PDA

View Full Version : digital spy forums

chance
03-04-2005, 14:54
just have to say that this site is the best soapy one ive ever been on,the one i was on before was ok but they would critisise and have a go at you for no reason,being rude etc.you get a little of it on here but not much.has anyone read some of the threads on d.s? they all go way over the top on there.if one person says summut bad bout ee then all the corrie fans have a go and vice versa.

Bad Wolf
03-04-2005, 14:57
the main problem on here is duplicate/clearly fake spoilers, apart from that its a lovely place to be, ds just seems like a mine field

*JSW*
03-04-2005, 15:08
the problem with DS is that its a massive site with a huge number of members and about 3 moderators who never seem to be there. And even on here fake spoilers don't arise very frequently but duplicate posts....

Jemma
03-04-2005, 16:47
I have to say that I read the Digital Spy Forums but I've never felt like joining, this forum is the best one that I've been on-people are generally friendly, nobody has a go at you if you have a different opinion than them, and there are not really any little cliques or anything like on some sites. :D

Emmak2005
07-04-2005, 03:05
just have to say that this site is the best soapy one ive ever been on,the one i was on before was ok but they would critisise and have a go at you for no reason,being rude etc.you get a little of it on here but not much.has anyone read some of the threads on d.s? they all go way over the top on there.if one person says summut bad bout ee then all the corrie fans have a go and vice versa.

I'd like to join the digital spy forum as well. As it looks a similar setup here. But the problem is I can't register with a yahoo/hotmail/msn or any unfamiliar address (that's what the rules on ds say) What I wanted to know was if you or anyone else knew which address would be accepted. I know it says they recommend you get one from your isp (internet service provider) but I don't know how I can go about asking that. Any other acceptable email address suggestions would be most helpful.