PDA

View Full Version : What if......(demi and leo)

Leo_in_ee_rules
06-08-2005, 22:47
What if................................................ ..................................
Instead of Leo dying it would be the oppisite way round.
So Demi dies and Leo is left with Aleesha.

Charmed
07-08-2005, 20:22
hmmm...I don't want Demi to die!But I don't want Leo to die either!

I bet if it was Demi that dies,The Millers would blame Leo,and he wouldn't get to see Aleesha.

hannah-mj
07-08-2005, 20:24
:crying:
hmmm...I don't want Demi to die!But I don't want Leo to die either!

I bet if it was Demi that dies,The Millers would blame Leo,and he wouldn't get to see Aleesha.i agree with every word of that! i so dont want leo to die though :crying: :wub:

Cornishbabe
08-08-2005, 21:56
that wudnt work anyway. hes got a right of care the millers wudnt have a choice wud they? not that it can happen anyway.

samantha nixon
08-08-2005, 23:44
i wouldnt want demi to die but i dont want leo to die either as i was hoping her was gonna be a regular

Torrie
09-08-2005, 00:11
that wudnt work anyway. hes got a right of care the millers wudnt have a choice wud they? not that it can happen anyway.

It wouldn't be just as straight forward as that though, if it was to happen that way. Leo's only 14 years old, he's got no chance of getting any kind of proper job until he's at least 16, a conviction for drug dealing, and an abusive father - he might be Aleesha's dad and he might love her, but he couldn't give her the care she needs. Aleesha has lived with the Millers and they've done a lot to help Demi look after her - they could easily take the matter to court and win. They might not be well off, but they can provide a stable, loving family and a roof over her head and food. If anything happened to Demi, I think the best Leo could hope for would be occasional access.

Eastenders_4ev@
09-08-2005, 19:33
Demi dunt die

Torrie
09-08-2005, 19:52
Demi dunt die

No she doesn't, but it's a "What if..." thread. :)

Angeltigger
10-08-2005, 17:15
but also Pauline is Aleesha godmother, so if she did died that is demi of course pauline might fight and say well she my goddaughter,

Torrie
10-08-2005, 20:59
but also Pauline is Aleesha godmother, so if she did died that is demi of course pauline might fight and say well she my goddaughter,

But while she has blood relatives, Pauline would have no claim - godparents are only supposed to help the child's parents with their upbringing in a religious sense - that's why they are called GODparents.

Angeltigger
11-08-2005, 12:42
But while she has blood relatives, Pauline would have no claim - godparents are only supposed to help the child's parents with their upbringing in a religious sense - that's why they are called GODparents.

Also it mean that if the parent die than they will look after them until they are 18.. so if Demi died than pauline would look after Aleesha.. but as demi parents are still alive then there could be some confussed (sp) as noramally the godmother would be younger than the parent themselve, but as Demi got pregent at a young age she choose someone older...

Torrie
11-08-2005, 17:41
Even taking the godparents into account, Aleesha would still stay with the Millers - Mickey's her godfather (I'd kind of forgotten that till now, lol)

Angeltigger
12-08-2005, 12:11
Even taking the godparents into account, Aleesha would still stay with the Millers - Mickey's her godfather (I'd kind of forgotten that till now, lol)

That what i was thinking i did not know who Aleesha Godfather was so Aleesha would stay with the millers than

di marco
15-08-2005, 15:46
yeh aleesha would stay with the millers

Jojo
15-08-2005, 15:49
I would think that ultimately Aleesha would stay with Rosie and Keith (if they wanted her) as Demi's next of kin - I don't think Leo would have her as there is a parental responsibility issue here (Leo is still legally under parental responsibility himself so....) Plus, was Leo named as the father on the birth certificate...I don't remember him going with Demi etc to register Aleesha, which he would have needed to have done in order to be named as father......