PDA

View Full Version : janae

Summer
05-08-2005, 18:55
ok janea and mike goes to a club with mike's mates and he wants her to kiss his mate to make his girlfriend jeoulous...she refuses and the boys leave. Then a random guy called chris cousins(serenas old stalker camera guy)(janea does not know who the guy is by the way) he spikes her drink and wants to take her home(to sleep with her probably) but janea manages to phone home and her brothers and her sister come and get her( dylan beats up the pervert) they go home.dylan blames mike so tells him to stay away and had a fight (blah blah blah) janeas angry with dylan when mike dumps her, so to get back at dylan she manages to persuade mike to go out with her again, they get in his car and drive off;they stop and mike wants to sleep with janea but she doesnt want to as mike has no condoms, but mike persuades her, she tells bree (that she had unprotected sex) dylan finds out. He wont drive her to a chemist (i think to get the morning after pill
she askes mike he said yes then didnt turn up so janea went on her own
then breaks mikes car ariel and dumps him in front of his friends (go girl)

i_luv_dennis
14-08-2005, 15:54
is that the bloke who done serina

kirsty_g
14-08-2005, 18:14
yeah

i_luv_dennis
15-08-2005, 09:42
thanks

shelley
17-08-2005, 19:59
is that the bloke who done serinaYeah his names was Chris Cousins. I thought they were going to make a much bigger storyline out of all that when they brought him back.

kirsty_g
24-08-2005, 10:02
me to

Potato1992
24-08-2005, 20:31
thats gonna be funny