PDA

View Full Version : Ken/Deirdre and Popes funeral

Meh
04-04-2005, 16:04
With the Pope's funeral now being Friday, and Charles and Camilla having moved their wedding to Saturday, will Corrie producers be hastily reshooting some of the wedding scenes to take out any references to Charles/Camilla? Or will they just pretend the weddding is taking place on a Saturday instead? :searchme:

ktheobald
04-04-2005, 17:28
I had heard that they have already reshot some of the scenes to include a few jokes about Charles and Camilla (ie comparing Ken and Deirdre to them), so perhaps they will now use the original shots and not have any references to the royal wedding. Who knows!?!?! :confused:

Abi
04-04-2005, 21:27
but the charles/camilla wedding is only the next day, so its still a coinsidence that its at the same weekend. They could still keep the jokes in the episode...

Debs
05-04-2005, 19:04
in think that they may just use the original scenes

barneysulk
06-04-2005, 17:34
Why should Ken and deidre cancel their wedding for the Pope. No disrespect to John Paul 2 but it's too late now to re-organise, all the invitations have gone out, betty has probably made all the sausage rolls and hotpot for the reception and anyway, I don't recall the Pope showing any sympathy to Deidre when poor old Samir was brutally murdered. Ray can apologise to him in person soon as he's not looking too red hot at the moment.

Abi
06-04-2005, 17:45
I dont think you understand... either that or i dont get your sense of humour.....

Corrie bosses reshot some of the wedding scenes, so they could include references to Charles and Camillas wedding. Now they have moved their date to the next day, some people are wondering if they are going to include these references, or go back to the original.

Sorry if i'm just being an idiot, i do that a lot, just wanted to clear that up, jst in case ;)