PDA

View Full Version : Emmerdale Jobs

feelingyellow
01-08-2005, 13:50
Hi, I've been watching Emmerdale for a year but noticed that some of the villiage people don't seem to go to work or talk about it. So if you could please help me by telling me what these following people do:

Nicola Blackstock (I think she owns her own cleaning buisness, but i heard something about interior design)
Zak Dingle (Surely they can't pay for everything on Lisa's cleaning wages?)
Simon Meredith (I know he owns his restaurant, but does he own a fish and chip van aswell or something?)
Dawn Woods (does she have her own babysitting thing or something?)
Jack Sugden (I know he works on Andy's farm, but where did he work when he weren't talking to him?)
Chloe Atkinson (not even a character now, lol, I know she worked for the Kings as a secretary, but where did she work before that?)

Also, just some random questions...

Edna worked at the Kings so she could pay for her boiler, she's been working there some time now, shouldn't she be back home with Tutsy, I thought the Kings would pay her quite a lot considering Tom's a multi-millionaire or something.
Daz is always referred to as Daz Hopwood, but on the credits is called Darren Eden, why's that?
Where's Laurel living? When Jasmine came to stay there wasn't enough room until Steph moved out, because Jasmine had to sleep on a campbed at first. So if Laurel and Ashley can't sleep together, where is she living? Or do they just share the same bed, I don't think the Bishop would approve of that.
Chris left his buisness to Zoe, what is the buisness? All I know is that Callum works there.

Well those are all my questions, I'd be really grateful if you could try and answer them :D

xCharliex
01-08-2005, 14:13
Id say dingles are on benefits, as is Dawn. Nicola lives off her Dad lol, Jack's a farmer, Edna is more or less retired so im sure she has a few bob tucked away. As for Zoe she's a millionaire anyway she doesnt need to work, and i think Calum is like a person who looks after her property, ie: gardening, etc. The Tate's used to own the dustbin business and im sure they owned a livery yard as well. As for Daz's surname i have no idea and as for where Laurels living i have no idea

chance
01-08-2005, 14:56
Hi, I've been watching Emmerdale for a year but noticed that some of the villiage people don't seem to go to work or talk about it. So if you could please help me by telling me what these following people do:

Nicola Blackstock (I think she owns her own cleaning buisness, but i heard something about interior design)
Zak Dingle (Surely they can't pay for everything on Lisa's cleaning wages?)
Simon Meredith (I know he owns his restaurant, but does he own a fish and chip van aswell or something?)
Dawn Woods (does she have her own babysitting thing or something?)
Jack Sugden (I know he works on Andy's farm, but where did he work when he weren't talking to him?)
Chloe Atkinson (not even a character now, lol, I know she worked for the Kings as a secretary, but where did she work before that?)

Also, just some random questions...

Edna worked at the Kings so she could pay for her boiler, she's been working there some time now, shouldn't she be back home with Tutsy, I thought the Kings would pay her quite a lot considering Tom's a multi-millionaire or something.
Daz is always referred to as Daz Hopwood, but on the credits is called Darren Eden, why's that?
Where's Laurel living? When Jasmine came to stay there wasn't enough room until Steph moved out, because Jasmine had to sleep on a campbed at first. So if Laurel and Ashley can't sleep together, where is she living? Or do they just share the same bed, I don't think the Bishop would approve of that.
Chris left his buisness to Zoe, what is the buisness? All I know is that Callum works there.

Well those are all my questions, I'd be really grateful if you could try and answer them :D
nicola own her own cleaning buisness and her dad is a millionaire so no prob with money for her.
simon owns a restaurant i think and chip van
i think tom king just offered edna a job to pay off her boiler bill quick but also he wanted a secretry that wouldnt jump in bed with on e of his sons,she must like the job so has stayed,i cant imagine tom paying her any more then the normal wage just because hes rich it doesnt work like that unfortunatley.
chloe worked as the kings secretrey but before that she was a nanny to gene,zoes daughter but she dropped her or something i think and blamed someone else and zoe found out so she was fired from that.
the dingles must be on benefits,lisas wages and also zak does dodgy deals.
dawn is on benefits and does a spot of babysitting to and sometimes you might see her in the cafe.
jack works for andy on the farm,before that he also worked for the tates,not sure what he did though.
dont know about where laurel is living and dont know about daz' name all i can assume is that eden was his adoptive parents name and when he came to live with andy he took on his dads name?

feelingyellow
01-08-2005, 15:47
thanx for the help xCharliex and chance :D

Petal
01-08-2005, 16:01
Laurel lives above the pub and Daz's surname is Eden. He was given his mother's surname rather than his fathers.

I have no idea what Jack did for a job before he was working on Andy's farm because he stopped working for the Tates ages ago.

Jade
01-08-2005, 19:08
Did Jack not have his own farm at one point?

chance
01-08-2005, 20:26
yeah ages ago he owned the farm that andy now has