PDA

View Full Version : Tommy body exhumed

angelblue
05-04-2005, 10:43
It says in the sun today that tommy body will be dug up after the sucided note katy confesses to killing her dad

But angela still goes to prison after being an accessorie to the murder

It also shows katys funeral were angela breakdown?

Debs
05-04-2005, 12:04
i suppose tehy had to exhume hi sbody after this confession. i guess that angela has confessed to hiding the wrench in the coffin by then then?? wonder how long angela will be put to prison for??

angelblue
05-04-2005, 12:11
I dnt know how long she will get but it also says 10 days after katy commites sucided she gets buries

So does that mean she is in a coma for 8 day or something before she dies

Violent, hayley craig angela, the grandparents and martin are all at the funeral no one else is shown i dnt think anyone else came but i think it going to be quiet sad?

Debs
05-04-2005, 12:15
yeah i think it will be very sad! i know she killed her dad but i really dont think she meant to!! im surprised nobody else turns up! what about her friends??

angelblue
05-04-2005, 12:21
That what sad about this storyline i dont see her cold blooded killer like richard hillman

She was traumatised by getting an abortion she wanted the baby and she loved martin i think she still does also martin loved her but the dad got in the an way

He was insenstive to her feeling about the whole situation and not sorry about what he had done depressed about splitting up with a man she truly love and aborting her kid for an lie which was unture?

~Sooz~
05-04-2005, 18:09
This was in the Mirror today (haven't spotted it anywhere else so sorry if its already been posted up):-

HANDCUFFED to a prison warder, Coronation Street's grief-crazed Angela Harris lets fly at Martin Platt during the funeral of her daughter Katy.

The heartbroken mum - accused of murdering husband Tommy - blames Martin for everything, even though it was Katy who really carried out the killing.

Angela, played by Kathryn Hunt, hurls abuse at Martin (Sean Wilson) and throws dirt from the grave into his face. The emotional scenes will be screened later this month after diabetic Katy (Lucy-Jo Hudson) commits suicide by overdosing on sugary food.

She is found by Martin after leaving a note confessing to the murder of her dad, who tried to split them up. A Street insider said: "It's powerful stuff."

angelblue
05-04-2005, 18:18
Well it was in the sun newspaper in the tv biz section?

That really sad if she blames him because it wasnt really his fault

~Sooz~
05-04-2005, 21:20
I meant if it had been posted on here rather than another paper.

crazygirl
07-04-2005, 10:38
so whats going to happen to angela then

Keating's babe
07-04-2005, 10:40
How can she hold Martin responsible? :searchme:

At the end of the day, Katy killed her Dad.

purple81
07-04-2005, 10:47
I think she blames Martin for Katy loving him enough to strike out at her dad in anger at his disapproval. Although, Martin is clearly not to blame for Tommy's murder Angela is grieving for her husband and child and is doing what most people would, finding a scapegoat to blame and vent your anger upon.

crazygirl
07-04-2005, 10:49
does angela get let off then

angelblue
07-04-2005, 11:11
She goes to jail anyway for being accessory

I dont think katy meant to kill her dad he wasnt being really sympathetic was he she was pushed to abort her baby for nothing lost the man she clearly loved for nothing only for her dad to be cruel about everything and after everything had happened she still loved martin

I dont think it was at all right what she did but in that moment she probalary just felt rage for her dad

But i do agree it wasnt martin fault at one time martin loved her and still try to help her in the end.

Roslyn
07-04-2005, 11:17
It was Tommy's fault I reckon, he should have stayed out of his daughters life, he cared too much. He pushed Katy into having the abortion, he should have wanted a grandchild even though it was Martins, it was still Katy's too. He got so obbsessed with Martin cheating that he wasn't seeing sense. Martin and Sally were old mates that's it!

angelblue
07-04-2005, 11:23
If anyone to blame its him he drove his daughter to self destruction he pratcially pushed the button everyone else got over it why couldnt he couldnt he see past martin to see how happy martin made his daughter and that they were in love if he just left them alone none of this would of happened.

Siobhan
07-04-2005, 12:46
If anyone to blame its him he drove his daughter to self destruction he pratcially pushed the button everyone else got over it why couldnt he couldnt he see past martin to see how happy martin made his daughter and that they were in love if he just left them alone none of this would of happened.

In real life, If they had called the Ambulance/police on the night, then Katy would have been give a lesser sentence or maybe get off with diminished responsibilty.. she is not a killer, she snap after losing her man, aborting her child and then find out it was all a lie. Her father didn't care

angelblue
07-04-2005, 12:48
Exactly?

Debs
07-04-2005, 12:49
i never understand why soaps do this. i know it gives them a better storyline but surely in real life the police would have got cslled

as you said siobhan she is not a killer she just snapped so surely the police would ot be so hard on her???

angelblue
07-04-2005, 13:31
I think they would of taken into consideration her state of mind in that moment and she might of got an lesser sentence like you said

Siobhan
07-04-2005, 14:46
i never understand why soaps do this. i know it gives them a better storyline but surely in real life the police would have got cslled

as you said siobhan she is not a killer she just snapped so surely the police would ot be so hard on her???

They probably do it to get more viewers.. everyone will tune in to see if they get away with it.. if the police were called straight away then that is the story over with.. in this case with the long drawn out, constant crying from Katy.. it would have been the right choice :)

rachelsworld
08-04-2005, 07:36
i blame Tommy for his dismise at the end of the day he mocked his daughter even when he knew that Martin wasnt having an affair with Sally.the fact that she had also aborted the baby she wanted so much, he was so hell bent on splitting Katie and Martin up that it was an obsession If he had left them to it in time they may have split up naturally. Tommy had got off lightly in the past with all his ranting and provocation aimed at nearly everyone around him.
I do stress that voilence never solves anything how with some people end up lossing it after abit.I am a very patient person but at times Tommy made me so angry that i felt like hitting him with my handbag! :wall:

the_watts_rule
14-04-2005, 15:59
angela shouldnt blame martin

littlemo
20-04-2005, 20:27
angela shouldnt blame martin

No she shouldn't, especially since a few episodes ago she was convincing Martin to get back with Katy (when she wakes up from her coma, which she didn't). Why is she turning on him now? I suppose she has to blame someone, she's grieving.

Is the Angela leaving for good? If she was sentenced to accessory to murder, she would get a lesser sentence. I think it's about 5 years isn't it? (I'm not sure). I know Craig is staying in the street, is Angela going to come back anytime soon?

angelblue
20-04-2005, 20:32
I agree what you are saying littlemo

In a way katy turn to her dad for support she was heart broken and all she got was abuse from him

katy loved martin and he loved her tommy couldnt she was happy and he drove her to destruction

The only crime martin commited was falling in love with katy it wrong that angela is blaming him katy didnt blame him :)

RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
25-04-2005, 13:27
But think about how you would feel if it was your teenage daughter with a man old enough to be her dad?

rachelsworld
26-04-2005, 11:11
But think about how you would feel if it was your teenage daughter with a man old enough to be her dad?

Of course if it was my teenager daughter I would be totally out raged and devestated HOWEVER I would take Angies view and learn to except it I would rather have my daughter speaking to me than not. I dont think that falling in love with an older man is as bad as someone taking drugs or being murderers. Do you?:hmm: