PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers!

Sam Nixon Fan
25-02-2005, 13:41
Think we should stat a special conversation for all spoilers to be posted!

EPISODE 292 WED 9 MARCH

Tension is high in the Muslim community because the explosion at Sun Hill station had initially been blamed on Muslim terrorists. When a young Asian woman is stabbed and an Asian shop is attacked, allegedly by white youths, it seems Sun Hill has a race war on its hands. PC Leela Kapoor persuades her father to come forward as a witness and he states that the Asian shop was in fact attacked by an Asian man. Leela later finds her father badly beaten and unconscious. Has Leela’s father paid the ultimate price?

All three officers killed in the Sun Hill explosion are laid to rest. DI Neil Manson opts to attend PC Andrea Dunbar’s funeral despite a stark warning from Superintendent Adam Okaro that his absence at DC Ken Drummond’s would set tongues wagging. Neil’s wife suspects that he has been having an affair and confronts him as he mourns by Andrea’s grave. Is Neil’s marriage over?

PC Gabriel Kent has risen like a phoenix out of the ashes after the Sun Hill explosion, and turns the other cheek when some youths lash out at him. PCSO Laura Bryant is not convinced. Has Gabriel really turned over a new leaf?

PC Honey Harman tries to keep her engagement to Scott Burnett a secret but he lets the news slip to PC Steve Hunter at Ken’s wake

EPISODE 293 THURSDAY 10 MARCH

DI Morell is brought in to replace DI Neil Manson while he is on leave and she investigates the attack on PC Leela Kapoor’s father. Leela’s father doesn’t want to pursue the matter but Leela hopes the arrest of a suspect will convince him to talk. She visits her father in hospital and asks him to make a statement, but the heavies have got to him first and warned him that they will kill Leela. Is this the end for Leela?

A pimp just out of jail beats up a local prostitute’s lesbian lover to try and force her to go back on the game for him. DC Jo Masters and Acting DC Gary Best work on the case, during which Jo is attacked at knifepoint. Jo offers prostitute Eve Miller a way out – will Eve agree to become an informant?

Caring cop PC Gabriel Kent becomes concerned about a little girl he suspects is being abused.

PC Yvonne Hemmingway tries to explain to PC Honey Harman that she is worried about her engagement to Scott Burnett so soon after the murder of his wife, but Honey dismisses it as jealousy. Yvonne has romance of her own on the cards in the shape of dishy A+E nurse Nick. Is this the start of something special?

Sam Nixon Fan
26-02-2005, 15:29
Taken from MNE rumour mill...

spoiler:

Three more bobbies at Sun Hill will be shown the door in the Summer. DS Ramani De Costa (Thusitha Jayasundera), PC Yvonne Hemningway (Michelle Austin) and DI Neil Manson (Andrew Lancell) will not have the contracts renewed when they expire later in the year. Meanwhile PSO Laura Bryant will enrol on a full police training course and return to Sun Hill as a probationer around Christmas. :eek: :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad:

i sooooooooo hope this is not true !!! no more characters can go 4agess spech not ramani or neil arnt to bothered about yvonne why carnt lance go or steve they truly are the worset actors ever

soap addict queen
26-02-2005, 22:06
:rolleyes: i hope Neil dosn'e leave as he is one of the reasons I watch the bill now a days. :o

hunterz_girl
03-03-2005, 11:00
I've heard that there is a storyline going around that Neil keeps seeing Andrea's ghost everywhere and she tells hime to move on but he says he can't and that he loves her to much in front of everybody < which is a load of waffle >

on a happier note however < in a way > Neil ends up confronting Bruce about Andrea where he tells him that it is his fault that Andrea is dead because he printed that story about her and then Bruce ends upi telling him that it is his own fault and that it if it was anybody else, then he wouldn't have bothered but then he blurts out that he loved her. Then Bruce says to him that she was only good for one thing and that was sleeping with her bosses which causes Neil to beat him up!

I've also heard that he ends up trying to commit suicide because he can't cope without Andrea and that when he finally leaves that show, it is because he gets the sack because his bosses accuse him of also leaking stories and being in on it with Bruce when Neil is spotted talking to him!

suzewebb
06-03-2005, 20:39
:mad: That storyline about Neil and the ghost was originated by the same OAF that originated the one about three more cast members going. They are posting things in such minute detail that these are unlikely to be true sources. :mad:

When we get a spoiler they are usually quite general and certainly do not go into what he said and then what she replies etc...

This source is not to be believed and may be an early april fools poster.

:D It is amazing what you can get folks to believe. Last april my group posted a 'spoiler' that Todd was leaving the bill.... it took about half an hour for it to be circulated by other people to almost every TB group and Forum. I had to let people know that it was totally untrue and merely an april fool for my group members. Such is the gossip mill. :D

holbymad1978
08-03-2005, 14:22
:rolleyes: Yes this can happen but it does seem true that Neil Ramani and Yvonne are leaving. :eek:

suzewebb
18-03-2005, 08:25
It's not true until there is official confirmation.. and thus far there is nothing from anywhere. Also the originator is far too specific about stuff and spoilers are notoriously NON SPECIFIC

soap addict queen
18-03-2005, 20:51
Keeping fingers crossed that he not leaving then

suzewebb
19-03-2005, 10:20
Andrew Lancel has been quoted in an interview with OK that he is taking some time off soon to get married then returning then having a month off to go on Honeymoon. This is to occur around Summer time I believe.

It would be strange if he were to have all that time off then return and then leave for good.

For me this throws even more doubt on the rumours of the 3 axings.