PDA

View Full Version : 13th April Neils life take's a terrible turn

$sTaCeY$
03-04-2005, 17:46
DI Neil Manson’s life takes a terrible turn for the worse. While on leave after losing his mistress in the Sun Hill blaze, :( he stumbles across an intruder rummaging in his bin, and then finds a bug in his smoke alarm. Wife Pippa is barrister on a money laundering case involving a local gangster called McGowan, and Neil meets with key witness Julie. What is Neil up to? :searchme:

Meanwhile Neil is under investigation :wall: by his Sun Hill colleagues and the National Crime Squad led by DS Mickey Webb. DCI Jack Meadows orders DS Phil Hunter to tail Neil, and Phil witnesses Julie bundled into a van after her meeting with Neil. Phil is shot at when he gives chase, and drives over Julie’s body when she is thrown from the van... :eek:

Mickey and his colleague Liz arrive at Neil’s house with a search warrant, and discover an envelope filled with £5,000 cash. Neil is told that Julie is in a coma and he is under investigation. Will this put additional strain on Neil’s already fraught marriage or bring them closer together?

Elsewhere, Neil is accosted by one of McGowan’s henchmen called Butch who claims a copper is trying to set Neil up. Neil meets Butch later at his flat, and is attacked and injected with drugs. He comes round to find Butch tied to a chair with his throat slit. :eek: Moments later a Sun Hill squad and NCS arrive, and in the face of overwhelming evidence Neil is arrested for murder. :eek: Where did it all go wrong for the blue eyed boy? :rolleyes:

Poor Neil

$sTaCeY$
03-04-2005, 17:48
DI Neil Manson is handcuffed :eek: and taken into custody. Neil protests his innocence and claims he went to Butch’s flat to find out the name of the dodgy copper who set him up. Neil wonders how NCS managed to find him so quickly, and NCS in turn wonder how Sun Hill coppers arrived so soon. DCI Jack Meadows admits to tracking Neil’s phone, but NCS aren’t so forthcoming with their source. Is a dodgy cop in NCS out to fit Neil up?

Meanwhile, Pippa visits husband Neil in prison. Will recent events spell the end of what seems nothing more than a marriage of convenience?

When key witness Julie dies, Neil finds himself facing a double murder charge. Neil pretends to have evidence but says he will only talk to the Department of Professional Standards at a more secure location. By initiating the move, Neil allows himself to become a target, and the predicted attack on his life is made. Jack and DS Phil Hunter foil the attack in the nick of time, and have their proof that an NCS mole is leaking information.

Jack goes to search the McGowans' pub but DS Mickey Webb has beat him to it, and is in the process of concealing an incriminating tape. Is one of Sun Hill’s former finest the mole?

I hope Neil doesn't go down for murder!

$sTaCeY$
03-04-2005, 17:49
Does anyone know what happens to samantha when alan kennedy lures her into his trap

does neil get sent down for murder

smithysgirl
03-04-2005, 19:09
has anyone got any spoilers for neil phil sam please. i know about neil getting arrested.

suzewebb
03-04-2005, 20:27
STACEY Please read the threads before duplicate posting.

I generally post episode guides on the Monday or Tuesday and they are two weeks in advance. Can you check I have not already posted the guides before repeat posting them.... saves confusion.

When I post I put the episode number as opposed to the date of airing... ie the most recent eps up inlcuding Neil being arrested for murder are Eps 202 and 203

Jade
03-04-2005, 20:41
Closing, as posted before. Suzewebb, please can you post the date episode is aired to avoid confusing.

Thanks