PDA

View Full Version : 20th April's episode

bernadette
04-04-2005, 15:01
Missing Mike: Susan's glum about her breakup with Mike, but now that she knows he's a murderer, she can't see taking him back. Yet when he offers to explain the whole situation,She refuses to let him. Still, a devastating kiss makes it clear that there's still chemistry between them. :confused:

Sacrificing for a friend: Edie and Susan sneak into the Youngs' house to hunt for clues about Martha Huber's murder. While there, they find a tape of Mary Alice when she was using the name Angela and working in Utah-- With Martha Huber's sister, Felicia. Yet when Paul returns home unexpectedly, it's Edie who saves Susan's hide by convincing Paul she's interested in him romantically, but her plans backfires a little when Paul starts to show some interest of his own. :eek:

Learning who your friends are: When Maisy Gibbons gets arrested, her little black book of clients gets leaked to the neighbourhood. Bree tries to bribe Maisy to keep Rex's name out of it, but Masiy refuses, pointing out that when her own husband was laided off, Bree never offered friendship or support. Bree walks out on Maisy, but perhaps her words are still ringing in her head--she later hands a big cheque to Gabrielle to help her through her financial hard times. :angel:

Spring cleaning: Gabrielle and Carlos don't have the cash to fix their plumbing, so resort to using friends' bathrooms, stealing a Port-A-Potty and doing laundry in the Jacuzzi. These are humble circumstances for the former model, but she and Bree just may be forging a stronger friendship because of it. :D

Itchy Fingers:Lice are spreading through Barcliff School, and rumor is that Lynette's twins are the cause. When the boys are disinvited from a birthday party, Lynette befriends the school nurse and sonn learns that the birthday boy, not her twins, started the lice a-hoppin'. She gets the disinviting Mom to apologise, and she also gets her own back-- with a gift of Bongo drums. :clap:

On the edge:Everyone's suspicious about Paul. Felicia, Martha Huber's sister, knows that he's lying about Mary Alice not working in Utah and going under the name Angela. And after finding a videotape stuck in his couch, Paul has to be suspicious about finding Edie in his house. Mary Alice's widower has killed at least once, will he do it again? :hmm:

chamone256
04-04-2005, 20:00
WOW. I wonder if paul does kill edie because someone apparently gets murdered. :eek:

soap_gal_
05-04-2005, 10:30
Thanks.

soap_gal_
13-04-2005, 13:50
Bernadette, you're the 'Desperate Housewives' Queen of Spoilers!!! :cheer:

soap_gal_
13-04-2005, 13:51
WOW. I wonder if paul does kill edie because someone apparently gets murdered. :eek:

Where did you hear that? :hmm:

chamone256
13-04-2005, 18:39
i heard it from a previous thread :thumbsup: . i heard someone important dies/murdered :eek: . but then i was thinking rex because his medication has been switched :eek: