PDA

View Full Version : When Demi Met Leo

feelingyellow
31-07-2005, 22:23
Heyaz, this is my script of before The Millers came into Walford, hope you enjoy :)

Part 1: The Graffiti Wall

Demi Miller was leaning on a wall. She was waiting for her twin brother, Darren, who has said he'd meet her after school at the Graffiti wall. The graffiti wall was their favourite place to go, because then they could catch up on the latest gossip,, because it was where people would write stuff like ‘Jenny is such a poophead’ or ‘MG 4 DA’.
She looked at the wall, there was a KL 4 DM, maybe that was Kelly Lonnerine for Darren Miller. She’d tell Darren if he ever came, she’d been waiting 15 minutes already.
Her bag started vibrating. She took it off her back and got her phone out. It was Darren.

Demi: Darren!
Darren: Soz Demz, Smithy’s keeping me back!
Demi: Stupid Smithy!
Darren: Got to go, see ya later Demz.

She started texting on her phone as she walked home, she wasn’t looking where she was going and accidently bumped into someone.

Demi: Ohmigod sorry!
Leo: No I’m sorry, I weren’t looking where I was going!
Demi: Neither was I!
They both laugh, and there’s a pause.
Leo: Well bye.
Demi: Yeah bye!

Demi couldn’t believe what happened. She has met the most gorgeous lad she’d seen in ages. She needed to know who he was.

Sophie: Demi!
Demi: Sophie!
Sophie: You wanna walk home?
Demi: Sure, okay!
Sophie: Omigod! Is that Leo?
Demi: Who?
Sophie: Leo, he’s in year 10, and he’s well popular.
Demi: Which one is he? (Demi looks over at a group of 5 boys)
Sophie: The one on the far left.

It was the boy who had bumped into Demi.

Demi: What’s his surname?
Sophie: Naylor, or Taylor, or Kaylor, or something I dunno.
Demi: Do you know if he’s going out with anyone?
Sophie: Yeah, Chantelle Locket.
Demi: Chantelle? But she’s in our year!
Sophie: Yeah, he dates a lot of younger girls.

Demi smiled to herself, if Leo dated someone in her year, he might date her.

Post your opinions please, whether good or bad :D

feelingyellow
01-08-2005, 14:58
Well no one seems to be replying, but I've written a bit more anyway, just in case anyone is interested.

Part 2: She's got a plan

It had been a month since Demi has bumped into Leo, and Demi had found out a lot about him.
She knew his name was Leo Taylor, and he was 15, he had 12 girlfriends that year, 7 younger then him.
Demi had been plotting her plan to get Leo for that month, and now Leo had dumped Chantelle, she decided it was time to put her plan into action.

Post your opinions please :)

hannah-mj
01-08-2005, 15:01
i read this last night but forgot to post , its good :) keep going x

feelingyellow
01-08-2005, 15:14
Thanks, :D

Here's the next part:

Part 3: The Plan

Demi and Sophie were outside the girls toilets; Demi was crying.

Sophie: Come on girl, it’ll be all right.
Demi: Will it? I’ll never get another boyfriend!

Demi sees Leo coming down the stairs and crys harder then ever.

Demi: Life is so horrible!
Sophie: It’ll get better!
Demi: It won’t, it won’t! (she stamped her foot on the floor loudly)
Leo: Hey, are you ok?
Sophie: Does she look ok? (she says this angrily)
Leo: Sorry, sorry, so what’s happened?
Demi: Lance – he’s – he’s (she bursts into tears)
Sophie: (whispers) Dumped her.
Leo: Oh no, poor you.
Demi: Nothing will make this better!

Leo looked at Demi, she had so many tears in her eyes and looked so sad. He had liked her when she looked happy, he wanted to see that smile again, he had an idea.

Leo: You know Demi, Lance is an idiot.
Demi: Duh.
Leo: I think he’s a fool for dumping you.
Demi: Yeah, well all the other boys must be fools too because I don’t see anyone else queing up!
Leo: Well there is one boy I know who would go out with you.
Demi: Yeah, who?
Leo: I would.

Demi’s face lit up.

Demi: Really?
Leo: Of course, why don’t we go out Saturday to a movie or something?
Demi: I’d love to!
Leo: Okay, see you later!
Demi: Byeeeeeeeee!

Demi and Sophie watched as Leo went into his Maths classroom.

Sophie: Girl, that worked like a charm!
Demi: I know I was good wasn’t I?
Sophie: I’m gonna try that on Peter Marksy!

They laugh together proud of themselves. Demi had not really been crying over a boy called Lance, there was no boy called Lance, she had just found out which way Leo went to Maths and decided to create a fake story so Leo would ask her out. And it had worked, she smiled to herself.

Leo_in_ee_rules
01-08-2005, 15:30
Its very good.Carry on , im getting interested in it now!

feelingyellow
01-08-2005, 17:14
:D Part 4: Don't buy me a drink

Demi painted her pinky pink. Now all her nails were done. She had put on make-up and tied her hair in little plaits especially. She was wearing her new pineapple top, and her jeans. She was also had on her pink high heels, she looked at herself and said ‘perfect’.
She walked out of her room, and into the living room.

Rosie: You look nice Demz, where you going?
Demi: On a date.
Rosie: That’s nice love, with who?
Demi: A boy from school.
Darren: Some idiot called Leo Taylor.
Rosie: Taylor?
Demi: Yeah.
Rosie: Is he about 15?
Demi: Yep.
Rosie: Oh no.
Demi: What?
Rosie: Well love, you know your Dad had that mate, Ray.
Demi: Yeah…
Rosie: Well they got in a little argument… and I really don’t think it’s best if you see him Demz.
Demi: Why not? Leo’s a nice guy!
Rosie: Yeah, but Ray said that us Millers should keep away from him, your dad made him mad, Demz.
Demi: How?
Rosie: Something. Just don’t go out with him okay?
Demi: I can go out with whoever I want!
Rosie: Please, Demi, do this for us, go and see Leo and break it off.
Demi: No way!
Rosie: Demi, Ray’s a violent man, do this, please.

Demi saw how desperate her mum looked, she had no choice.

Demi: Okay, Mum, I will.
Rosie: Thanks, love, this mean so much!
Demi: Yeah, well bye Mum.

Demi walked out the door.

She met up with Leo at The UGC.

Leo: Heya! (he gives her a peck on the cheek) You ok?
Demi: Yeah, it’s just that, well my mum said…
Leo: Doesn’t she allow you to date, cos I was really look forward to this Demz, your so much different to the other girls. What she say, then?
Demi: Just to make sure, you buy me no drinks, otherwise I’ll need the toilet half way through the film!

They both laugh and go into the UGC.

feelingyellow
02-08-2005, 13:18
Here's the next part, hope you like :)

Part 5: Beverley finds out

Demi and Leo had been going out for a month now. Demi had told her Mum that she had dumped Leo and was now going out with a boy called Lance Hunt. Rosie had swallowed the story and even helped Demi with her outfit on the day she was meeting ‘Lance’s’ parents.

Rosie: Oh Demz, you look gorgeous.
Demi: All thanks to you Mum. I could have never worn this if you hadn’t gone and looked through all of Dawns old clothes in the loft.
Rosie: Anything to make you happy, Demz.

Demi smiled. She felt so happy. She was wearing a baby pink blazer and a flowery dress underneath, she wanted to look best for Leo’s parents. Rosie went out of the room to go and get the camera. Darren came into the room.

Darren: How can you lie to them?
Demi: I ain’t got no choice, Darren.
Darren: I heard he punched a guy the other day, Demz.
Demi: Yeah well don’t always believe the things you hear, Darren.
Rosie: Here’s the camera.

Rosie takes a picture of Demi.

Rosie: Awww, my little girl.
Darren: (sarcastically) Yeah, sweet, little, innocent, trustworthy Demi.

Darren walks out of the room.

Rosie: What was that all about?
Demi: He’s just jealous, Mum.

Demi arrived at Leo’s flat, and his mum answered the door.

Trisha: Hello, you must be Demi, I’m Trisha.
Demi: Hello, nice to meet you.
Trisha: Do come in.

Demi stepped in the flat, and realised something. It was rather like her Uncle Clint’s. But he didn’t live here did he? She thought. No, he lived a couple of streets away.

Demi: Nice place, you got.
Trisha: Thanks, now let’s all sit down at the table, Ray’s nearly finished making dinner.

Leo was already sat at the table, but as soon as he saw Demi got up and gave her a kiss. They both sat down with Trisha.

Trisha: Do Demi, you got any brothers or sisters?
Demi: Yeah, 2 brothers and a sister.
Trisha: That’s nice, we always wanted to give Leo a brother or sister, but we prefer to spoil him.

They laugh.

Ray: Here’s dinner!

Ray placed it on the table. It was a curry, Demi liked curries, she noticed it had lots of chillies in it.

Ray looked at Demi, he seemed shocked, had he realised who’s daughter she was?

Ray: Hello, I’m Raymond, but you can call me Ray.
Demi: Hello, I’m Demi, but you can call me Demz.

They all laugh and dig into their curry. Demi thought it was very hot, and spicy, and needed a glass of water. Though the Taylor’s seemed to not find their spicy at all.

Demi: May I have another glass of water please?
Ray: Yes of course, love, actually you come with me and get it, I want to show you Leo’s drawing of a penguin when he was five, it looks more like a giraffe!

They all laugh, and Demi and Ray go into the kitchen. Ray pours Demi’s water.

Ray: I know who you are.
Demi: What do you mean?
Ray: Leo told me ‘Demi Miller’, I’ve heard Keith go on about his kids loads, little princess Demi.
Demi: My dad’s name isn’t Keith, it’s Paul, Paul Miller.
Ray: Yeah, yeah, I’ve seen photos, and you match it.
Demi: Okay, so what if I am? I ain’t Keith.
Ray: You’re his daughter, and let me make this straight, you make your excuses now and leave, then you dump Leo tomorrow, got it? Let me make this very clear, I ain’t afraid of hitting no one.

Demi felt very scared, her mum was right; Ray was dangerous.
They went back into the Dining room.

Demi: Sorry, I’ve really got to go, Darren’s been in an accident.
Leo: What’s happened?
Demi: Fell off his bike.
Leo: Oh well, see ya, Demz.
Demi: Yeah bye!

She rushed out, she was desperate to get away from Ray.
She rushed out the building and sat on a bench just outside it.

Uncle Clint: Hello, Demi, what you doing here?
Demi: Oh, Uncle Clint, you live in these buildings.
Uncle Clint: Yeah, love, what you doing here?
Demi: Oh, it’s just that, I was meeting Le-Lance’s parents and now him and me have split up. Lance lives a couple of streets away.
Uncle Clint: Awww, Demz, come on I’ll take you home in the ice-cream van. Do you want a chocolate cornetto?
Demi: Yeah!

Uncle Clint and Demi went back to the Miller’s house, Uncle Clint explained what happened and Demi made up that they split up because his parents were really posh. Demi wished that was really the reason.
Uncle Clint went back in his ice-cream van, and went to his flat. He passed the Taylor’s and heard Ray shouting at Leo. He decided to eavesdrop.

Ray: I did not like that Miller girl! I want you to dump her!
Leo: But we’re in love!
Ray: No, no, no!

‘Miller?’ Uncle Clint thought ‘That can’t be Demi, it’s just a coincidence.’

Ray: She’s scum! They’re all scum!
Ray: Demi isn’t, she’s the nicest, loveliest girl I’ve ever met!

Uncle Clint shook his head and thought ‘It’s not Demi as much as my real name is Clint.’

kirsty_g
02-08-2005, 17:24
that is so good

phils little sister
02-08-2005, 17:25
very good :cheer:

Leo_in_ee_rules
02-08-2005, 22:10
Carry on its great, im really getting into it

Charmed
02-08-2005, 23:56
This is really good!Do more as soon as you can.

hannah-mj
03-08-2005, 00:09
keep going , its all good!

feelingyellow
03-08-2005, 01:35
Thanks! :D Here's the next part, hope you enjoy:

Part 6: Our little secret

Demi was feeling nervous; she couldn’t believe she would have to dump Leo, but she had no other choice.
She walked into McDonalds and felt sick on every step she took.
‘Demz, over here!’ said Leo.
‘Hi…’ she said sitting down.
‘I got us some chips to share.’
‘Yum.’ said Demi, eating a chip and feeling sicker then ever. ‘Leo, your dad…’
‘I know Demz, he don’t want us to be together.’
‘Yeah he threatened me.’
‘He what?’ yelled Leo.
‘Shh! Threatened me! He and my dad used to be mates, but now they’re not so he don’t want me going out with you, and I think it’s for the best.’
‘I feel like killing him!’ said Leo, punching the air.
‘Well, I suppose this is it,’ said Demi. ‘See ya Leo.’
She walked out of McDonalds, still chewing on a chip; she spat it out. She walked towards the sweet shop to return a chocolate heart she had bought for Leo, but she never got there, because Leo suddenly tapped her on the shoulder.
‘Demi Miller, I love you.’
‘I love you too, Leo,’ said Demi. ‘But we just can’t be together, your dad…’
‘So we don’t tell him, ok? We can meet in secret, Demz! In about a year and a half I can leave school, and leave my dad, Demz. He won’t be able to do anything!’
‘Leo, it wouldn’t work…’
‘Let’s just give it a try … please?’ said Leo. He looked at her with his big puppy dog eyes; he looked so desperate.
‘Okay! Let’s do this!’
‘Yes!’
‘Oh and here’s something I bought you.’ said Demi, giving him the chocolate heart.
‘Wow, I love it!’
On the heart it said ‘Leo and Demi forever - no matter what.’

Demi got home and found that Uncle Clint was round for tea. When they had finished, Rosie told Demi to wash up, and Uncle Clint offered to help. The Miller’s went in the living room to watch Coronation Street, whilst Demi and Clint stayed in the kitchen.
‘Demi, I know about you and Leo Taylor.’ he said.
‘What you talking about?’ she said, acting confused.
‘Don’t bother Demi, I heard the Taylor’s talking about it.’
‘Oh.’
‘Is it over?’
‘Yeah,’ said Demi, pretending to look sad. ‘Don’t tell Mum and Dad, please?’
‘Don’t worry, it’ll be our little secret.’

feelingyellow
03-08-2005, 14:24
Here's the next part - :)

Part 7: Crossing the Bridge

Demi and Leo had been going out for quite some time and were taking little steps at a time. But the next step was rather big, and they both knew it. But both knew they also wanted it.
On the heart it had said ‘no matter what’ so they would have to cross this bridge sometime, and there was no time like the present.
Leo’s parents were on a romantic cruise for a holiday, so Leo’s aunt looked after him, but she was at the salon all day, so Demi could come round.
‘Hi…’ she said as Leo opened the door.
‘Hi.’
‘The place looks really nice!’ said Demi, looking around. Leo had put loads of flowers around the place.
‘Thanks, I got you something!’ Leo said. He got out a little box.
‘Thanks!’ said Demi, in a squeaky voice.
‘Demz, you ok?’
‘Yeah, just well – omigod! It’s beautiful!’ Leo had bought her a necklace. ‘This must have cost a fortune!’
‘It was worth it for you…’ he said. He started kissing her passionately. She kissed back him back. This kissed for a few minutes, but then he stopped.
‘You sure you wanna do this?’ Leo asked.
‘Of course.’ said Demi, and her voice wasn't squeaky at all.
Leo led Demi kissed for a couple more minutes, and then he led her towards the bedroom.

feelingyellow
03-08-2005, 18:47
Here's the next part: :D

Part 8: The penny drops

‘On your marks, set, GO!’ said Karl Shelton.
Demi her hotdog as quickly as she could because her and Darren were having a hotdog race, and everyone was watching.
Karl was commentating ‘So, Darren has nearly finished his and Demi seems to have some trouble swallowing, and looks like she’s going to choke … and Darren Miller is the winner!’
‘Yes, Demz, in your face!’ Darren said, and started doing a victory dance.
Whilst everyone was watching Carmen Vincent try balance a pineapple on her head, Demi went to the toilet, she felt rather sick again, and before she knew it she had splurted sick all over the toilet.
‘Urgh.’ She said. She cleaned it off.
At the end of the school year each year Susie Webber would invite everyone in her year to her end of school year celebration party, and Demi and Darren had been going since they were 8, and not once had Demi felt sick, so why did she feel sick now?
‘Demi, you in there?’ said a voice. It was Leo.
‘Leo! What your doing here? You’re not in our year!’ she said, opening the bathroom door.
‘I wanted to see you. Demz, are you okay? Darren said you’d been in here 10 minutes!’
‘Yeah, I was sick, but I think I’m better now!’
They went downstairs and started dancing, but after a while she felt rather sick again and she went back to the toilet.
‘Why am I so sick? It’s probably because I’m so stinking fat!’ said Demi, hitting her stomach. ‘Ow!’
She had felt like something had moved. What was it? And then the penny dropped. She was pregnant, there was no other reason. She remembered how she felt over the last couple of months. She had felt sick quite a lot, and had felt like she was stretching or something. She now knew why.
‘Demz, you coming out?’ said Leo.
‘Yeah.’ she said.
‘What’s wrong?’ Leo asked.
‘Babez, I think I’m pregnant.’
Leo laughed.
‘You’re kidding right?’ he said.
‘Nope.’ said Demi.
‘You can’t be…’
‘I don’t know if I am.’
‘Well let’s go and buy a test!’ he said, grabbing their coats.
They walked to the chemist in silence, neither of them could think of anything to say.
Demi picked up the pregnancy test and paid for it, the lady at the till gave her some leaflets. When they walked out Demi heard the lady say to her co-worker ‘Another one … what are they stupid?’
She burst in tears as soon as they were out of the chemist. Leo hugged her and said ‘Don’t worry Demz, I’m sure it’s just a mistake.’
They got back to the party and Demi went into the bathroom again. She took the pregnancy test. She waited a couple of minutes, but couldn’t bear to look at it. She unlocked the bathroom door. Leo was waiting for her.
‘So?’ he said.
‘You look at it.’ she said, giving it to him.
‘What do two blue lines mean?’ he asked.
She burst into tears and muttered ‘Positive.’
‘How many weeks are you?’ he asked.
‘I don’t know, quite a lot, I suppose, I’m getting fat.’
‘Demi, I feel so stupid, how could I get you pregnant?’ said Leo.
‘I don’t –’ she started, but she was interrupted by Geri Goldsmith.
‘Pregnant? Omigod!’ she started running down the stairs. No one particulary liked Geri Goldsmith, as she was two-faced and a gossip.
‘She went into the party room and said ‘Everybody – Demi Miller’s pregnant by Leo Taylor!’
Everyone was shocked at first. But then started laughing, ‘Her name should be Dumi!’ said a few people. Others started calling her nasty names.
Everyone was laughing and pointing at Leo and Demi. Darren just looked mad. He shook his head at her and stormed out.
‘Darren…’
‘Hi, slag!’ said Sophie to Demi.
‘Sophie, you’re my friend…’
‘Not any more, I ain’t!’
Demi started crying and walked out. Leo followed her.
‘Demi, come back!’ he yelled.
‘Just, leave me alone, Leo!’ she said and ran all the way home.

At least she could get some peace at home, she could tell her family later. But they already knew.
‘Is it true you’ve been seeing Leo, and now you’re pregnant by him?’ said Rosie.
‘Yes.’ Demi replied. She sat down on the couch. All she could hear for the next couple of hours was sceaming and how disappointed everyone was in her and how could she be so stupid. She went to bed feeling sicker then ever, and couldn’t sleep for hours because Rosie and Keith were discussing it and next door, and she could hear every word they said.

hannah-mj
04-08-2005, 10:51
good good good x

feelingyellow
04-08-2005, 14:20
Thanks, :) :) Here's the next part

Part 9: Is he bluffing?

When Demi went down to breakfast the next morning, everyone was already down there. It was quite strange because normally they would have lie-ins as it was a Saturday.
‘Demi, I’ve made you some breakfast, love.’ said Rosie, pointing to a full English breakfast. Demi started eating a bit of egg and saw that everyone else had cereal.
‘Why am I the only one who’s got cooked food?’ asked Demi.
‘Because you’re eating for two now aren’t you? And we wanted to say we’re sorry. We know we yelled at you a lot, but we still love you Demz.’ said Rosie; she and Demi hugged.
‘Demi, would you rather you had this baby and go back to school or you had this baby and you looked after it?’ asked Keith.
‘I dunno, I just want everything back to the way it was before, Dad.’
‘Where’s the baby gonna go if Demi goes back to school?’ asked Darren.
‘Well seeing as I’ve got problems with my back, and I stay home anyway, I’d look after it.’ Said Keith.
‘Is that all right with you Demz?’ asked Rosie.
‘Yeah, sure, whatever, I’m going back to bed, I feel sick.’ said Demi.
She didn’t sleep for a while. She wondered if she had done the right thing letting her parents take over, she just didn’t know what she wanted to do about her baby.

Later that day

‘Where is she? Where the hell is that stupid slut?’
‘I’ve already told you she’s asleep, now can we discuss this later?’
‘No I want this discussed now!’
Demi had woken up when she had heard the screaming. It was Ray.
She put on her dressing gown and went downstairs where the Taylor and Miller parents were.
‘There she is, the stupid slag.’ said Ray. ‘Think you’re smart don’t ya? Twisting Leo’s mind, and making him think that he ‘loves’ you and that he wants to be there for the you and the scum baby!’
‘Shut up!’ said Demi. ‘My baby ain’t scum!’
‘Shut up yourself, girl. The baby has to be aborted okay?’ he said.
‘It’s too late, Mr Taylor.’
‘Oh.’ Said Ray.
‘I did say Dad.’ said Leo, coming into the room. Demi saw he had a rather large bruise on the top of his head.
‘Then you move house! Leo and Dumi should not be in the same place.’
‘Demi.’ muttered Rosie.
‘No way! We shouldn’t have to move, it should be you! You’re the ones with the problem!’ said Keith, angrily.
‘You move, or you’re gonna regret it!’ said Ray, he grabbed Leo and Trisha by the wrists and dragged them out of the house.
‘Bluffing, he is.’ said Keith, but Demi wasn’t so sure.

Eastenders_4ev@
04-08-2005, 19:14
good story

Leo_in_ee_rules
04-08-2005, 22:11
Carry on its great, i love reading demi and leo storylines

feelingyellow
05-08-2005, 14:54
Thanks for the comments :D

Part 10: Squashed Heart

Demi has not seen Leo for a couple of weeks. She guessed Ray and Trisha had probably taken him on holiday.
So when she saw him that Thursday morning, she was rather shocked, partly because she didn’t think her parents would let him out, and partly because he had a few cuts on her face.
He went right up to her and said ‘Sorry Demz.’ And dropped something in her hand.
She watched him walking away, right up until he turned a corner, then she looked in her hand, it was the chocolate heart; it had been squashed and had a little blood on it. Ray had probably done that, she thought.
She went home and tried to fix the heart. Nothing could fix it. She cried for hours. Rosie and Keith just assumed it was over the pregnancy (she was 6 months now). They didn’t ask her down for Lunch, but did for Dinner. Demi didn’t want to go downstairs, so Rosie brought it up instead.
‘You ok, love?’
‘Not really.’
‘What’s it about?’ asked Rosie.
‘Well I gave – I’d rather not talk about it.’ replied Demi. She knew her mum was only trying to make it better, but she didn’t need her saying ‘You forget about that Taylor boy.’
‘Okay, love, shout when you want something, okay?’
‘Yeah.’
Demi ate her dinner, not because she wanted to, but because she was eating for two. She had started having mixed feelings about her baby. Did she want it?
‘Demi!’ said Darren, coming into her room and interrupting her thoughts. ‘Guess what I just bought on Ebay!’
‘I dunno, a pooing reindeer?’
‘No, a Mis-teeq cd! The one that goes ‘Mis-Teeq with the Agent X, aiyo
Break down!’ There still your favourite band, aren’t they?’ asked Darren.
‘Yeah, and I ain’t got that cd! How much did you pay for it?’ asked Demi, feeling a lot happier then before,
‘12p!’ said Darren.
‘That is so great, Aleesha raps and she is so cool!’ said Demi, she started singing and doing her own little dances.
‘I love this, Demz.’ said Darren.
‘Love what?’ asked Demi, confused.
‘You being happy.’ replied Darren. ‘There’s no boyfriend to keep you worried now.’
Demi started crying again.
‘Awww, Demz, I didn’t mean it like that!’
‘Just get lost!’ yelled Demi.
Darren ran away, covering his ears so Demi’s shouting wasn’t so loud.
Demi sat on her bed, crying her eyes out. She didn’t have a boyfriend, she was pregnant and she would never get to be a mother to it, because the stupid Grandparents would take over. She thought life couldn’t get any worse. How wrong she was.

xcutiekatiex
05-08-2005, 20:49
wow have just read thuis all the way through and i think its more cant wait for next bit

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/xcutiekatiex/shanna.gif

Charmed
05-08-2005, 22:42
This is some script.I love it :cheer: I can just imagine the characters!
Keep it up.

Leo_in_ee_rules
06-08-2005, 21:53
Carry on, i want to know what happens next

hannah-mj
06-08-2005, 22:02
keep it going hun its really good!

shannisrules
06-08-2005, 23:11
your really good at writing scripts

feelingyellow
06-08-2005, 23:26
Thanks to everyone who's commented! :D :thumbsup:

Here's the next part: :) :) :)

Part 11: Love Ray

Demi found it very hard to sleep that night. She felt lonely and lost. Rosie and Keith were trying to help but all they did was make it worst. When she did finally get to sleep, she was awoken a few hours earlier because she could smell smoke. She coughed. And coughed again. And then she looked up; there was loads of smoke. The house was on fire!
She grabbed her blanket and wrapped it around herself and then went into the nearest room, which was Darren and Mickey’s.
‘Darren! *cough* Mickey! The house is on fire!’ she yelled.
Mickey immediately woke up and started trying to wake Darren up whilst Demi went to wake her mum and dad.
‘Mum! Dad! *cough* Wake up, the house is on fire!’ They weren’t hearing her, she started shaking at her mum, and then she woke up. Rosie was shaking and shaking at Keith, but he was too lazy to wake up, so she hit him on the head with a slipper, which woke him up.
Mickey had the front door open and was shouting ‘Darren, get back here!’ and Darren shouted back ‘He’s the one who’s always been there for me!’ and Mickey shouted back ‘He’s a dog for god’s sake, course he’s going to be there for you, you give him food under the table!’ Darren was looking for Ghenghis. The fire was getting worst, and the Miller (except Darren and Ghenghis) had no choice but to get out.
‘Darren! Get out of there, now!’ shouted Keith. Darren couldn’t hear; he was still inside. Keith rushed back inside.
‘Keith, no, you’ll get yourself killed!’ yelled Rosie.
Demi looked around her. The neighbours were all out of their houses and looked at the house going up in flames. The fire brigade hasn’t arrived yet.
Rosie was crying. She muttered through tears ‘I’ve lost a son and a husband, I just know I have.’
But she hadn’t. Just as the fire brigade came round the corner (with an ambulance and police car), Keith was there carrying Darren who had Ghenghis on his lead.
‘Oh you’re all right!’ said Rosie, hugging and kissing all of them, even Ghenghis.
‘Phew!’ said Demi.
‘Darren’s out cold though.’ said Keith.
‘He’s alive, thank god, Dad you’re a hero!’ said Mickey.
Keith blushed.
The fire brigade put the fire out, and the police started investigating it. The Miller’s went off in an ambulance.
‘I heard the police talking,’ said Mickey, whilst they were in the ambulance. ‘They said there was graffiti on the wall, it said ‘love ray’.’
The Millers were shocked. They knew who had started the fire; Ray.

Hope you enjoy :D

Charmed
06-08-2005, 23:36
Brilliant!You're a really good writer,can't wait until the next part!

feelingyellow
07-08-2005, 13:00

Part 12: Not looking forward to September the 6th

The Millers were staying at Uncle Clint’s; it was very squashed.
‘So, did the police tell you how the fire was caused?’ asked Uncle Clint, at breakfast.
‘Yeah, Ray had put petrol all over the floor and then lit it with a lighter.’ replied Keith.
‘Do the police know it was Ray?’ asked Demi.
‘Yeah, but he’s gone on holiday, surprise, surprise.’ said Mickey.
‘Rosie been ages, how long does it take to get a kid and bring him home?’ said Keith, rolling his eyes.
Rosie and Darren came home 10 minutes later.
‘What took so long?’ asked Keith.
‘We were getting Ghenghis from the vet.’ replied Darren.
‘You and that dog,’ muttered Rosie. ‘Two idiots meant to be together.’
The Millers and Clint laughed.
‘I talked to the police aswell,’ said Rosie. ‘We won’t be able to go back for at least two weeks.’
‘We can’t live like this for two weeks.’ said Keith. ‘Mickey and Darren can stay at mate’s house’s, can’t you?’
‘Yeah Dad.’ they said.
‘So Clint on the couch, me in Rosie in the big room, and Demi in the small room.’ said Keith.
‘I think we should move house.’ Rosie blurted out.
‘Why?’ asked Demi.
‘Because, Ray just burned down our house – what’s he going to do next?’ asked Rosie.
‘Your Mum’s got a point, Demz, love.’ said Keith.
‘I know a house we can move into!’ said Mickey. ‘There’s this house in Walford, it’s about the size of our old house.’
So, Keith and Rosie went to look at it, and loved it. They put an offer in and had to wait a few weeks until they could get the date to move in. They sold their current house (they had moved out of Uncle Clint’s) for a fair price.
‘We can move on September 6th.’ said Keith.
‘Yay!’ said Darren.
‘Yay!’ said Demi.
She didn’t want to move, she wanted to be with Leo, but now she was never going to see him again.

Hope you enjoy :)

eastenders rox
07-08-2005, 14:16
Brill, hun. Keep it up!

feelingyellow
07-08-2005, 17:29
Thanks, :D

This is the last part :crying: I hope you enjoy it :D :) :D

Part 13: Poop

‘Come on Demz, hurry up already!’ yelled Mickey, who was sitting in Uncle Clint’s ice-cream van, with the rest of the Millers.
It was moving day, and Demi was packing. She had only one more draw to empty, in there was a half-eaten cookie, an old pencil case, 5 ants, and – the chocolate heart. She dumped all the stuff in boxes except the chocolate heart, which she pocketed.
‘Sorry!’ said Demi, getting into the ice-cream van. They started making their way to Walford. And that’s when Demi saw Leo; he was waiting at the bus-stop with his Dad.
‘Good riddance!’ said Ray. ‘Ain’t it good, Le?’
‘Yeah.’ muttered Leo.
Demi couldn’t believe what Leo had said. Demi couldn’t believe herself, how could she think she loved Leo? He didn’t care where she went, and it wasn’t like he had tried to contact her before they moved. She looked at the heart. No matter what – yeah right she thought. Leo and Ray got on the bus and the bus was trying to overtake the ice-cream van, and succeeded. As it did this she saw Leo and Ray sitting on the bus. She opened her own window and chucked the heart right at the window where Leo and Ray were. The chocolate was already a bit melted so it slid down the window, leaving a horrible brown mark. Ray did not look pleased. He was yelling, but the Millers couldn’t hear him. Demi then got a piece of paper and wrote something on it, and held it up to Ray, whilst sticking her tongue out. He looked very mad. All the Millers laughed. Demi ignored Ray and put on the radio, Beyonce was on it.
She started singing along to Beyonce, as she was one of her favourite singers. The song was Crazy in Love. She changed the words a bit ‘I ain’t crazy in love, he’s an idiot, with a physco dad, and I ain’t crazy in love and he’s an idiot who needs to get, yeah, yeah, not crazy in love!’
On the piece of paper, she had wrote ‘U got poop on your window.’

The End

hannah-mj
07-08-2005, 18:10
lol good story x x x

feelingyellow
07-08-2005, 19:31
:D thanx

Charmed
07-08-2005, 20:11
Wow,just read the last two parts,they were brilliant!

~*~Leanne~*~
07-08-2005, 20:44
wow this is very good

feelingyellow
08-08-2005, 16:16
thanks for the comments :)

Eastenders_4ev@
08-08-2005, 19:00
great script

Leo_in_ee_rules
08-08-2005, 20:48
I just read the last part its great, i wish there was more

Charmed
09-08-2005, 00:39
Me too,Can't you do a sequal?

Jessie Wallace
09-08-2005, 01:44
Brilliant, well done.

feelingyellow
09-08-2005, 17:00
Me too,Can't you do a sequal?

hmmm, i dunno, i mean eastenders have already done what happened to them when they moved to walford, if i did a sequel it could be what happens in the future, or what would happen if they never moved to walford ... :hmm:

feelingyellow
09-08-2005, 19:27
I've done another little script, it's called Tell Me That You Love Me, and is about Stacey Slater: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=20356

Hope you like :)

Eastenders_4ev@
09-08-2005, 19:32
ok will read it

Cornishbabe
10-08-2005, 19:32
wow thats brilliant hun. well done

xxsexc_kellyxx
10-08-2005, 20:16
Really good. Well done and keep up the good work :thumbsup:

CrazyLea
10-08-2005, 23:11
wow love the leo and demi one!! :) im guna read the stacey one later, your well good!

feelingyellow
11-08-2005, 19:57
thanx :) :D

charz 4 eva
22-08-2005, 14:30
im loving ur story its well good i love demi and leo its a shame hes dead now but please carry on with this story if u can its so good!

can u make me a banner please with pictures of demi and leo together and one of them with baby aleesha can u write the words leo and demi together no matter what. can u put little love hearts on it aswell thank u

feelingyellow
22-08-2005, 19:47
im loving ur story its well good i love demi and leo its a shame hes dead now but please carry on with this story if u can its so good!

can u make me a banner please with pictures of demi and leo together and one of them with baby aleesha can u write the words leo and demi together no matter what. can u put little love hearts on it aswell thank u

glad you liked the story, i'll probably carry on the story in a couple of weeks :D
i posted your banner, here: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=161282#post161282

eastenderfan_91
22-08-2005, 19:51
hi i hope you don't mind me asking but could you please make me a leo taylor banner a lot of people are making me one and they are all great so thank you very much tell me if you don't want to make me one i don't mind but the one you made for charz 4 eva is great

feelingyellow
23-08-2005, 13:48
hey eastendersfan91, i put your banner here: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=162279#post162279

i hope you like it :D

eastenderfan_91
23-08-2005, 13:56
omg its brilliant thanks i really like it!

kirstienod
29-08-2005, 08:39
brillant, its great. more soon i hope xxx

feelingyellow
12-09-2005, 20:50
i have now started a new script called 'Without Demi' which is a sequel to 'When Demi Met Leo' and is about how Leo copes when Demi moves to Walford. You can find it here: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=25204 i hope you like it.

Leo_in_ee_rules
12-09-2005, 20:52
Ok, great

kirstienod
13-09-2005, 19:07
Great! Will read straight away!

xXxJessxXx
13-09-2005, 19:25
Just finsihed reading it as i've started to read your other one, its great!

feelingyellow
01-10-2005, 17:15
Hey! I've finished 'Without Demi' (which you can find here: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=25204&page=1) and have started another Demi and Leo sequel:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=27908

Hope you like :D