PDA

View Full Version : Holidays

Keating's babe
05-04-2005, 13:59
Seeing as the weather is starting to turn a little warmer. I am starting to think of holidays. Where is everyone jet-setting off to this year? I don't think I'll be going abroad this year. :thumbsdow

Jade
05-04-2005, 14:02
We have a Travel Forum

Please remember to post in correct forum.

Moving

Meh
05-04-2005, 14:23
I'm thinking of either Cuba or Tunisia. I think its time to get some holiday brochures.

Keating's babe
05-04-2005, 14:43
We have a Travel Forum

Please remember to post in correct forum.

Moving

I'm new - as you can see from the post count. There are a lot of forums so didn't know there was a travel one. It was a general discussion. :eek:

Jade
05-04-2005, 14:44
Yea I know, thats why you didnt get a warning!. No worries

true.moon
05-04-2005, 14:46
i have just been to italy and im goin to cyprus in summer

Keating's babe
05-04-2005, 15:09
i have just been to italy and im goin to cyprus in summer

Whereabouts in Italy did you go? I've always wanted to go to Florence. :D

hazey
05-04-2005, 17:00
I am going to valletta Malta, I have friends there so I will be staying with them,so lots of home cooking.so much better than hotel food.July seems forever away. :cheer:

Abi
05-04-2005, 17:05
well my sister isnt comin on holiday with me and my mum this year, so we treated ourselves. i'm going on a meditteranen cruise. WE start in Majorca, then tunisa, then rome, then cannes, then barcelona, then ibiza then back to Majorca. It should be gd, becasue i like visiting different countries and experiencing different cultures and traditions.

Ella.
05-04-2005, 21:24
Hopefully we are off to Miami but not sure when yet, need to check what sort of risks there are during the hurricane season first.

Jade
05-04-2005, 21:29
In the past six months I've been to Jamaica, Florida, New Orleans and two islands in the Baharmas. But hoping to go to Cuba and Mexecio in the Autum

Keating's babe
06-04-2005, 13:13
In the past six months I've been to Jamaica, Florida, New Orleans and two islands in the Baharmas. But hoping to go to Cuba and Mexecio in the Autum

Woah, you've been a busy little bee. :D

Keating's babe
06-04-2005, 13:15
I am going to valletta Malta, I have friends there so I will be staying with them,so lots of home cooking.so much better than hotel food.July seems forever away. :cheer:

Hi Hazey, I have been to Malta twice and love it there. The waiters are not too bad either. :) The first time I stayed in Bugibba and then the last time stayed in Qawra. I would like to go again in a few years or so and visit Valletta and Gozo. :D It always seems to drag when you're looking forward to your hols. How long are you going for a week or two?

Bad Wolf
06-04-2005, 13:19
i can't go anywhere until september and my MA dissertation is done and dusted, then im going to book somewhere really hot and quiet and just do nothing for a whole week!!!!

any suggestions (preferably cheap)?

Keating's babe
06-04-2005, 13:54
Hi Rach,

Spain is usually cheap (so I hear). I don't think I can post the address but the last minute website is great for cheap deals. :)

hazey
06-04-2005, 15:13
Hi Hazey, I have been to Malta twice and love it there. The waiters are not too bad either. :) The first time I stayed in Bugibba and then the last time stayed in Qawra. I would like to go again in a few years or so and visit Valletta and Gozo. :D It always seems to drag when you're looking forward to your hols. How long are you going for a week or two?
I am going for three weeks this time and I will be visiting Bugibba and hopefully Qawra,then I would have completed the whole island,I do like Malta the pace of life is so differant.Hope you get to go soon.

true.moon
06-04-2005, 15:14
Whereabouts in Italy did you go? I've always wanted to go to Florence. :D
i went to portifino and i have been to florence it is lush

Keating's babe
06-04-2005, 16:36
i went to portifino and i have been to florence it is lush

Was there lots to do in Florence? :)

Keating's babe
06-04-2005, 16:38
I am going for three weeks this time and I will be visiting Bugibba and hopefully Qawra,then I would have completed the whole island,I do like Malta the pace of life is so differant.Hope you get to go soon.

Three weeks. Wow, you won't want to come back. :D Have you been to Gozo?

Abi
06-04-2005, 17:00
Last Minute deals to Tunisa and Morroco, if they're booked on the internet, are usual pretty cheap, if your looking for somewhere a bit more exotic. My sis is going to Morroco for 2 weeks all inclusive and it's £500, and thats in the middle of August.

natalia35
06-04-2005, 17:05
Cyprus again, just can't seem to stay away

true.moon
06-04-2005, 17:09
Was there lots to do in Florence? :)
yes it was beautiful and there were loads of shops

true.moon
06-04-2005, 17:11
Cyprus again, just can't seem to stay away
i am going to cyprus in the summer
what is it like

chance
06-04-2005, 18:56
we are going to orlando florida! went there 2 years ago and loved it!
disney world and sea world are excellent!

Sarabelle
06-04-2005, 19:25
I'm going to Majorca in July, I love it and can't wait

ROLL ON JULY :cheer:

Roslyn
06-04-2005, 19:27
i mite be goin to florida not so sure tho

natalia35
07-04-2005, 13:00
i am going to cyprus in the summer
what is it like
can get very hot in the summer, even getting in the swimming pool or sea can feel like getting in a hot bath. The food is great as are the people. Loads of bars and shops. which part of cyprus are you going to ?

Debs
07-04-2005, 13:58
sounds like everyone is going to greta places for their hols this year!! wish i was going somewhere hot and exotic!!

im off on hols on saturday!! really looking forward to getting away from usual daily routine!! and be good to spend some time with my other half and our son without work getting in the way!!

we are going to wales for a week ( nowhere exciting!!) going to have to tear myself away from this board for a whole 7 days!!! not sure i will cope!!!

anyone been to wales living there at mo who could give me some fab places to visit??

di marco
07-04-2005, 14:22
went to wales when i was younger, cant really remember much about it

chance
08-04-2005, 18:34
sounds like everyone is going to greta places for their hols this year!! wish i was going somewhere hot and exotic!!

im off on hols on saturday!! really looking forward to getting away from usual daily routine!! and be good to spend some time with my other half and our son without work getting in the way!!

we are going to wales for a week ( nowhere exciting!!) going to have to tear myself away from this board for a whole 7 days!!! not sure i will cope!!!

anyone been to wales living there at mo who could give me some fab places to visit??
we are looking to move there by the end of the year hopefully.bring some property chronicles back please! lol

Debs
08-04-2005, 18:46
we usually go on holiday and for weeks after we want to move there!!! no doubt we will be the same this time!!

*JSW*
08-04-2005, 20:31
we usually go on holiday and for weeks after we want to move there!!! no doubt we will be the same this time!!
Oooh where in Wales?

Debs
08-04-2005, 23:41
we going to fishguard!!! dont know much about it but my little boy loves boats and we are staying on the harbour so he wiill love it!! going tomoorrow gonna miss this forum for a week!!! have to catch up when i get back!

*JSW*
08-04-2005, 23:43
Ah Fishguard. West coast of Wales! Sounds interesting! Have great time :)

Debs
08-04-2005, 23:58
thanks jsw i hope to!! hope you not being sarcastic!!!!

Meh
17-04-2005, 01:08
How was your holiday?

Debs
17-04-2005, 11:40
holiday was fab thanks! weather brill we actually got suntans!!!!! glad to be back home again now though!!

~Sooz~
23-04-2005, 13:22
Don't think it will be abroad this year but have a few places on my wish list - New York/San Fransisco/Rome/Australia - maybe one day!