PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Cheats again!!

jonni
08-08-2005, 09:33
Charlie’s had enough of being turned down by Shelley and decides to turns his attentions elsewhere. As he sits drinking in the Rovers, an attractive stranger walks by and gives him the eye. It’s too much to resist for Charlie and he tells Shelley he’s having a lock-in. He then goes back down, bolts the doors and turns to the woman. Is he about to do the dirty on his own door-step?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Charlie and his lady-friend get to know each other a bit better he persuades her to move into the back room. It’s all getting a bit steamy but when Shelley wakes up to hear their murmuring and giggling it’s clear she knows what’s going on. Shelley’s appalled but with her esteem at an all time low will she be able to bring herself to confront cheating Charlie?

:cheer:

maybe she will dump him??

yeah right!

Chris_2k11
08-08-2005, 09:35
*YAWN!* :rolleyes: PLEASE END THIS STORYLINE SOMEONE!!!! :eek:

eastenders mad
08-08-2005, 10:15
i know i wish it will end soon it is getting so boring now.

feelingyellow
08-08-2005, 12:13
i think she'll confront him, but he'll say she's going mad and that she's hearing noises or something.

no1abbafan
08-08-2005, 12:48
I know they are trying to make this story as realistic as possible - but its doing my head in now - I want to thump Shelley

Keating's babe
10-08-2005, 14:41
After reading Inside Soap, Shelley does find out about Charlie and this woman BUT looks like she does forgive him. After he makes noises about how she drove him to it by refusing to sleep with him. :rolleyes:

It looks like they get back together (again!).

kirsty_g
22-08-2005, 09:03
boring