PDA

View Full Version : Shey-kay Kay-tay

fergus
05-04-2005, 12:54
The amount of shaking our poor Katie has done over the last 2 weeks is commenable. She show be trademarked as (mancunian accent required in a slow drawl) 'Shey-kay Kay-tay'

How guilty does she look by the way. The Police must be very stupid from the word go! Bring 'The Bill' boys on board. They would have sensed her guilt pronto

angelblue
05-04-2005, 13:00
Yeah i felt sorry for her yesterday when she went to pub and then was talking to martin was sad

But we got light relief with fred fell that was hilliourous i cracked up laughing?

Debs
05-04-2005, 17:56
I thought it strange when she went to see her mum after the court case and they were talking and there were police really near!! how come the police didnt hear what they were saying to each other!! :hmm:

Siobhan
06-04-2005, 13:58
Yeah i felt sorry for her yesterday when she went to pub and then was talking to martin was sad

But we got light relief with fred fell that was hilliourous i cracked up laughing?

Felt sorry for her too but what was that outburst in court about???? was it really necessary and after saying something like that to Angela, as police you would wonder why she wanted to talk to her afterwards

Debs
06-04-2005, 18:02
she made a scene to make it look like she was mad at her mum but i think it just made it look suspicious!!! i thought the same i would not want to talk to my mum if she had confessed to murder and after her outburst surely the police would have kept a close on them!!

Roslyn
06-04-2005, 18:33
that was well funny when he did that in the tv mag it said that josh found it hilarious but i didnt see him laugh one bit.

barneysulk
08-04-2005, 17:46
The amount of shaking our poor Katie has done over the last 2 weeks is commenable. She show be trademarked as (mancunian accent required in a slow drawl) 'Shey-kay Kay-tay'

How guilty does she look by the way. The Police must be very stupid from the word go! Bring 'The Bill' boys on board. They would have sensed her guilt pronto
I agree with everything you say but one small point, Katy is from Sheffield not Manchester. I think the cops had Angela down as suspect number 1 right from the start and just waited for her to slip up. My mum wouldn't take the rap for me like that and definately not for topping her husband! What a family!

barneysulk
08-04-2005, 17:49
Sorry I just thought of this one.

The family that slays together stays together.

Sorry, I'll get me coat.