PDA

View Full Version : more ee spoilers

soap_angel
25-02-2005, 12:55
Desperate for money, Rosie asks Chrissie for an advance on her wages, despite the fact that she's only just been paid. Worried about their situation, she tells Keith that they are both going to have to find some more work and that he can't spend any more money without her permission. However, she is later horrified when she notices that the money tin is empty.

In an attempt to prevent Sam and Zoe from getting closer, Chrissie books Zoe a one-way ticket to Spain. However, when Sam finds out, she rushes off to try to stop her running away.

Sam realises that Chrissie isn't being as honest as she's making out. When the police later call to make arrangements to see her regarding Andy, Sam realises that this is a perfect opportunity to scare Chrissie.

Meanwhile, Jake manages to find Danny and hauls him into the car. As the car screeches to a halt, Jake shows his brother how much danger he could have put himself and his family in.

Elsewhere, realising that Rosie is too proud to accept money, Mickey slips £30 into the washing basket.

Chrissie throws Den's clothes out of the upstairs window of the Vic. She tells everyone that Den has left her and Sam and Zoe are amazed at her front.

Rosie is close to breaking point over their money worries. Keith tells her he is going to the job centre interview but looks terrified at the prospect.

Meanwhile, Martin and Sonia are excited about their new television. With the volume turned up and a chair wedged against the door, they are determined to get some privacy.

Elsewhere, Jane is run off her feet at the cafe and tells Ian that they need to organise their time better. However, Ian insists it cannot be done, and she storms off. Jane later tells Pat that she doesn't think she's cut out for family life.

Chrissie clashes with Sam and tells her that she has no business being in the Vic. Sam is furious and the girls get into a fight.

Later, Sam goes to the solicitor to hear the reading of Andy's will. She is shocked to learn that he has left the bookies to Dennis and the house to Pat. To his wife, he has left his wedding ring, suggesting she use the money to get her hair done.

Keith goes to the job centre and, when he stalls the interviewer, she realises he may have literacy problems. She is sympathetic towards him but this just sends him into a rage.

Stacey volunteers to take the Minute Mart's takings to the bank but she arrives home later, hysterical, claiming she has been mugged

Sonia is going to get Chloe back after her adoptive parents die
- It is official grant and phil are returning eastenders has offered grant a million pound contract to come back ... nice!!!!!!!

~Sooz~
25-02-2005, 13:42
I still didn't think Grant was confirmed as returning? Has there been an annoucement? He is the one Mitchell I'd like to see back. Him and Sam are the only Mitchells I like. (Thought Sam was great last night).

i.luv.jake.moon
25-02-2005, 14:08
sams going though isnt she soon

no1abbafan
25-02-2005, 14:22
There is now way they offered £1million to Ross Kemp to come back - this is the BBC not Aaron Spelling or Fox network.

emma
25-02-2005, 14:26
I am looking forward to Sam reading Andys will!

crazygirl
25-02-2005, 14:35
There is now way they offered £1million to Ross Kemp to come back - this is the BBC not Aaron Spelling or Fox network.
well apparantly rhey have but yea i think a mill is going overboard maybe its very close though because their despeate for him to be reunited with sharon, peggy and phil so i recon its gonna be very close to a mill if you want someone so badly on tv you have to pay the price girl

crazygirl
25-02-2005, 14:36
yea me 2 i cant wait i can see it now pat,sam adn dennis in a room with the solicitor and sam with a smug grin on her face and then the will gets read out her face is gonna drop
I am looking forward to Sam reading Andys will!

~Sooz~
25-02-2005, 18:20
sams going though isnt she soon

yeah but I think they were trying to persuade her to stay until at least Peggy came back.

Rach33
25-02-2005, 19:50
I'm so glad Dennis gets the Bookies though at least he's got something 2 come back 2