PDA

View Full Version : very sad

chance
05-04-2005, 09:36
very good last night and very moving at times knowing before hand that najal had commited suicide,very sad.
i cant stand that sergio now,did you see his reaction after he won? reminded me of ahmed the week before big headed or what.shame jeff had to go home due to chicken pox as we didnt get the chance to see him fight, felt real sorry for him.glad they chose peter to come back think he desered it the most,i would have loved to of seen ahmeds face when he saw he didnt get 1 vote!
loving this show!
r.i.p najal

Meh
05-04-2005, 10:21
I knew someone had committed suicide - didn't realise it was Najal. Anyone know why he did it? He put up one hell of a fight I have to say.

chance
05-04-2005, 10:31
i think the height difference was against him.
apparently hed had a hard upbringing,trusted no one slept on floors when he had a bed in the contender,only trusted his mum and his daughter and his mum died.he fell out with his g/f and she was refusing to let him see there daughter.he shot himself in the head in a carpark in a car with his g/f.contender said they dont think there show played a part in it but i expect it did as well as lots of other things.he looked gutted didnt he and thought hed let his daughter down.

Meh
05-04-2005, 10:41
That is very sad. He didn't shoot his gf as well did he?

chance
05-04-2005, 10:50
no just himself,i meant in front of his g/f.

parveena
13-04-2005, 12:41
bloody hell. i bet she will have a guilty conscience

chance
13-04-2005, 22:15
yeah bet she does,they seemed so 'together' when they were on the show i thought,but i guess you can never tell.

parveena
14-04-2005, 12:00
never know what goes on behind closed doors