PDA

View Full Version : ee spoilers

soap_angel
25-02-2005, 13:53
Sam terrorises Chrissie in the Vic and enjoys watching her squirm when Pat asks for Den's mobile number, in the hope that he will know of Dennis' whereabouts.

Keith and Rosie struggle to keep up with their family's financial demands. Rosie resorts to asking for left-over food from the cafe but Darren refuses to eat it, leaving her close to tears.

Elsewhere, news of Stacey's mugging spreads across the Square. Mo suspects Stacey of lying but Charlie gives her his full support. Later, the police arrive to question Stacey.

Little Mo is concerned that Billy seems to have disappeared. Later, when he finally answers the door, he tells Little Mo he does not want any help. Billy later confesses to Alfie that he is still in love with Little Mo and the thought of her with another man would kill him.

Meanwhile, Chrissie pretends to call Den in front of punters in the Vic in order to get rid of Dave, to whom Den owed money. Sam is angry when people fall for Chrissie's ruse and gives Chrissie an ultimatum.

Billy steps in to protect Sasha when a drinker in the Vic gives her unwanted attention. The man insults Adi and a fight breaks out, which leads to Billy being barred.

Johnny comforts a devastated Pat, who is upset that no one else from the Square attended Andy's funeral. Later, whilst in the Vic, Johnny tries to calm her when she gives everyone a piece of her mind. The pair end up having a heated conversation and Pat storms out in disgust. When she later asks Johnny about his personal life, he clams up.

Elsewhere, Minty agrees to take Sam out to cheer her up, letting Garry down in the process. However, Garry insists that Minty go out with him for a boys' night out.

Chrissie is on edge when Jake helps her to change a barrel of beer. She is also rattled when Pauline asks about her doorstop, and wonders how much longer she will be able to hide her terrible secret.

Hey people and remember that Friday March 11th there won't be Eastenders due to red nose day... please make donations ;)

~Sooz~
25-02-2005, 14:51
I felt a bit sorry for Rosie last night worrying about feeding her family. I wanted to give Keith a good wash last night!

crazygirl
25-02-2005, 15:10
yea she was gonna buy fish n chips with their last 20 quid(very practical!!) and he pinched it she needs to kick him into touch

emma
25-02-2005, 15:15
Looking forward to seeing Sam making Chrissie squirm!

i.luv.jake.moon
25-02-2005, 15:18
i like chrissie

crazygirl
25-02-2005, 15:19
well yea i am a little bit but i like chrissie

emma
25-02-2005, 15:21
I like Chrissie too! But I would like to see Sam and Chrissie battle for the upper hand in the situation! Probably involves blackmail!

crazygirl
25-02-2005, 15:30
well yea emma your right, so were gonna have 2 bitches at war fighting over a grotty pub and fighting over the same man omg i got it thats why chrissie sleeps with sams b/f!!! oh i like it ...come on chrissie go girl!!

emma
25-02-2005, 15:31
We might get a catfight out of it! Wahoo!

crazygirl
25-02-2005, 15:38
when does chrissie slap sam or the other way round

emma
25-02-2005, 15:41
Well Chrissie was slapped by Sam the other day so maybe its time for Sam to fight back!

Cherryz
25-02-2005, 16:49
chrissie needs a helmet or something - whenever she gets into a fight, they always get her by the hair!

emma
25-02-2005, 17:24
Good point! But then again she definitely got Kate by the hair!

Cherryz
25-02-2005, 17:27
oh yeah lol, true, we just shouldn't leave sharp objects near chrissie..hmm, or blunt ones i spose... just put her in an empty room when shes mad! Time out for you young missy *wiggles finger*

emma
25-02-2005, 17:28
Lol! Although Kate did deserve that haircut!

Cherryz
25-02-2005, 17:30
yes it was an improvement :p it was classic revenge, it had me laughing and being like :eek: at the same time

emma
25-02-2005, 17:33
I do love a good cat fight! Who do you want to win out of the Chrissie V Sam cat fight which is coming up in a few weeks(I think).

*JSW*
25-02-2005, 17:34
Chrissie was certainly one of LBs better brainwaves, she's fantastic :D

EE is certainly on the road to improvment and it all see,s to be thanks to one women!

~Sooz~
25-02-2005, 19:20
yea she was gonna buy fish n chips with their last 20 quid(very practical!!) and he pinched it she needs to kick him into touch

lol my thoughts too!