PDA

View Full Version : baby rumour???

Debs
03-04-2005, 11:58
i have been looking on ds forum this morning and someone has written to say that they heard vernon kay on the radio tjis morning talking baout an upcomin storyline with a baby???

anyone heard this rumour and if so what is it about?????????

Rach33
03-04-2005, 12:00
Nope I aint heard nothing possibilities are endless could be any of the women Chrissie, Sonia, Sam etc

Bad Wolf
03-04-2005, 12:01
maybe that pauline gets involved in the fight for chloe(i know she is no longer a baby, but she was always "sonia's baby that was given up for adoption")???

Debs
03-04-2005, 12:03
oooh could it be chrissie???? maybe that last bit with den got her pregnant.!!!

Rach33
03-04-2005, 12:05
Eugh I hope not the thought of another little Den or the fact Den is able to reproduce bad thoughts eugh

Debs
03-04-2005, 12:09
yeah not a nice thought who else could it be then?? martin and sonia???

Bad Wolf
03-04-2005, 12:10
maybe she finds out she is pregnant and decides that she will do better by this baby because she never got the chance with chloe/rebecca

i_luv_dennis
03-04-2005, 13:34
it could be sharon yeah
yeah but she as sleeped with dennis before she went she might come back with a baby

Mr_Cellophane
03-04-2005, 15:21
it could be sharon yeah
:wall:
Sharon's baby, but no Sharon - highly unlikely.
:rotfl:

*JSW*
03-04-2005, 15:31
it could be sharon yeah
What? Sharon isn't returning and I really doubt she's pregnant!

Jade
03-04-2005, 15:36
Has it now been confirmed that she's not comming back?

*JSW*
03-04-2005, 15:42
Basically she isn't returning until further notice. Personally I don't see her coming back this year. Mabye next.

mw0390
03-04-2005, 15:42
i dont think it has been confirmed

*JSW*
03-04-2005, 15:44
It won't be confirmed. i don't see the BBC coming out and saying in a press Statement Letitia Dean shall not be returning. Very not BBC!

littlemo
03-04-2005, 15:50
i have been looking on ds forum this morning and someone has written to say that they heard vernon kay on the radio tjis morning talking baout an upcomin storyline with a baby???

anyone heard this rumour and if so what is it about?????????

Yes I read digital spy, it says that Eastenders are set for trouble with this storyline evolving a baby. It seems more likely to be about Chloe, we all know how much controversy that has caused with people on this board. Maybe it's that Sonia gets her daughter back, and there's bound to lots of complaints about that.

When they mention a baby? it doesn't seem to be an unborn child. I maybe wrong, but they seem to be talking in the present tense (if you get my meaning). So I think it's either about Chloe (not technically a baby) or Aleesha. I did hear a rumour a long time ago that Demi throws Aleesha down the stairs and kills her. I don't think this is true, because I think Demi's a really good mum, and she's got a lot of support. But this is definetely something which would cause some outrage. Does anybody know the truth?

Jade
03-04-2005, 15:59
There was a rumor that Chrissie was pregent with Dens baby but I think we would know by now if she was??

I think your right in that it could be the Chloe storyline

littlemo
03-04-2005, 16:01
maybe she finds out she is pregnant and decides that she will do better by this baby because she never got the chance with chloe/rebecca

I would also like this too happen. I know Sonia having a baby wouldn't change the way she feels about Rebecca but it would be nice for her and Martin too have something good to focus on. Thinking about it, this storyline may cause controversy with the public, because some people may feel it is showing that a baby given up for adoption, can be forgotten about, if you just have another child to replace it. I don't think this is the case, but this maybe what Vernon Kaye is talking about, a storyline that causes trouble.

I know some mothers do lose a child and have another one soon afterwards to fill their loss. My mother had a still born child about 9 months before my sister was born (she's now 12), she tells herself that she would have had my sister anyway, but she really knows that this isn't the case. I know it's not really the same thing, as a baby dying, isn't the same as giving it up for adoption.

eastenders mad
03-04-2005, 16:15
yeah i thought it would be about chloe

.:Kitz:.
03-04-2005, 19:14
It could be about chloe yes, but could it be Tina? I don't know, it was just a thought!

*xeni*
04-04-2005, 10:18
I think it's Chrissie, she wouldn't know (for sure) if she was pregnant yet, she has had a load on her mind lately, this would be an excellent story line.

04-04-2005, 10:29
But wouldn't she have had some early signs of pregnancy e.g morning sickness and stuff?

Debs
04-04-2005, 12:11
no not all the time. i think though that were would have heards some rumours by now wouldnt we??

Princess
04-04-2005, 15:03
A few months ago I Inside Soap hinted that Chrissie would be pregant by Den and then she would feel even more gulity about killing him. But would she not know by now?

Blondie
04-04-2005, 15:09
A few months ago I Inside Soap hinted that Chrissie would be pregant by Den and then she would feel even more gulity about killing him. But would she not know by now?

Not necessarily. It was less than 2 months ago, so she might not know. The storyline would have to happen pretty quick though, it would become a bit unbelievable if suddenly a month or two down the line she announced she was pregnant. What would she do if she was? From what we've heard, she's wanted kids for a long time, but does she want the child of her dead husband? I think the storyline would work, could be good!

Katie :)

Layne
04-04-2005, 16:44
Not necessarily. It was less than 2 months ago, so she might not know. The storyline would have to happen pretty quick though, it would become a bit unbelievable if suddenly a month or two down the line she announced she was pregnant. What would she do if she was? From what we've heard, she's wanted kids for a long time, but does she want the child of her dead husband? I think the storyline would work, could be good!

Katie :)
i agree!!This could be a great storyline!But i've got a feeling EE won't do it i mean there really sinking at the mo!!
I'd Love Chrissie to find out she was pregnant,
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

!chrissie262!
04-04-2005, 21:48
I think it would make excellent story line

EE-fan
04-04-2005, 21:51
its dens baby,
rememeber when den says he wants a child with chrissie on the day he gets killed
they " do it " later, and thats dens baby
thats what everyone means by den coming back

littlemo
04-04-2005, 22:00
But wouldn't she have had some early signs of pregnancy e.g morning sickness and stuff?

Sonia gave birth without knowing she was pregnant, if she can do that, Chrissie can go a couple of months without finding out. She is under a lot of stress.

Debs
04-04-2005, 22:02
yeah i think that it is chrissie who is going to get prgnant if this rumpur is true. she is under a lot of stress and being pregnant is probably the last thing on her mind.

EE-fan
04-04-2005, 22:08
there will be a new den

its dens baby,
rememeber when den says he wants a child with chrissie the day before he gets killed
they " do it " later,
chrissie takes a pregnancy test and finds out shes pregnant sam realises and mocks chrissie , zoe hears about it and takes off, chrissie , sick of sams remarks ,chrissie attacks sam (RUMORED THAT CHRISSIE KILLS SAM)

THIS IS CONFIRMED BY Colin Wratten

di marco
05-04-2005, 06:45

do you just know this cos you said that you know someone at the bbc cos i cant find where its been confirmed?

di marco
05-04-2005, 06:48
there will be a new den

its dens baby,
rememeber when den says he wants a child with chrissie the day before he gets killed
they " do it " later,
chrissie takes a pregnancy test and finds out shes pregnant sam realises and mocks chrissie , zoe hears about it and takes off, chrissie , sick of sams remarks ,chrissie attacks sam (RUMORED THAT CHRISSIE KILLS SAM)

do you have any other source for this? and if its true that you know these people, can you say when its going to be shown?

RealityGap
05-04-2005, 08:28
There is of course baby Freddy - perhaps its something to do with him?

05-04-2005, 10:51
Awww, i do hope not. Freddie may be the result of something BAD and HORRENDOUS but he's just so cute......please don't let Freddie get ill or die or something

geordie
05-04-2005, 18:39
i cant see EE having both the storyline about chloe and another baby storyline, i think its about chloe. it would be good to see chloe come back to sonia. can just imagine dot, she would love it, i remember how heart broken she was when she lost her own grandson, they all deserve a little bit happyness

*xeni*
06-04-2005, 07:12
I think Sonia will get Chloe but she isn't a baby, it has to be about Chrissie; it's a too good story line to miss!

!chrissie262!
06-04-2005, 11:06
I agree I mean chloe is 4 isn't she! She is not a baby so I completely think its got something to do with chrissie!

Rain_
08-04-2005, 08:23
Maybe it's Demi's baby? On the "filming today" part of the EE webcam page it mentioned something about something being put down as if the Millers had rats. Maybe aleesha gets (lets assume it's poison) it on her hands and falls ill?
Wild stab in the dark i know but it would open up a storyline controversial enough to make an impact. Like who put the stuff there? and who is to blame?
It was said chrissie has an affair with one of the moon brothers. I doubt this would happen if she was carrying dens baby

#1 Eastender
09-04-2005, 21:22
Maybe it's Demi's baby? On the "filming today" part of the EE webcam page it mentioned something about something being put down as if the Millers had rats. Maybe aleesha gets (lets assume it's poison) it on her hands and falls ill?
Wild stab in the dark i know but it would open up a storyline controversial enough to make an impact. Like who put the stuff there? and who is to blame?
It was said chrissie has an affair with one of the moon brothers. I doubt this would happen if she was carrying dens baby
this would work well as aleesha should be learning to crawl soon surely

babs_ess
10-04-2005, 00:29
I think it involves aleesha and keith demi's dad, and the fact that he can't read.

DennisRbabe
10-04-2005, 09:23
It may be Sharron :hmm: or it could be or Jane (Ian's 'girlfriend') :hmm:

Shelly
10-04-2005, 15:32
I want it to be Sharon but I don't think it's very likely because it hasn't even been confirmed that shes going back to ee, so I hope it's chrisse.

littlemo
10-04-2005, 17:01
I want it to be Sharon but I don't think it's very likely because it hasn't even been confirmed that shes going back to ee, so I hope it's chrisse.

I don't think Sharon's coming back for a long time, but it would be a good storyline if Dennis and Sharon had a baby. I loved them as a couple, and Dennis would make a great dad. Despite Sharon's infertility, anything can happen in a soap.

I really think it's to do with Rebecca, and the whole Sonia business.

Layne
10-04-2005, 17:21
I really want it to be about/with chrissie.You know she finds out she is pregnant with dens child i thikn it would make a really good storyline
Luv ya
layne
x x x

rosiec211
10-04-2005, 20:35
I'd like it to be Chrissie too-cos she wanted a baby so bad when Den was alive-will her feelings have changed now that she's murdered the father? And then there's what will happen when Zoe finds out especially of Chrissie decides to keep the baby. Have I missed something or has Zoe just forgotten that she thinks she's murdered someone-cos she seems pretty normal now-its just Chrissie and Sam now.

Also I don't think it would be Jane, cos Ian has little Bobby who we hardly see and I just dont think it would be a good storyline.

But I would enjoy something with Demi and Alesha-cos I think Demi needs a meaty storyline to prove herself.

sarah21
10-04-2005, 20:47
I thought I read that James Alexandrou said that Sonia might be pregnant but I guess we'll have to wait and see ... :lol:

littlemo
10-04-2005, 21:18
I thought I read that James Alexandrou said that Sonia might be pregnant but I guess we'll have to wait and see ... :lol:

I think James said that they have a storyline coming up involving family. I think it's too do with Rebecca. It could happen though, I would like it if it did. Although I think everybody wants Sonia to finish her studying first, and I doubt studying would cross her mind if she found out she was pregnant. I think it is important for her to finish her education, for herself, and so she could support her child properly.

callummc
11-04-2005, 01:18
I also think it'll be Chrissy,this would be good for EE cos Zoey would try and make her have an abortion and that could explain why she would kill Sam-to proyect her unborn child from being born in prison and then took of her when it was true and prpbably given to Sharon who would be it's next of kin cos she's Dens only legal child

parkerman
11-04-2005, 12:46
It could be that Ian actually remembers he has a baby and decides to look after him himself....sorry, only joking!

*Roxy*
11-04-2005, 13:09
Eugh I hope not the thought of another little Den or the fact Den is able to reproduce bad thoughts eugh

:rotfl: i have to agree with you on that

wweisben
11-04-2005, 16:59
sharon will not come back she said on the tv/radio she is having a least a good 6 years away from the soap . the story is somthing like she comes back a find out dens under the floor of the vic but thats 6 years away!!!!

*Roxy*
11-04-2005, 18:25
sharon will not come back she said on the tv/radio she is having a least a good 6 years away from the soap . the story is somthing like she comes back a find out dens under the floor of the vic but thats 6 years away!!!!

ooooooooooo long time but still

the_watts_rule
14-04-2005, 15:10
it would be cool if it was chrissie

helen_166
14-04-2005, 15:51
she better never come back , she sucks!!! so boring and annoying

the_watts_rule
14-04-2005, 16:03
she better never come back , she sucks!!! so boring and annoying

sharon does not suck! i find that affensive because im sharons number 1 fan :angry:

gbnut
15-04-2005, 16:28
well you allmust know by know that sharon will be back in June not in 6 years time.

melonb
15-04-2005, 21:09
It has been confirmed that sharon is returning. mayb wit dennis in june so it might b her baby! :searchme:

i_luv_dennis
16-04-2005, 17:31
it is sharon i think i just read she makes a explosive come back i know she may not have kids but she can get treatment for it. and i think that why zoe leaves the square cause she can not cope with him having a baby with sharon. "like sharon did when zoe was pretending she was pregnet" but i do recon this is true.

!chrissie262!
20-04-2005, 17:12
I think it is chrissie coz think about sonia she didn't even know she was preganent until she went into labour!!! So it is a complete possibility that it is chrissie!

Lisa321
20-04-2005, 17:30
:-) I agree, Ive siad this more but i do hope it is cos that would be a perfect scenerio, and i think it is most likely to be sharon O:)

Layne
20-04-2005, 17:49
:-) I agree, Ive siad this more but i do hope it is cos that would be a perfect scenerio, and i think it is most likely to be sharon O:)

Aww i love your signature darlin', thank you!!!
I either want it to be chrissie or sharon who is pregnant!
But how long is sharon staying for?? Because if its just going to be a few months then i don't think it will be her!!
Thanks to everyone for helping with the petition!
Keep signing though!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Lisa321
20-04-2005, 19:21
Aww i love your signature darlin', thank you!!!
I either want it to be chrissie or sharon who is pregnant!
But how long is sharon staying for?? Because if its just going to be a few months then i don't think it will be her!!
Thanks to everyone for helping with the petition!
Keep signing though!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Thankyou hun :-) Love your signiture too :-) and thats a gd point yeh, xx

sarah21
21-04-2005, 12:43
In Inside Soap this week it said, which newlywed will find out she is pregnant and be able to put the past behind her. I think they are referring to Sonia.

Sorry, but Sharon is unable to have children and she has been told that no there is no treatment.

daisy38
21-04-2005, 12:48
The only newlywed (well near enough) on the square is Sonia! So it must be her!

Oh god yeah, Sharon can never have kids!

Luna
21-04-2005, 14:03
Yeah i would say Sonia too. Unless you can count Chrissie as a newly wed???

Shelly
21-04-2005, 16:20
It doesn't say that the pregnant newly wed is in ee it could be any of the soaps and in holloaks mandy thinks shes pregnant next week and she's a newly wed so it's probably means her.

Ruby21
21-04-2005, 17:54
I think it is Sonia as they called her a soap sweetheart and I think thats more her image than Mandy in Hollyoaks. Sonia may find out she is pregnant when the Chloe storyline is resolved, also James Alexandrou did say there might be a baby storyline for Martin and Sonia.

daisy38
22-04-2005, 08:32
Well if its hollyoaks (and theres been a lot of talk lately about a pregnancy in Hollyoaks) then its definatly Mandy! :)

melons1976
22-04-2005, 08:33
Hi, I think I missed a few episodes! can someone tell me where sam has gone? and also I haven't seen zoe for while...

daisy38
22-04-2005, 08:37
Apparently Sam has gone to see Aunt Sal, Zoe is supposed to be around somewhere coz Stacey said something to Ruby (the night Ruby was sleepwalking and stayed at the Slaters house) about Zoe sleeping in Little Mo's room coz they don't get on! :)

littlemo
22-04-2005, 22:08
In Inside Soap this week it said, which newlywed will find out she is pregnant and be able to put the past behind her. I think they are referring to Sonia.

Sorry, but Sharon is unable to have children and she has been told that no there is no treatment.

Wow it would be great if it was Sonia! It's sounds likely, with all this stuff about Rebecca, she's feeling the strain being apart from her. I'm not saying one child replaces another, but I do think having a baby would convince her too look to the future. She would never forget about her first born, but this would give her the ideal chance to prove herself as a mother. I know she wants to have a career too, but she could still have that. Women work and bring up babies at the same time, it's not impossible, there's family and creche facilities. And most importantly she has her husband!

Amber
22-04-2005, 22:33
I want Chrissie to get pregnant with Jake :D
and then everything will be ok :angel: until EE ruins it all :wall:

littlemo
23-04-2005, 22:08
I still think Sonia is the better choice. I'm not fond of Chrissie's character, I suppose it might be interesting if she had a baby, but I think it would be more dramatic if it was Sonia. Natalie Cassidy is such a great actress and I love her having a good storyline.

Rach33
23-04-2005, 23:17
Not being horrible but can you imagine Chrissie as a mother she'd be great yeah but could she really handle all the hands on stuff I would just love to see it her and Jake standing over the baby arguing who will change the nappy I think Sonia should get pregnant but wouldn't want pauline to interfere even though we know she would

prettypayal
24-04-2005, 08:09
if it was chrissie then she would of found out by now

di marco
24-04-2005, 08:44
if it was chrissie then she would of found out by now

she may not have as its only been about 2 months, but if it is going to be her then she will have to find out soon

!chrissie262!
24-04-2005, 17:02
remember sonia didn't even know she was pregant until she was in labour

littlemo
24-04-2005, 19:41
remember sonia didn't even know she was pregant until she was in labour

My sentiments exactly, you don't always know whether your pregnant! But if we are talking about a newly wed, it can't be Chrissie, her and Den have been married about 8 years. They renewed their vows shortly before he was murdered but it's not the same thing.

What do you call a newly wed? Sonia has been married for almost a year now, I suppose that can still be counted as the early stages. I can't really think of anybody else.

Ruby21
25-04-2005, 13:08
I really think is Sonia, with all the stuff about putting the past behind her is probably about Chloe and it says she is thrilled with the news which I think she would be. I read Mandy in Hollyoaks is pregnant but she is'nt happy and thinks about an abortion. I hope its Martin and Sonia and the baby could be born on Christmas Day !

Etz_xxx
25-04-2005, 17:09
Basically she isn't returning until further notice. Personally I don't see her coming back this year. Mabye next.

It says on the BBC website, under the news section that Sharon and Dennis are returning in June, although it does not say whether or not they will be returning together...

littlemo
25-04-2005, 17:29
I really think is Sonia, with all the stuff about putting the past behind her is probably about Chloe and it says she is thrilled with the news which I think she would be. I read Mandy in Hollyoaks is pregnant but she is'nt happy and thinks about an abortion. I hope its Martin and Sonia and the baby could be born on Christmas Day !

Yes we haven't had a birth on Christmas Day for quite a while now! I think the last one was Bianca giving birth to Liam (I may be wrong). In which magazine does it say that a newly wed is due to have a baby and be thrilled about it?

I would love it if it was Martin and Sonia, they deserve some happiness. I want them to have a happy relationship, with lots of love.

i_luv_dennis
02-05-2005, 13:22
there is goin 2 be a explosive storyline 4 shannis so maybe zoe shes her then leaves

littlemo
02-05-2005, 13:57
there is goin 2 be a explosive storyline 4 shannis so maybe zoe shes her then leaves

Yes I wouldn't think she could face seeing Sharon and Dennis together every day, considering how much she loves him.