PDA

View Full Version : Mickey & Family

*Love4Mickey*
03-04-2005, 20:59
Hey

I heard that the Miller's are going out the show, anyone know if its true?

IT CANT BE.. I GOTTA SEE MY BABY MICKEY!

Loads of love Rach -xxx-

di marco
03-04-2005, 21:03
i dont know whether thats true or not. though you might want to post this in the spoilers section

Jade
03-04-2005, 21:05
Thats a new one on me.

Moving - Potential spoiler alert!

Toxic
03-04-2005, 22:34
I Hope Not! :(

Torrie
03-04-2005, 22:43
Thi is the first I'd heard of this, but personally, I can't see it being true - I had heard that plans to bring in Mickey's sister, Dawn, had been resurrected though which would suggest they're staying. I can't remember where exactly I heard that, but I'm nearly sure it was in one of the tabloids - not the most reliable source, I know, but it could be true as they had originally planned to bring her in but it would work better now that we've gotten used to the rest of the family.

I think love them or hate them, the Millers are a real success for EE - it's the ... I was going to say perfect family, but that phrase doesn't really fit, lol! What I meant is that they work as a family - there's actually a mum and dad and kids who are actually young enough to be kids adn there's a real sense of closeness. Not like the Ferreiras who were more like a commune than a family! And the Millers are facing normal problems people can identify with, even though they initially seemed OTT - money problems, illiteracy and teenage pregnancy as opposed to involvement with gangsters and all that. I hope they're sticking around. :)

Flozza
04-04-2005, 07:57
yea i had heard that aswell but i fink torrie is right - they cant jsut tak'em out

i_luv_dennis
04-04-2005, 12:44
no beacuse i think there is a new miller coming dawn or somethin