PDA

View Full Version : Soapboards EE Roleplay II

Amber
02-08-2005, 18:53
I thought I'd start off another one because we have seemed to have forgotten about the other one.

It was just past closing time in the Vic. Chrissie bolted up the doors and started to leave the room. She looked over at the table Jake and herself had once sat and shared a bottle of champagne together at. She missed how sweet he was with her. She missed being able to talk to him whenever she wanted or needed to. She missed him. A single tear rolled down her face. She wiped her cheeks quickly and left the room.

Angeldelight
09-08-2005, 19:47
Jake stood outside in the sqaure looking up at the Vic and watched the lights wink out one by one. How could he explian that seeing this place again settled him, he was finally at home. A huge grin split on to his face, he'd finally found the place he needed to be, all he had to do now was talk the woman in the window that his place was here with her.

Amber
14-08-2005, 16:26
Jake went round the back. He raised his hand and knocked on the door. Chrissie came back downstairs and opened it.
Jake: Hi..
She swallowed hard.
Chrissie: I don't no what to say..-Tears of happiness and shock rolled down her cheeks-
He put his bag on the floor and hugged her.
Jake: I'm sorry for leaving you. I hate myself for it.
She pulled away from him
Chrissie: Well don't. You're here now and that's what matters. Are you staying with Nana and Alfie? Do you want to stay here? I'm not forcing you to, but I'd like it if you did..
Jake: Well if it would make you happy then, can I stay?
Chrissie: Yes of course.
She smiled and let him in, closing the door behind them.

i_luv_dennis
14-08-2005, 16:59
well good

Rach33
14-08-2005, 20:09
Jake and Chrissie sat curled up together on the sofa neither saying a word they didn't need too they had each other right now and that was all that mattered
Chrissie turned her head slightly to look at him checking he was really there and he had come back to her a smile turned the corner of her lips he was very real
Jake kissed the tops of her head and the weight of the last few months just seemed to lift away from her
Chrissie was the first to speak she had to tell him he'd find out soon enough but she didn't want to spoil the moment what if he ran off...what if he didn't want it...what if he didn't want their baby
Chrissie- Jake...I need to tell you something
Jake looked at her unprepared for her announcement

Angeldelight
14-08-2005, 20:13
Oooh

Chrissie looked in to his eyes and then away, she stared hard at the tv screen
Jake turned her head towards him with his fingertips under her chin, what is it Chrissie, you can tell me
Chrissie- i don't know how
Jake kissed her trembling lips, i'm not going anywhere
Chrissie sighed, ok... i'm... i'm...
Jake looked at her, keeping on hand on her cheek, you're what? going to die? changing your mind? pregnant? what?
Chrissie- i'm pregnant Jake
Jake tried not to smile, is it our baby Chrissie?

Bryan
14-08-2005, 20:15
oh what a toughie! will need a good writer to do the next bit lol!

Rach33
14-08-2005, 20:18
Chrissie- dumb question of course it's your baby
Tears streaked her pale cheeks
Jake- that's fantastic a baby wow
CHrissie- so your happy
Jake- happy of course I'm happy I couldn't be happier
He kissed her gently on her lips
Chrissie- I thought you'd run off and leave me again
Jake placed a hand on her slightly swollen stomach
Jake- I'm never leaving you again

Layne
14-08-2005, 20:20
Chrissie placed her hand over Jakes
Chrissie:You promise
Jake: I promise
he kissed her soft lips once more, she kissed back, they were in a passionate embrace
Bang Bang Bang
Jake broke away
jake:what was that?
Chrissie: I think someone is at the door

Bryan
14-08-2005, 20:27
Jake: I'll get it

Jake jogs down the stairs and opens the door, in marches Peggy with her various suitcases

Peggy: Who the bleedin' hell are you? And where's Alfie?

Jake: I'm um... who are you?

Peggy: Peggy Mitchell, the landlady...

Chrissie slowly walks down the stairs.

Peggy: And who's she? Has Alfie turned this place into a knock in parlour or something?

Chrissie: Peggy it's a pleasure to meet you, Im Chrissie Watts

Peggy: Den's wife?

Chrissie: Yes, and the new landlady of the Queen Vic

Layne
14-08-2005, 20:53
Peggy: Oh ha ha very funny, ALFIE??
Chrissie:Alfie isn't here
Peggy moves closer to the stairs: Oi Alfie
Jake: No seriously he is at home with my nana
Peggy:Your nana
Jake:Yeh, i'm Alfies cousin Jake
Peggy:Ok ok, so where is Den then?

Bryan
14-08-2005, 21:11
Jake and Chrissie boast gormless expressions

Peggy: I asked you a question? Where's that crook of a husband or yours? And since how exactly are you Landlady?

Chrissie: Sam sold me, well Den, the pub.

Peggy: She did what?

Chrissie: Look i dont want words Peggy, Den aquired it fair and square, if you've got an argument i suggest you go and take it up with Sam, and leave me and Jake in peace

Peggy: You and Jake? What's going on there then? Does Den know about your little toyboy?

Chrissie: Den's out of the picture, and he isn't my toyboy, he's my boyfriend

Chrissie and Jake smile, Peggy is disgusted

Layne
14-08-2005, 21:17
Peggy: And i thought Den was bad
Chrissie:Excuse me
Peggy: Den, i thought he was bad with all his mistresses but your just as bad
Chrissie: You don't even no me, and like i said Den is out of the picture he's got nothing to do with this now if you do....
Peggy: den's got everything to do with this, i mean how has he got my pub?
Chrissie:Like i said before, he got it fair and Square go and talk to Sam about it she sold it him, and anyway Den doesn't have you pub anymore
Peggy Looked surprised
Chrissie:Its mine, now if you don't mind, she gestured to the door

Bryan
14-08-2005, 21:37
peggy: how dare you tell me to geroutta my pub!

chrissie: oh shut up you deluded old bat, this pub is no longer yours, is it tooo hard to understand?

peggy: hey no-one speaks to me like that?

chrissie: and why's that? (macho impression) because you're a mitchell, and nobody messes with the mitchells?

peggy: you cow!

she smacks Chrissie around the face

Jake: right that's it!

Jake picks up Peggy, her feet are no longer touching the ground, her feet kick around, as Jake walks her out of the pub.

Peggy: Hey let go off me! Put me down! Who dyou think you are?

Jake throws Peggy out onto the street, she lands on her bum. she looks humilated. Chrissie stands at the door with a smik on her face

Chrissie: And dont think of coming back here, cus ya barred!

Chrissie slams the door shut. Peggy gets out her phone and dials a familar number...

Layne
14-08-2005, 21:40
:rotfl: i don't no what to write!

diamond1
16-08-2005, 20:41
the cab pulled up and out came aunt sal peggy then realized she rang the wrong number so she got her phone back out and then rang grants home number "im on my way ome mum came the reply

Bryan
16-08-2005, 20:49
aunt sal: well thats just charming ent it? you call me in the middle of the night, making out its some family crisis, and now your telling me im not wanted, u having a laugh pegs?

peggy: look Sal, i mean i'd have called you, but at the moment i need my boys here

aunt sal: not good enough for you am i?

peggy: well unless you can kick down pub doors and beat the hell out of two people, i doubt your what i need at the moment

aunt sal: i'm no bruce lee, but ive been known to use my fists in the past

peggy: yeah but not for fighiting :D

aunt sal: cheaky cow! so then whats the problem?

peggy: miss curly totts and her toyboy are shacked up in my pub, only it isnt my pub anymore...

aunt sal: what she think she's playing at...

peggy: heaven knows, but once my boys get here, she'll be out of their faster than you can say hair straightners

diamond1
16-08-2005, 20:53
sal then said hang on and she prepared to rugby tacke the door she ran and suddenly the door opned "see ya ja...."sal went flying throught the door and right into chrissie and jake

Bryan
16-08-2005, 21:25
alfie's bedroom - night

you can here a distant slanging match from outside between Chrissie, Jake, Peggy and Aunt Sal. the camera pans up to Alfie shirtless in his bed... :sick:

Alfie: who is it this time?

the camera cuts to Little Mo looking out of the window. she is only wearing a skimpy nighdress.

little mo: peggy!!

Alfie: you what? the dutchess!

Little Mo: What's she doing back?

Alfie: I donno, she can wait till the morning, come back to bed...

Little Mo: I'll just go and get a drink...

Alfie: Alright darling

Alfie smiles. He gets a text message from Kat

"Hi darling, what you up to? I'm bored, I'm coming round"

Alfie has a look of terror on his face

baileya
16-08-2005, 22:15
Alfie:(gobsmacked) Moe your going to have to go I need to sort Jake out
Moe:(hugging alfie) Just 5 more minutes!
Alfie: Moe you need to go I need to know about Danny. Ill make it up to you tomorrow.
At that minute their was a knock at the door

Bryan
17-08-2005, 13:53
Little Mo: On no! Who is it!!!

Alfie: I donno Mo, look you'd better hide...

Little Mo: But why? I thought you wanted to go public...

Alfie: Yeah, buts its better to announce it than to be caught in the act, go on...in the living room!

Litgtle Mo goes into the living room, and Alfie slams the door shut. He then answers the front door, it's...

diamond1
19-08-2005, 22:00
spencer:alright bruv
alfie:what you doing back?
spencer:er well im in a bit of trouble

police car sirens start
alfie:quick get in

Tamzi
31-08-2005, 23:33
Alfie: Please tell me their not after you
Spencer: Well that depends
Alfie: That depends?
Spencer: On wether Danny's mates shopped me to the police or not

Kim
23-12-2005, 02:24
Alfie: Right, I want some answers and fast.
Spencer: ...........
Alfie: So, what've you done to upset Danny's mates then?
Spencer: This shop..., we did a robbery, Danny and his mates had the code for the security system and the alarms went off. I legged it in time and disappeared, only Danny and his mates were cornered outside the a club and taken in for questioning.
Alfie: B****y typical! What do you think I am? What is it with people in this family, only turning up when they want something!
Spencer: Oh, and you've never done that?
Alfie: ...........
Spencer: Bruv what's going on?

Kim
27-12-2005, 20:22
Anyone going to do more of this???

Kim
03-01-2006, 02:45
Obviously not. I shall try and think of something to start a new one.

diamond1
07-01-2006, 16:30
alfie:what do you mean whats going on? nothings going on...

(door bangs)

Kat:alfie let me in
(alfie sighs as he lets her in)

meanwhile in the kitchen little mo is looking through the keyhole at whats going on in her night dress and jake walks in
jake:well hello there
mo:errr jake hi i was uh cleaninin the door

alfie kat and spencer hear talking and walk through to see little mo and jake in the kitchen

little mo:kat i can explain...
(jake realizes whats going on between alfie and mo) and says..........

Kim
08-01-2006, 11:51
Jake: Errrr, Glad I'm not you Alfie, cya *waves as he leaves*
Kat: Right, little sister, I'm all ears.

*Little Mo hesitates*

Spencer: Nothing going o.....

Kat: (Interupting) Wow, oscar winning explamation, Mo.
Little Mo: Look Kat, I can see what you must think, but Alfie called me, he said Nana was in a right old state, he sounded so worried so I just came over without getting dressed.
Kat: Nana!
At this, Nana began coming down the stairs......