some for ages...

Charmed
09-09-2005, 23:42
Part Five

Demi and Darren where on their way to school,it had been three weeks since they'd started back and Demi and Leo had called a truce.Privately,Demi thought that the whole truce thing was working quite well.She hated Leo,and he hated her too,but it felt nice to have someone to talk to in english.In class,Demi thought Leo was quite funny,but out of class she liked to Laugh at him and not his jokes,After all he was an annoying,little...well Demi could go on forever telling everybody exactly what she thought of him,he seemed to think the truce worked too,so really it was the best of both worlds!

"Darren,you sure you wanna go today,I mean we can always bunk off."Demi didn't want to go to school today,she had slept late and was really tired as she was on the phone talking to Rach 'til midnight last night.So,naturally for Demi,she was trying to persuade her to bunk off.

"No,Dems,not today."

"Oh...but,Darren.Come on we've not bunked off since last term!"

"I'm really sorry,but any day except today my mate Paul fighting today..."

"Yeah!I forgot that was today,he's fighting with Leo's mate,Doughnut aint he?"

"How did you know?"They where approaching the bus stop.

"Um...Leo told me."Said Demi,quietly

Darren looked surprised,"Leo...told you!Do you two actually talk?"He said with anger in his voice

Demi glared at her brother."No Darren!It's not like that..you know how much I hate him!Just 'cause I talked to him in class once or twice.Its not as if I'm gonna fall in love with him or summing am I?!"

"Lets hope not,"muttered Darren,but loud enough for Demi to hear.

Demi and Darren went to school with the rest of the class,they had English first.

Everyone was walking to their seats and sitting down,preparing for the lesson.Demi looked over at the table that she and Leo sat at and noticed that Leo was missing from the class.Oh well,she thought,He'll just be late or something.So she waited.It was 20 minutes into English when she realised that he obviusly wasn't coming to school.Demi sat through the rest of English wondering.

"Where do you think leo is?"Demi asked Darren,as they walked out of the school gates.

"How am I meant to know?"Darren looked as if he really couldn't care less.

When they walked further they noticed a crowd gathering.The fight had obviously begun,and Darren pushed his way to the very front to see.

Where is Leo?Demi wondered,He said in English on friday that he wouldn't miss this!

But then another voice crept up at the back of her head.This is Leo your talking about!Leo Taylor!You've been thinking about him all day!Can it be that you might actually LIKE him?!"

.................................................. ......

Sorry I took so long to update.That part was a bit rushed,and I'll try and make the next part better.

Remember to tell me what you think! :thumbsup: or :thumbsdow

xxsexc_kellyxx
10-09-2005, 00:18
very good as always! :thumbsup:

xXxJessxXx
10-09-2005, 11:06
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: this is really good. loving the love hate relation ship between demi and leo they obviously do like each other using their lesson as an excuse. lol

more soon please! :)

eastenderfan_91
10-09-2005, 12:06
more more soon its fantastic!

Leo_in_ee_rules
10-09-2005, 20:51
Please carry on soon, its great, ive been looking forward for you to carry on.

kirstienod
12-09-2005, 19:38
Great! More soon i hope xxx

Charmed
14-09-2005, 20:29
Part Six

Leo arrived back at school the next day,but Demi didn't get a chance to talk to him because they didn't have English on Tuesday's.It was Wednesday when she saw him again.

"You were off on Monday."She said,trying to sound casual.

"I know."Was his reply

"What happened then?"

"Nuffin."But as he wrote down the answer to number four,she noticed there where two new bruises on his arm.

"Where did you get those bruises?"

"Nowhere."Demi could tell Leo was getting more impatient by the minute but she kept going on...she had too,well wanted to know.

"Was...Was it your Dad?"

"Will you please quit it?!"

Demi was surprised at Leo's sudden interest in the conversation."Excuse me?"

"Just stop asking questions.And messing arround in other people's buiness!"

Demi was very upset by his words,she had meant good,after all.She turned away and stared out the window,she couldn't understand why,but all of a sudden she felt like crying.

Leo seemed to have regretted what he'd said,"Demi...I didn't mean-"

"You meant every word."She tried to sound mean,but it just wasn't working for her."An' you were right I was just messing in other peoples buisness."

"No you weren't.You were just looking out for me.Like a friend."

"But we aren't friends."

"I know that.Just because our parents are in a massive feud doesn't mean we can't look out for each other."

Demi agreed,"Yeah.Maybe...maybe we can look out for each other,like sort-of-mates,only in English of course."

He smiled at her and it was the first time Demi noticed what a gorgeous smile Leo Taylor had....

Just a short part :) I'm hoping to do more soon over the next few days or more :angel:

xXxJessxXx
14-09-2005, 20:33
awww i love it is so good!

lol i can see his cute smile now, lol its so sweet and cute they are looking out for each other, lol and they really like each other but wont admit it to eachother. lol Kepp it up its Brill! :cheer: :thumbsup:

feelingyellow
14-09-2005, 20:51
it's so sweet! i'm luvin it! keep going! :)

Leo_in_ee_rules
14-09-2005, 21:01
its great, i hope they admit they like each other soon, more soon i hope!

eastenderfan_91
14-09-2005, 21:06
more leo and demi are so cute together cant wait for the next part

kirstienod
16-09-2005, 18:30
wow! cant wait for the next part either!

Leo_in_ee_rules
17-09-2005, 21:00
carry on soon, its great

kirstienod
20-09-2005, 19:07
Yeh, carry on soon!

Leo_in_ee_rules
20-09-2005, 21:13
I can't wait for the next part!!!

charz 4 eva
20-09-2005, 21:53
really good keep going with this story

kirstienod
22-09-2005, 20:29
yeh great! keep it going

Charmed
22-09-2005, 23:09
Part Seven

Demi and Darren where on their way to the bus stop when Demi spotted Leo in front of them,himself.

"Leo."She called,running towards him.

Darren sighed,catching up with his sister.

Leo turned around and His face lit up,"Alrigh' Dems?"

"Fine.You?"

"Not too bad.Did you see Mr Laton fall off his chair in history?!"

"Yeah,it was well funny!"

Then Darren spoke,"Where are you're mates anyway?"

Leo,"'Aven't got a clue.Robbie an' Thomas bunked off,I've not saw Dohnut for ages an' David said he'd see me after school but didn't show."

"Oh,well why don't you get the bus wif us then?"

"Well if you don't mind..."

Darren mumbled something under his breath.

"'Course we don't,"Said Demi

"Fanks Dems!"

"Anytime,"Demi realised that Leo had called her Dems,this made her feel all fuzzy and warm inside,only her closest friends called her that.

The bus was packed with lots of crowds from school.There was barely any seats left.Darren grabbed a seat next to Sean Jarrley.There was a double seat near the back.Leo sat down and Demi joined him.

They talked all the way home about everything and anythng that they could think of,Demi didn't feel embarrassed talking to Leo,she was totally comfortable.

All off a sudden Leo brushed something off Demi's knee.

"Sorry,"He said,"There was a fly..on your knee."

Charmed
22-09-2005, 23:27
Next parts ready,Tell me what you think of Part 7 and I'll post it!

xXxJessxXx
23-09-2005, 16:28
awww how cute! this is really good! Please post the next part! :cheer: :thumbsup: lol

eastenderfan_91
23-09-2005, 17:02
thats so cute you need to do more so soon!!!!!

kirstienod
23-09-2005, 18:54
Awwww! How cute!

feelingyellow
23-09-2005, 19:52
awww that's cute, a fly on her knee, yeah right leo!

Charmed
23-09-2005, 22:18
Part Eight

"What was all tha' about?"Asked Darren the second Leo was out of sight.

"All what?"Asked Demi

"You know what!"

"No I don't.Look Darren if you're just gonna keep goin' on about it why don't you tell me what you're talkin 'bout?"

"Why Dems,why him?"

"What do you mean 'why him'?"

"Out of all the blokes in the estate did it have to be him?"

"Did WHAT have too be him?"

"You where flirtin' wif him on the bus an' don't deny it!"

"I talked to Leo on a bus!Its not the end of the world!So will you stop givin' me the third degree!"

Darren was a little startled,"Fine."

Demi tried to smile,"Good."

The opened the flat door and looked around."Dad...Dad?"

Keith was in the kitchen,sitting at the table with the phone next to him,smiling.

"What are you smilin' about?"Asked Darren

"I'm allowed to smile,aint I?"Keith grinned,"What were you two arguing about outside,"

"Oh that..that was nuffin'"Demi looked at her father in an innocent way.

"It sure sounded like it."

Darren looked nervous,"You've still not answered the question!"

"Oh alrigh'.Dawn phoned from France."

Thanks everyone for all your comments!I'm not sure when I'll be posting Part 9 but I'll try and post maybe tonight or tomorrow. :cheer:

xXxJessxXx
24-09-2005, 00:06
awww brill! more soon please its reall good and really interesting! :cheer: :thumbsup:

kirstienod
24-09-2005, 09:04
It's brill! Cant wait for the next part

eastenderfan_91
24-09-2005, 14:20
cant wait for the next part

Leo_in_ee_rules
24-09-2005, 21:08
aww Demi and Leo are so cute together, more soon please!

Charmed
24-09-2005, 22:36
:) Thanks Everyone!

Part Nine

"What?"Demi obviously hadn't expected this.

"She just hung up abou' five minutes ago."

"Well why couldn't you wait 'til we got home,"Darren was a little shocked too.

"Because,I...I didn't think."

"Well maybe next time you should!"Demi shouted,running to her room in tears.

"Demi....wake up love,"it was Rosie.Demi looked around,she'd must have fallen asleep.

"Oh hi mum,"her voice was very grogily.

"So whats all this 'bout eh?"

"I just really miss Dawn."Demi did miss Dawn but that wasn't why she was crying..

"Do you wanna tell me?"

"Well its not really all about Dawn."

"What else is is about then?"

"Nuffing...there's just this boy..."

"An' you like him?"

"Yeah,Lots.But I know you an' Dad w..wouldn't."The tears had started again.

"Well then...maybe,you'd be better forgetting him.There's plenty more boys."

"I'll try."

"There's a good girl.You don't wanna cause trouble do you?"

Demi sighed,"No mum,you're right."

"Course I am.You know how much trouble you'd cause for your Dad and Ray if its who I think you're talkin' 'bout."

"Yeah,it is.Its Leo."

Just tell me when you want Part Ten and I'll try and post it in the next few days! :p

eastenderfan_91
25-09-2005, 10:27
brill more soon i want to know what happens :)

kirstienod
25-09-2005, 10:35
brill! cant wait for the next part!

xXxJessxXx
25-09-2005, 15:50
really good, please post more asap! :cheer:

Leo_in_ee_rules
25-09-2005, 20:59
Its great more soon please!

kirstienod
27-09-2005, 18:23
yeh its brill... more soon hopefully xx

kirstienod
02-10-2005, 19:56
are you still doing this brill story?

Charmed
04-10-2005, 20:43
I'll update tonight!

Leo_in_ee_rules
04-10-2005, 20:51
oh ok, i can't wait!

Charmed
04-10-2005, 21:39
Sorry I took so long to update bit its hard when there isn't any cute Demi and Leo moments to inspire me! :(

Part Ten

Demi did listen to what her mum said,she did try her very hardest to keep away from Leo.She couldn't help talking to him it was irresistable for her,everytime Leo smiled,she smiled too.She knew there was no way that they'd ever be together,but this seemed to make her want him more.Now Demi considered Leo as a 'friend',which was much better than 'the boy who I sit next to in English'.

She was passing through the park on the way to school on a sunny morning.Somehow Darren,George and Rachel had zoomed ahead.She passed by some girls who were heading towards the bus stop.Demi noticed most of them to be in the year above her.She also saw a crowd of boys who were at least sixteen.Being quite experienced at bunking off herself Demi could tell by the looks on their faces that none of the boys had any intention of going to school.

She was thinking about this so much that she walked straight into a boy.She couldn't really see him but she could tell that he was cute.Then he looked up and Demi instantly recognised him."Leo!"

"Demi!What are you doin' 'ere?"

"Goin' to school.Where are you goin'?"

"Uhh..nowhere."

"Bunkin' off?"

"Yeah.You better go."

"I don't really feel like goin' to school today...we're friends.. right?"

"'Course we are!"

"So whats the problem?"

Demi and Leo walked over to the bench and sat down.

"Are you ok Leo?"

"Me?Umm...I fine...just fine."It was very obvious to Demi that he was lying.She slowly pulled up his sleeve to reveal bruises.All the way up his arm,purple bruises.

"Leo!D...did he do it?"

"Do you mean my Dad?"Demi nodded.

Leo sighed,"Yeah he did."

"Oh Leo!"

"Its nuffin'.I've had worse."

"Tell me!"

Leo remained silent.

"Oh come on.You know you can trust me."She begged

And Leo did.He told her.Everything.It was horrific the way Ray would get drunk and come home and beat poor Leo up.Leo explained that there wasn't much his Mum could do and how sometimes Ray would turn on her too.Once Leo had finished,there was a tear in his eye.

Demi was almost crying too."I had no idea,"she croaked."Everyone in school knows but they..we have no idea how 'orrible it really is."

Leo tried his best to smile,but it wasn't like his usual smile,which was always full of hope and spirit.

Demi reached for Leo's hand,and at the same time her reached for hers,there hands joined.Then,out of nowhere it was back.Demi could feel that fuzzy feeling in her heart. The two held hands for a few minutes in silence until, eventually, Demi spoke up:

"You know I'll always be here.To talk to.As a friend."And deep inside Leo and Demi bothed hoped that they could be there for each other as more than friends........

:thumbsup: or :thumbsdow ???

xXxJessxXx
04-10-2005, 21:41
awwww that is so sweet! more soon please :thumbsup:

feelingyellow
04-10-2005, 22:00
:thumbsup: it's so sweet! can't wait for the next part! :D

xcutiekatiex
05-10-2005, 20:57
awwthats sweet more please

kirstienod
06-10-2005, 17:20
yeh! its sooo sweet.. worth waiting for!

Charmed
08-10-2005, 23:24
I'm too tired to post tonight,and I might be busy tomorrow,but I will try very hard to get the next part done.

Leo_in_ee_rules
09-10-2005, 21:41
Its great, more soon i hope

kirstienod
10-10-2005, 18:41
More soon hopefully!

kirstienod
15-10-2005, 09:35
Great, more soon! xx

PinkLindy
18-10-2005, 01:28
More hun!

kirstienod
19-10-2005, 18:31
More soon!

Charmed
19-10-2005, 21:18
Thanks everyone for your replies!

More tonight

Charmed
19-10-2005, 21:51
Apologies for the wait! :)

Part Eleven

"Demi!"Said Jo,who was obviously trying her hardest to get her friends attention.It was the day after the park incident and Demi and Jo were walking through the playground,while waiting for Rachel to come back from her dental appointment.

"Huh?"

"Are you even listening to me?"

"No,sorry."Said Demi,truthfully.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nuffin' much."Jo and Demi conitnued to chat until Demi saw him.Leo was with his mates and Demi couldn't help but grin,he was just so cute!

"What ya smilin' at?"

"Me...?"

"Yeah you.You like him don't you?"

Demi blushed,"Like who?"

Joanne smirked,"Leo and don't deny it."

"Oh,Alright"

Demi confessed everything,all her feelings for Leo and how they would never be together,Jo would occaisionally gasp and once Demi had finished she said,"Dems!Thats just so...sad."

Leo and his mates passed by them and he smiled at Demi,"Hey,"he whispered and then rushed off.

It was a while before any of them said anything,until:"I..S'pose its a lil bit sad."Demi said,then remembered something."You can never breath a word of this to anyone else!Ever!"

Jo nodded.

"Not even Rach!"

"Not even Rach,"she repeated.

:thumbsup: or :thumbsup:

kirstienod
20-10-2005, 17:58
:thumbsup: Great! More soon please!

Potato1992
20-10-2005, 19:03
its wicked

Charmed
20-10-2005, 22:28
Thanks everyone!

feelingyellow
21-10-2005, 00:07
fab! can't wait for the next part!!

kirstienod
21-10-2005, 09:07
More soon!

kirstienod
22-10-2005, 10:18
Can't wait for the next part!

kirstienod
23-10-2005, 19:33
More soon please xx

kirstienod
24-10-2005, 15:44
brillant!

Charmed
24-10-2005, 20:42
Part Twelve

Demi knew it would be hard keeping somethng like that a secret from her best friend especially as Rachel would go on and on about Leo all the time,but there was no option Demi didn't want to ever hurt her feelings,though some part of Demi knew that she couldn't keep it a secret for ever,and was dreading the day when she had to tell Rach the truth.

"Dems!"

"Huh?"Demi had been daydreaming

"What's up wif you,its like your in anotha world or somefin'."

"Oh sorry Rach.I..I'm just.............tired,thats all."

The had reached Joanne's house,Rach knocked on the door.

"Hi guys!"Jo had answered

"Hey Jo."Said Demi

"You comin'?"Asked Rach.

"Yeah,ok."Then Jo glanced back inside,"Mum,I'm goin' out,be back before dinner,bye."She shouted into the house.

They went to 'hang out' round at Demi's place and were having a lot of fun.

"So what about Miss Larn?"Asked Joanne

Rachel shrugged,"She's ok,but its evil of her not to put me next to Leo.You're so lucky Dems."

The continued chatting,until Leo passed by them on his bike.

"Hey Demi."He said.

"Hiya Leo!"Said Rach in a desperate voice,as he continued past them.

Rachel sighed,"I wish Leo liked me."

Demi wasn't sure what to say,"He does like you Rach, but he doesn't fancy you,thats all."

"She's right."Added Jo,with a sympathetic smile.

Rach agreed,"I know. But he likes Demi more."

:thumbsup: or :thumbsdow

Charmed
24-10-2005, 20:42
Please Reply everyone and I'll get Part 13 done faster! :hmm:

xXxJessxXx
24-10-2005, 22:08
cool its great just caught up. its good more asap! Pleaseeeeee :) lol :thumbsup:

feelingyellow
24-10-2005, 22:50
:D fab! can't wait for the next part!

kirstienod
25-10-2005, 17:50
great! i really liked it! more soon please xx

kirstienod
31-10-2005, 15:12
more soon please xx

kirstienod
04-11-2005, 18:18
more soon! i cant wait

Potato1992
05-11-2005, 16:21
i just cant wait any more please post it

kirstienod
06-11-2005, 10:57
its brill more soon please

Charmed
07-11-2005, 22:31
Thanks again!:D
I'll probably have the next part done at the weekend!

kirstienod
08-11-2005, 10:03
cant wait

kirstienod
10-11-2005, 18:52
omg! more soon please! its brill

Charmed
12-11-2005, 22:01
On its way :D

feelingyellow
13-11-2005, 18:31
yay! :cheer:

kirstienod
13-11-2005, 18:35
Yippeee

kirstienod
20-11-2005, 19:53
yay! more soon pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Charmed
22-11-2005, 20:16
More soon,I promise

kirstienod
22-11-2005, 21:32
Yay!

kirstienod
09-12-2005, 08:03
way! cant wait for more its brillant!

Charmed
18-12-2005, 17:39
I think its time for the next part...

Charmed
18-12-2005, 17:58
This part is dedicated to Nana Moon,who was a very special person,Alfie's not the only one who will miss her.

Part Thirteen

Rosie had sent Darren and Demi to the shops to get Milk.The only reason the were going was because she said,keep the change and gave them a fiver.

"Milk's only abou' a pound,if you buy the cheap kind,"Said Darren."So thats only £2 each."

"I should have came myself,"Demi said.Then the pair heard a familiar voice.

"Dems...Darren.Wait up!"Leo called,a short distance behind them.Naturally Darrens speed picked up,and he started to walk faster,but his sister pulled him back.

"Hi Leo.What you doin' 'ere?"

"Gettin' bread.You?"

"Milk."She said.

"So 'ow are ya?"He asked.

"Fine before you came."Muttered Darren,under his breath,but Demi heard him,and she knew Leo did too.

"Just ignore him."She whispered into his ear,"He's just lonely 'cos he's not 'ad a girl in ages!"

"Shut up Dems,I heard that!"

"Well,you deserve it,for bein' so mean to poor Leo!"

"POOR LEO?!ARE YOU FOR REAL?!"

"Oh,Darren.Don't be like that.He used to be our best mate...when we were kids!"

"Yeah,well,"He said,bitterly,"We were too young to know betta...He's changed Dems!"

"No he hasn't the feud just got in the way!"

"Exactly.You know their all scum.Look what they've put our family through since."

"Its Ray that's doin' all that 'orrible stuff.Leo's got nuffing to do wif it!"

"Yeah well you can believe what ya like.I'm not goin' to let a complete SCUM flirt wif my sister!"

"He's not flirtin' wif me....An',besides,what are you gonna do 'bout it?"

"I'LL SHOW YA!"And he punched Leo in the nose.

Leo wasn't going to stand back and let him bully him.So he hit him back,and they started to fight.

:) Please comment. :thumbsup: OR :thumbsdow

kirstienod
18-12-2005, 19:15
:cheer: :thumbsup: Well done, keep more coming please!

Charmed
18-12-2005, 20:18
Thanks!Sorry for the wait

Potato1992
19-12-2005, 10:54
:cheer: Deffo :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

feelingyellow
19-12-2005, 17:16
fab, more soon please!! :cheer:

kirstienod
19-12-2005, 19:19
more soon please!

kirstienod
20-12-2005, 23:02
arrgghhh cant wait for more!

kirstienod
26-12-2005, 13:48
more soon please!

Charmed
27-12-2005, 17:24
Thanks everyone! :D

I'll post more later

kirstienod
27-12-2005, 17:30
cant wait!

feelingyellow
27-12-2005, 17:52
Looking forward to it :)

Charmed
27-12-2005, 19:59
Part Fourteen

They were in English.Demi and Leo.

"Leo....I..I'm really sorry,about Saturday."

"Don't be."He didn't look up from his work.

"Don't be?"She was a little puzzled at his words.

"Did you punch me?"

"No."

"Well then you've got nuffing to be sorry 'bout."

"But Darren....."

"Actually Darren did do me some good."

"How's that?"

"Well..my Dad didn't shout at me.He seemed quite...proud,in his twisted way of course."Demi wasn't sure what to say now."I'm guessing Darren didn't get that kinda luck?"

"No he didn't.Grounded for two weeks.I'm grounded too."

"Your grounded?What did you do?"

Demi shrugged."Only for a week.I think its 'coz of the feud.My Dad was a little angry,he said,'You stood up for a Taylor over your own family!'"

"It wasn't like that."

"I know. It seems that a Taylor and a Miller, just isn't a good idea."

"To them maybe,but not to us.Or me at least."

"Oh,no.Not to me either.I think its a great idea."

"Yeah.Your still special to me.We're still mates.Right?"

Demi smiled."We'll always be mates.And nothing they can do or say will stop that."

kirstienod
27-12-2005, 20:01
brill! please post more soon

feelingyellow
27-12-2005, 20:03
aww that is so sweet! more soon please :cheer:

Charmed
29-12-2005, 21:30
Thanks

kirstienod
30-12-2005, 10:42
Please write more soon

Charmed
31-12-2005, 16:15
The next parts on its way,sorry,but there's not much action in it.More of a dream.

Charmed
31-12-2005, 16:28
Part Fifteen

It was Saturday and Rachel and Joanne were out having fun.Demi really wished that she could join them. Keith and Rosie were in the kitchen and Darren and Demi were watching a kids film called 'The Green Train and the Blue Car,'.Well Demi wasn't really watching it she was thinking about Leo.This was a huge crush she had,one like never before she couldn't stop thinking about him and most nights she'd have dreams about him.

Last nights dream was scary,not a nightmare,just scary.Demi had a dream that her,Jo and Rach were in school,on a normal day.Then Leo walked up to her and Rach started flirting with him,all of a sudden he started kissing Demi.

Demi grinned,that had totally been the best part of the dream.

"What ya smilin' at?"Asked Darren,in a rather irrated voice.

"Ohh...am I grounded from smilin' an' bein' 'appy now?"

"Well no..."Darren looked puzzled."Oh,I don't care,whateva!"

In the dream once Leo and Demi stopped kissing they both confessed that they fancied each other rotten.Unfortuneately though,Darren had spotted the pair and rushed over and punched Leo.He then started beating Leo up.Leo was left with quite a few bruises,but he still managed to lock lips with his new girlfriend once more.Then Ray came running in the school gates with a huge knife and stabbed his own son.Demi screamed out in horror.Leo was rushed to hospital,then was announced Dead.Demi was,of course Devasted.

Near the end of the Dream was after Leo's funeral,everything had happened in one day.Demi went home to a family that disowned her.Every last one,her Mum,Mickey,Darren,even her Dad who was really disappointed in her even though she'd just suffered a terrible loss,they threw her out onto the streets.

Demi went to Rachels house,but Rachel also hated her for taking away the boy she fancied,even though Leo and Demi were only together about half an hour,Rach blamed Demi for his death.

Demi was deeply saddened by the actions of the people close to her but expected Jo to be on her side.But she was wrong,Jo agreed with Rach and said that she had acted like a terrible friend.

So Demi had to drag herself back to the Millers' and sat down,on the cold floor outside their flat,she felt so empty.Then Ray appeared and started to call her a 'Tart murderer' he repeated it louder and louder until it was screaming out in Demi's head.

Then a black hole appeared and a cold ice hand grabbed Demi and pulled her into the hole,which swallowed her up.

Demi couldn't remember the rest of the dream,though she was sure she'd woke up after that.The thought of the dreams events made her shiver.

"You alrigh'?"Asked Darren.

Demi could tell he was trying to appologise for being so cold earlier."Yeah."She said,not too sure of herself."I s'pose I am."

I know that wasn't much of a 'cliffhanger' and I am sorry if anyone found it boring,though I was out of ideas and tried my best.

kirstienod
01-01-2006, 14:07
its brillant! well done post more soon please

feelingyellow
01-01-2006, 18:14
denfinately :thumbsup: that was the best part yet!! what a terrible dream for demi though ... awww

kirstienod
03-01-2006, 17:30
more soon please!

kirstienod
05-01-2006, 08:33
please post more soon! i cant wait!

kirstienod
09-02-2006, 21:00
post more soon please! its brillant!

Charmed
12-04-2006, 18:20
Sorry I've not posted in ages,but I'll try to post more of this soon!

feelingyellow
13-04-2006, 01:25
Aww yay! :cheer: Can't wait, such a fab script! :D

Charmed
17-04-2006, 17:35
I was suffering a little writers block with this story,but I eventually managed to come up with this :

Part Sixteen

Demi was in school,for a change.She hadn't really felt like going in today,but she decided to because she had english today and secretly couldn't wait to see Leo.It was lunch and she was with Jo and Rach.

"10 minutes until they lock us back in,"Jo joked,after checking the time.

"Thats so not funny!"Rach protested.

"Yeah,"Demi agreed,"'Coz we're in maths next."

"I hate maths,"Said Rach

"Me too,"Said Demi

"It aint that bad I suppose,"Jo said

Both Demi and Rachel glared at her.

"Well,it aint!"

"You know who else doesn't like maths?....uh..."Demi was going to say Leo but quickly changed her mind.

"No,who?"

"Um...uh...Darren."Demi hesitantly answered

"No he don't.Darren likes maths,he says its great coz he can tell if he's bein' ripped off."

"How do you know that then Jo?"Asked Rach

"Do ya fancy my brother?"

"No..no of course not.I just sit next to him in English!"

"Yeah,but Demz sits next to Leo in english an' she fancies him."

"N..no I don't!"

"Come on demi,"Said Jo,"We know you do."

"It's alright."Said Rach."I don't mind.Can't blame ya can I,he's gorgeous isn't he?"

At probably the most convient time the bell rang.Demi was saved by the bell,for now.

"Uh...maths 'ere we come."Jo sighed.

"Well if we don't wanna go,"Demi said,"Then lets not."

"She's right.Lets just bunk off!"Said Rach,with a smile.

"My Mum would kill me!"

"Mine too,but they're not gonna find out are they?"Demi had won her over.

"Ohh,alrigh' then."

The three headed to the school gates where they saw Darren and his mate David.

"Hey ladies,"Said David

"Alrigh' you three."Said Darren

"Hiya Darren...."Jo said,but quickly added,"And David."

"So where you goin'?"Asked Demz

"Bunkin' off,why where are you goin'?"

"Same."This time it was Rachel who answered

"Would ya like to come wif?"David asked.

"Where?"Asked Demi

"Davids' gaff,his parents are out."

"Cool,"Said Jo.

"Well we've nuffing better to do."Rach said.

Demi thought for a moment."Oh,alrigh' then."

Not that good I know,but It would still be good to hear your replies.

Oh and don't worry,I have an idea for the next part and I promise Leo will be in it!

feelingyellow
17-04-2006, 23:37
Fab part :thumbsup: Ooo and yay Leo... sounds like it's going to get better! :D Can't wait for more! :cheer: