PDA

View Full Version : 14th - 19th

chance
08-08-2005, 16:48
Sunday, 14th August 2005
Scott is drowning his sorrows in the pub and lets slip to Kelly that he has an impotence problem. After getting her step-brother drunk, Kelly takes him back to her house. As she gives him a massage she rings Dawn and boasts that Scott is in her bed. Scott is too drunk to know what’s going on, but will Dawn believe that he is innocent?

Elsewhere, Laurel worries when Jasmine is offered a job working with Steph at the B&B. She talks through her concerns with Ethan and he asks her if she misses her life as a carefree singleton. She tells him she doesn’t, but does his disappointed response indicate that he is harbouring secret desires for the vicar’s fiancée?

Meanwhile, Viv takes delight in telling Avril that Bob has two tickets to the cookery competition in Newcastle, knowing that he is planning on taking Terry. However, Viv is later left lemon lipped when Avril manages to secure herself a place on the trip.

Monday, 15th August 2005
Dawn is furious about the phone call the previous night and when Kelly makes a dig at her, Dawn is unable to contain her aggression. She pulls Kelly to the floor by her hair and when Ethan intervenes he ends up being punched in the face! How will Dawn react when she finds out that Kelly was lying all along?

Ethan’s interfering also gets him into trouble elsewhere, and when he tells the Bishop that Laurel and Ashley aren’t getting on, it suddenly dawns on him that he has betrayed his colleague and friend. Is Ethan secretly enjoying having control over Laurel’s future?

Meanwhile, Terry is uninterested as Louise attempts to make conversation, and he responds to her small talk with impatience.

Tuesday, 16th August 2005
Kelly has her eye on Ethan and she joins him and Laurel for a drink. It’s not long before Kelly notices that Ethan is fixated by Laurel and she manipulatively threatens to tell Ashley unless he is especially nice to her.

Meanwhile, Louise is making every effort to put things right with Terry, but it’s clear he isn’t interested. She is later forced to watch on as he and Dawn unite over their troubles and Dawn begins to wonder if she gave up on her relationship with Terry too soon. Could they be heading for reconciliation?

Elsewhere, Donna is frustrated when Marlon refuses to go out as he is busy brushing up his talents for the chef competition.

Wednesday, 17th August 2005
Louise is desperate to win back Terry and she invites him round to talk. She cooks him a romantic meal but her attempts to impress fall flat, and when she asks him for another chance, Terry tells her that he is disgusted by her proposition.

Meanwhile, Kelly quickly realises that Ethan isn’t playing along with her games so she decides it’s time to be more obvious. Ethan is stunned when she locks him in a car but will he give in to her amorous advances?

Elsewhere, Donna resorts to a skimpy outfit to get Marlon’s attention but she doesn’t get the desired response. Marlon is more concerned with ‘Mack’ the carving knife and refuses to let anyone touch his lucky charm!

Thursday, 18th August 2005
Feeling rejected, Louise takes out her anger on Dawn, but she soon realises that it’s Matthew who should be bearing the brunt of her bad mood. She storms round to his office, but when he refuses to seem even vaguely bothered by her mood she takes things one step further by going to his home and hacking up his suits with a pair of scissors.

Matthew later confronts Louise and locks her in the ladies’ toilets. Remembering the suffering that her ex-fiancé caused her, Louise is terrified and agrees to stay away from him.

Elsewhere, Donna is feeling rejected by Marlon and starts to wonder if she is good enough for him. However, when Kelly tells her that she could never replace Tricia, her insecurities deepen. She begs Marlon for time alone and he eventually agrees to a picnic, but is their relationship hitting the rocks?

Meanwhile, Kelly quizzes Laurel about Ethan’s single status and is delighted to find out that he is unattached. Laurel decides she likes the thought of Kelly and Ethan together but will she be able to push them together?

Friday, 19th August 2005
As Marlon packs for his picnic with Donna, Bob complains that Viv has been badmouthing him to Avril. Marlon convinces him that it’s only jealousy and then asks him to help him carry the picnic hamper. Donna is furious when her step-father stays for a beer and can’t believe it when her mother turns up as well. She is certain that it’s all Marlon’s fault but can he convince her otherwise?

Over in the bar, Louise rushes to the back to avoid Matthew and it is clear that he relishes the power he has over her.

Meanwhile, Jarvis complains about his contract with the Kings and decides to call a union meeting with his colleagues. Later that day, Carl invites Ivan into the office for a chat and warns him that Jarvis is putting the future of the whole team in jeopardy.

Treacle
08-08-2005, 16:58
Zzzzzzzzzz

chance
08-08-2005, 16:59
what ever :)

Treacle
08-08-2005, 17:01
what ever :)Whatever minger :)

chance
08-08-2005, 17:02
Whatever minger :)
thanks mate! :)

Treacle
08-08-2005, 17:05
thanks mate! :)I was joking! I'm not having you dissing my opinion on these spoilers though. There was no reason for you to say "whatever" to me when I gave my opinion on these spoilers.
You need to learn not to get heated about stuff :D

chance
08-08-2005, 17:31
i dont think you can interpret 'whatever' as heated as i put a smile after it,i think we both know i was jokin! i dont think it was heated at all do you?

Treacle
08-08-2005, 17:37
i dont think you can interpret 'whatever' as heated as i put a smile after it,i think we both know i was jokin! i dont think it was heated at all do you?No but it was random because you're blind with your love for 'Emmerdale' :)

chance
08-08-2005, 18:02
lol
no more then your love for ee

Treacle
08-08-2005, 18:06
lol
no more then your love for eeI remain impartial to all the soaps though :p 'EastEnders' is a great soap that has been the best for many years and because of that I won't run away at the first sign of trouble.

chance
08-08-2005, 18:14
good for you :)

Treacle
08-08-2005, 18:16
:p Anyways back to these spoilers...

GAWWWWWD can it get any worse? Zzzzzzzzz http://img47.echo.cx/img47/2687/tiredyawn0mj.gif (http://www.imageshack.us)

inkyskin
08-08-2005, 18:36
I was joking! I'm not having you dissing my opinion on these spoilers though. There was no reason for you to say "whatever" to me when I gave my opinion on these spoilers.
You need to learn not to get heated about stuff :D

Err hello,it's not real you know,you had exactly the same response in the corrie spoilers,if ZZZZzzzzz is all you can think of to type,then why type at all? :hmm:

Treacle
08-08-2005, 18:36
Err hello,it's not real you know,you had exactly the same response in the corrie spoilers,if ZZZZzzzzz is all you can think of to type,then why type at all? :hmm:That's what I thought about the spoilers :rolleyes:

inkyskin
08-08-2005, 18:40
I'm not the biggest emmerdale or corrie fan either,but calling a fellow member a minga in toyally uncalled for. :nono:

Treacle
08-08-2005, 18:48
She's my friend on and off the board she knew it was a joke :) I wouldn't call any random member a "minger" :)

Debs
08-08-2005, 18:58
I'm not the biggest emmerdale or corrie fan either,but calling a fellow member a minga in toyally uncalled for. :nono:

awwww

dont fret about it we all chat together me chance and wq most nights and believe me we call each other much worse!! all in fun though!!

whatever minger is a phrase the gorge roberto said in BB that is why wq said it!!

chance
08-08-2005, 20:57
:p Anyways back to these spoilers...

GAWWWWWD can it get any worse? Zzzzzzzzz http://img47.echo.cx/img47/2687/tiredyawn0mj.gif (http://www.imageshack.us)
yes it can... check out ee spoilers :rotfl:

chance
08-08-2005, 20:59
Err hello,it's not real you know,you had exactly the same response in the corrie spoilers,if ZZZZzzzzz is all you can think of to type,then why type at all? :hmm:
i think we all realise its not real but we are all entitled to our opinion,instead of wq wasting her time typing how boring things are she put zzzzzzz,no harm in it.

chance
08-08-2005, 21:00
She's my friend on and off the board she knew it was a joke :) I wouldn't call any random member a "minger" :)
yes i have to say that i knew wq was joking when calling me a minger,i hope so anyway lol .......

inkyskin
08-08-2005, 21:01
i think we all realise its not real but we are all entitled to our opinion,instead of wq wasting her time typing how boring things are she put zzzzzzz,no harm in it.

Yes,but what's the point of putting ZZZZzzzzz In all your posts? :hmm:
Just seems senseless,It's like making a post just for the sake of making one!

Treacle
08-08-2005, 23:35
yes it can... check out ee spoilers :rotfl:Hey it's got some good stuff coming up don't knock it!

chance
09-08-2005, 00:08
when is shannis wedding thats when im gonna try and get in to it again,or dens funeral whichevers first

Treacle
09-08-2005, 00:10
when is shannis wedding thats when im gonna try and get in to it again,or dens funeral whichevers first
August/September :)

chance
09-08-2005, 10:16
can i just ask does anyone know how old daz is in real life? i read somewhere he is 21 but he only looks about 15 max!

Treacle
09-08-2005, 10:31
can i just ask does anyone know how old daz is in real life? i read somewhere he is 21 but he only looks about 15 max!He's about 14 in real life! 21??? :eek: no way does he look 21 I don't know where that came from but it's a bit random??? 21 pfft he looks about 14 I'm sure I read somewhere he was in his teens 14 or 15 :searchme:

Jemma
10-08-2005, 20:17
21????? What seriously?????? He looks about 14 he can't be 21!

Joanne
11-08-2005, 18:34
matthew relishes the power he has over Louise. I hope this isn't going to turn into another Shelley/Charlie type storyline. I couldn't bear another one.

kayla05
26-08-2005, 23:22
21?? no way! Daz must be about 14!