PDA

View Full Version : Funniest adverts!

chamone256
05-04-2005, 16:42
TV adverts at the moment are hilarious :rotfl: Anyone agree?
my favourite advert has to be the walls sausage adverts. where the dog starts whipping the boy with a wet tea towel. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol:

Abi
05-04-2005, 16:43
I loved that advert with teh singing cherry. I think it was for "3" but i can't remember, i cracked up every time,even though at the end of the day it was stupid

Debs
05-04-2005, 18:48
the walls sausage one is great!!!! the worst has got to be kfc adverts!!!

*JSW*
05-04-2005, 18:55
The KFC adverts are hilarious! Hilarious how the people sound that is!

The advert where the car transforms into a robot is good! (can't remember what car manufacturer its for though!)

Abi
05-04-2005, 19:01
The KFC adverts are hgood when you first see them, but they are on over and over again, so just get annoying by the time the next one is screened.

Ella.
05-04-2005, 20:13
I like the advert where the boys girlfriend stays over and theres a Blanche from Corrie type lady sitting at the table who says "Has she been here all night" and something about a low carbaretta diet. The girl is wearing the boyfriends mothers dressing gown and the father comes in and slaps her on the bum thinking its the mother, very funny!

Im not sure what the advert is, bread possibly??

MysticKitten
05-04-2005, 20:19
Hiya all, im a big baby cos i love the re runs of the quavers ads, all together now 'ahh their floaty light!!' xx. :cheer:

marsbar1973
07-04-2005, 11:10
I like the New Golf advert, with the "Singing in the Rain" adapted dance routine. Fascinating. But as for funny...it has to be the Wall's adverts. Cracking!

Roslyn
07-04-2005, 11:12
The walls adverts are funny, but kfc get on my nerves now.

Roslyn
07-04-2005, 11:13
When did you see that it sounds funny!

Debs
07-04-2005, 12:54
The walls adverts are funny, but kfc get on my nerves now.

totally agree on the kfc ads!!!!! i hate the one with the woman with the massive mouth!!!! and the one with the couple and the kids!!! that was funny the first time i saw it now it just annoying!!!

Cherryz
08-04-2005, 00:32
TV adverts at the moment are hilarious :rotfl: Anyone agree?
my favourite advert has to be the walls sausage adverts. where the dog starts whipping the boy with a wet tea towel. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol:

i remember seeing that and being like WHAT THE?!?! hahahaha, classy. that is THE BEST

and the citroen C4 car ad, where it turns into a funky dancing transformer! brilliant.

and at the cinema they've recently been playing this WKD advert, where this guy driving a funeral car suddenly puts on this gangster rap and hydraulics and stuff and its just funny if u see it.

soap_gal_
08-04-2005, 09:51
What about the one with Peter Kay in at the wedding being a DJ and playing that song about the bride's father not being her real dad? :rotfl:

.:Kitz:.
08-04-2005, 14:01
Thats funny, i really like the transformer ad. Thats really funny as well.
The one that annoys me is the 'activia' yoghurt one when the daughter spins all this crud about it being good for your digestion transit if eaten every day. As if you'd really tell your mother all that and your mum would still be listening at the the end of the lecture about it being good. She's probly have fallen asleep by then!!

I really like the dancing 3 advert with these chinese dudes doing this funky computer generated dance at the end after feeding the giant jelly fish beer! Ha ha! theres another one aswell....can't remeber it tho!

BigBoss
08-04-2005, 14:23
The funniest has to be the Peter Kay adverts.

The football one was the best one

av it..........

MysticKitten
08-04-2005, 18:33
I forgot about the peter kay ones, yep anything he does is excellent, the one with that humperdink bloke in is really funny xx. :cheer: