PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Ric isn't happy about Zubin and Jess

Gem288
06-04-2005, 12:24
This summer, a full week of the BBC1 schedule will be devoted to bringing the colour and contradictions of African life and culture to UK audiences as the culmination of a unique collaboration between the BBC's family of TV, radio and online services.

It marks the biggest ever exploration of one continent on BBC1. From documentary to drama, from news to natural history, BBC1 will turn over its schedules to a season of programmes that will give viewers a new perspective on, and a deeper understanding of Africa in a year when it will dominate headlines.

One of the programmes involved in the special season includes HOLBY CITY. The episode to be screened in July, will transport the BBC audience to Africa with a story that will change Ric and Diane's lives forever. The one-hour episode will be shot entirely on location in Ghana.

The storyline involves Ric Griffin leaving Holby City feeling betrayed and angry. He returns to his family home in Ghana, hoping to find a new and more fulfilling role as a general surgeon in his brother's clinic.

However Ric soon discovers that his chance at a new future also reawakens long forgotten ghosts.

Diane Lloyd, reeling from setbacks in her new marriage and stunned by
the news her beloved surgical ward at Holby is to close, has decided to take control and travel to Ghana. Believing she's there to convince Ric that he's needed at home to fight the closure and to be there for his daughter when she gives birth. :cheer: :clap: :thumbsup:

crazyjkh
06-04-2005, 20:32
WOW! can't wait for this, when will it be shown, i will be mortified if it is when we are on holiday!

pookie1968uk
07-04-2005, 13:51
that looks really good, i cant wait either!!

RealityGap
07-04-2005, 14:16
That sounds like a good storyline cant wait

HRHLizzi
10-04-2005, 01:20
Argh!! I'm going to miss 2 whole months of Casualty and Holby City as I'm going to America to work as a camp counsellor... does anyone know if either show is going on a summer break like they used to?

Lizzi x

pussy
10-04-2005, 15:09
No they don't do that any more! I was well mad last year cause i went on holiday and came back to release i had missed a whole mounth of Holby. This year i'll make sure to get someone to tape it for me!

Brummiegirl4805
10-04-2005, 20:07
It will be a relief when he finally finds out. I heard that Zubin is the one that tells him. The whole African thing will be great, I just wonder if he'll be able to keep his temper. Whatever happens I think it will be great to watch.

eastenders mad
11-04-2005, 19:01
i think Diane still has feelings for Rick they should get together.
If the surgical ward closes then there will be hardly any departments left the might aswell make up another unit.

pookie1968uk
13-04-2005, 08:31
yes what will be left if they close the surgical ward. there wont be enough variety will there?
maternity just gets boring with its predictable complications and love triangles every week. i think even i am an expert now on Placenta Abruption etc!!!!!!!!!

Angeldelight
15-04-2005, 18:51
OH MY GOD i can't believe it!!!!! WOW it;s sounds so brill am definately watching it

bookworm_nat123
16-04-2005, 16:02
oh my god!!!! they sound such a cool set of eposides!!
ric and diane are made for each other :love: and should stop faffing around and be together
any idea when these are eposides are being aired!? :confused:

alohachica82
11-05-2005, 10:17
Could someone tell em when these episdoes are being aired?

pookie1968uk
11-05-2005, 18:16
it says above that is is july.