PDA

View Full Version : Chrissie Watts

Pages : [1] 2

crazygirl
25-02-2005, 11:29
we are seeing a differant side to chrissie this week a much nastier side and i dont think i like it. :(

yvonne_slater
25-02-2005, 11:37
I agree, I mean at least make her nasty over time but she seems to have got nasty over night

I think Sam wises up though now Zoe has told her that Chrissie is letting her take the blame and tells her to sign over half the Vic or she'll blow the whistle. :eek:

emma
25-02-2005, 11:40
The change was very sudden! I can't wait to see more Sam v Chrissie!

i.luv.jake.moon
i u7sed to hate zoes guts but now i feel a little bit sorry for her for what chrissie has done but i love chrissie think shes great hope she gets back to her normal self soon eh

emma
I hope so too! I feel sorry for Zoe too when she gets all panicky!

crazygirl
25-02-2005, 11:41
I agree, I mean at least make her nasty over time but she seems to have got nasty over night

I think Sam wises up though now Zoe has told her that Chrissie is letting her take the blame and tells her to sign over half the Vic or she'll blow the whistle. :eek:
no because zoe loses it she walks around saying i killed him and then she confeses to sonia! but didnt sam see chrissie hit den over the head with the doorstopper im sure she did?

emma
25-02-2005, 11:42
Sam saw Chrissie murdering Den definitely!

i.luv.jake.moon
25-02-2005, 11:43
yeah thats how shes gonna blackmail chrissie into getting her share of the pub

crazygirl
25-02-2005, 11:44
yea she appeared from the toilets somewhere didnt she when chrissie clobbered him over the head and at this point zoe wasnt there because she ran off because she thought she had killed him!! so omg has sam got something over chrissie so maybe we are going to see a nasty side to sam too

emma
25-02-2005, 11:45
I think Sam has the upper hand now! Because she knows that Chrissie murdered Den but she can also blackmail Zoe, as Zoe thinks that she killed Den herself!

i.luv.jake.moon
25-02-2005, 11:47
yeah she can blackmail both cant she wow go sam

emma
25-02-2005, 11:49
I can't wait to see Sam climbing to the top again(well near the top)! It doesn't suit her being miserable!

crazygirl
25-02-2005, 11:50
she still wont have any money though eh?

emma
25-02-2005, 11:52
If she manages to blackmail Chrissie, she'll get half the Vic! Thats a good start!

i.luv.jake.moon
well she can get the vic back easily now and have her half of the oub for money but i dont think shes gonna get all her shops and the hose back from andy

Layne
no because zoe loses it she walks around saying i killed him and then she confeses to sonia!

Yeh this happens but sonia pursumes that zoe is talking about the baby and i think zoe addmits to having an abortion!! :p

emma
No me neither! Maybe she will have enough money to buy the nailbar or something?!

i.luv.jake.moon
25-02-2005, 11:56
yea good thinking the nailbar needs someone there

crazygirl
25-02-2005, 11:56
Yeh this happens but sonia pursumes that zoe is talking about the baby and i think zoe addmits to having an abortion!! :p
is that all i thought she told her she had murdered den :( :mad:

emma
25-02-2005, 11:57
When is Zoe going to tell Sonia!?

i.luv.jake.moon
25-02-2005, 11:57
i thought that too

crazygirl
25-02-2005, 11:59
When is Zoe going to tell Sonia!?
next week i think

emma
25-02-2005, 12:03
Thanks Crazygirl!

i.luv.jake.moon
25-02-2005, 12:05
so how are you 2 crazygirl and emma

emma
25-02-2005, 12:11
I am fine but slightly bored, thank you! How are you?

i.luv.jake.moon
25-02-2005, 12:13
really bored aswell but im fine

emma
25-02-2005, 12:15
Do the Press Office Spoilers come out today?

crazygirl
25-02-2005, 12:32
so how are you 2 crazygirl and emma
im fine just bored dont want to go outside today because it is really cold

crazygirl
25-02-2005, 12:33
i hope so! they should do i think

i.luv.jake.moon
25-02-2005, 12:34
dunno i dunno what day they come out at all!! sorry :confused: :)

i.luv.jake.moon
25-02-2005, 12:35
im fine just bored dont want to go outside today because it is really cold

i know its freezing ive got a cold already so i cant go out :D :o

instinct
25-02-2005, 17:35
chrissie becomes the new janine of the square and she also has a thing with jake i hope sam gets her own bk also i love what andy has done to sam thats cool. and now theres an opening for dennis to return

emma
25-02-2005, 17:38
I love Andys will! Poor Sam! Lucky for Dennis and Pat, though!

instinct
25-02-2005, 17:44
does anyone think that they might do a den with andy bringing him bk from the dead cuz ee is a lil slow after he and den died

Cherryz
25-02-2005, 17:46
not unless one of those cars was a biiiiiig marshmallow. andy is roadkill dude.

instinct
25-02-2005, 17:54
ee needs some new ideas. i remember wen jk dalton was shot a train went past well the same happened with andy a train went past wen he fell. also when saskia died she was buried so was den

Rach33
25-02-2005, 19:57
I noticed that too about the train It was a bit too similar as 4 Den well he did say he didn't want to leave the Vic well he can't now can he

Treacle
25-06-2005, 14:23
http://img28.echo.cx/img28/1070/02005290009006ns.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

I thought I'd stick this in here.

It proves that she didn't kill Den accidentally or on the spur of the moment, it goes to show that she is a real murderer. Where's she going to stick Kat I wonder? Realistically how could she kill Kat lol.

di marco
25-06-2005, 14:25
what is this actually going to happen?

Treacle
25-06-2005, 14:26
Yes - You're next Kat - Killer Chrissie's warning.

Bryan
25-06-2005, 14:27
Yes - You're next Kat - Killer Chrissie's warning.

id love kat to be killed by chrissie, i hate the molfie wrecker

bondboffin

BlackKat
25-06-2005, 14:28
I don't think she would. Obviously I haven't seen the scenes yet, but I think it's just going to be a desperate threat.

Treacle
25-06-2005, 14:30
I'll kill you Kat! (Story in brief)

Lots of people have skeletons in the closet but Chrissie has got a dead husband in the cellar.
Chrissie suffers a hatrick of hammer blows as:

CRASH! - Kat confronts her and says she knows Den is dead and how it happened.
BANG! - Sam turns her back on her
WALLOP! - The patch of concrete over Den's corpse starts to break up.

Chrissie has been struggling to hold it together says TAO who plays her.

At the start of the week an angry Kat makes it plain to Chrissie that she knows what happened and vows she will pay for what she put Zoe through.

Chrissie hits back warning Kat not to mess with her. Chrissie reminds Kat what she is capable of reveals TAO.

It's clear what she means and Kat won't be put off easily.

Inititally Sam's worried about what Kat might do but Kat tells her there's nothing to worry about so then Sam washes her hands of Chrissie.

A powercut forces the Vic to close, Chrissie and Sharon have a heart to heart.

Sharon catches her heel in the broken concrete in the cellar and Chrissie is shocked to see a crack in it.

Bryan
25-06-2005, 14:33

Lots of people have skeletons in the closet but Chrissie has got a dead husband in the cellar.

At the start of the week an angry Kat makes it plain to Chrissie that she knows what happened and vows she will pay for what she put Zoe through.

Chrissie hits back warning Kat not to mess with her. Chrissie reminds Kat what she is capable of reveals TAO.

Inititally Sam's worried about what Kat might do but Kat tells her there's nothing to worry about so then Sam washes her hands of Chrissie.

Sharon catches her heel in the broken concrete in the cellar and Chrissie is shocked to see a crack in it.

oh it dont seem to be that big...its overshadcowed by loads of other stuff i doubt she really means it, just says it to get kat off her back

chrissie sint a murderer, well she is but she didnt intedn it to happen becuase she loved him

bondboffin

Treacle
25-06-2005, 14:35
She would do anything though when pushed to the edge. She won't allow herself to be backed into a corner.

di marco
25-06-2005, 14:50

thanks for posting the story. was it in one of the tv mags or something?

Treacle
25-06-2005, 14:52
Yes, the one that came with todays Sun.

Can't believe the concrete is cracking!

http://img28.echo.cx/img28/1070/02005290009006ns.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

di marco
25-06-2005, 14:55
Yes, the one that came with todays Sun.

ill be able to read it properly then when i get it off my gran

Can't believe the concrete is cracking!

they obviously didnt do a very good job with it then, hows longs it been there, only 4 months?!

Treacle
25-06-2005, 14:56
Here's the full version:

EASTENDERS

Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri - BBC1

LOTS of people have skeletons in the closet, but Chrissie has got a dead husband in her cellar – and the man is still making her life a misery!

Now, the cracks in killer Chrissie’s wafer-thin composure threaten to burst wide open as she suffers a hat-trick of hammer blows…

CRASH! Kat confronts Chrissie, saying she knows how Den really died.

BANG! Sam turns her back on her.

WALLOP! The patch of concrete over Den’s corpse starts to break-up.

“Chrissie has been struggling to hold it together ever since that terrible night,” says Tracy-Ann Oberman, who plays her. “I don’t know how much more she can stand.”

At the start of the week, an angry Kat makes it plain to Chrissie that she knows what happened and vows she will pay for what she put Zoe through.

But Chrissie hits back, warning Kat not to mess with her. “Chrissie reminds Kat what she’s capable of,” says Tracy-Ann. “It’s clear what she means. She knows Kat won’t be put off easily.”

Eyewitness Sam is no help to Chrissie. Initially, Sam’s worried about what Kat might do, but as Zoe forgave Sam after telling her the truth, Kat says she has nothing to worry about.

Sam then washes her hands of Chrissie, telling her she wants nothing more to do with her.

Later, when a power-cut forces the Vic to close, Chrissie and Sharon have a heart-to-heart.

Sharon, who thinks her father has run off with another woman, encourages Chrissie to start seeing Jake.

Next day, when Chrissie is out at lunch with Jake, Sharon brings up some beer from the cellar and catches her heel in the concrete concealing Den’s remains.

When a tipsy Chrissie brings Jake back to the Vic, she notices with horror that the concrete has a crack in it.

Jake kisses Chrissie passionately, but the fear and guilt get too much
for her and she tells him to go.

“Chrissie feels as if the walls are closing in on her,” says Tracy-Ann. “Den’s still ruining her life from beyond the grave!”

di marco
25-06-2005, 14:57
thanks

Treacle
25-06-2005, 14:59
The concrete breaking is a good storyline, I wonder if she'll re-cement it?

di marco
25-06-2005, 15:02
The concrete breaking is a good storyline, I wonder if she'll re-cement it?

she probably wont recement it as that would look a bit suspicious but she will probably try and do something with it

Treacle
25-06-2005, 15:04
she probably wont recement it as that would look a bit suspicious but she will probably try and do something with it
Maybe it's the first sign that Den's really alive down there, he's been living off a pretzel and breathing through a crack in the concrete.

di marco
25-06-2005, 15:06
Maybe it's the first sign that Den's really alive down there, he's been living off a pretzel and breathing through a crack in the concrete.

lol! that would be so freaky, one day den just breaks through from the concrete

Treacle
25-06-2005, 15:08
lol! that would be so freaky, one day den just breaks through from the concrete
A big hole appears and in it we see Den's head so Chrissie puts one of the heavy metal barrels on top of it.

di marco
25-06-2005, 15:09
A big hole appears and in it we see Den's head so Chrissie puts one of the heavy metal barrels on top of it.

lol! squashing him and covering up the hole in the process

.:Kitz:.
25-06-2005, 15:10
Maybe it's the first sign that Den's really alive down there, he's been living off a pretzel and breathing through a crack in the concrete. lol! he he he, i hope she doesn't kill kat. Kat rocks! If she dies Alfie and Mo will be together! No way is that gonna happen!! Kat, if she threatens to kill you, you threaten to kill her back. Lol! :D

25-06-2005, 15:11
lol! squashing him and covering up the hole in the processhe he he :rotfl:

di marco
lol! he he he, i hope she doesn't kill kat. Kat rocks! If she dies Alfie and Mo will be together! No way is that gonna happen!! Kat, if she threatens to kill you, you threaten to kill her back. Lol! :D

yeh kat if chrissie tries to kill you, you just snap her neck like you told zoe you would!

squarelady
It doesn't prove anything. All it proves is Chrissie is scared, It's all mouth. Doesn't prove she meant to kill Den one little bit. All it proves is that she doesn't want to go to prison.

Treacle
Kat would eat her for breakfast but I can see Chrissie doing just about anything including this if she has to stay on top. She could just pick up something when Kat's backs turned out and clobber her one, drag the body into the pub and stick it under her bed for a while until she has a chance to dispose of it properly.

Treacle
25-06-2005, 15:12
It doesn't prove anything. All it proves is Chrissie is scared, It's all mouth. Doesn't prove she meant to kill Den one little bit. All it proves is that she doesn't want to go to prison.
True but she's been so calculating recently that she could do just about anything.

25-06-2005, 15:13
yeh kat if chrissie tries to kill you, you just snap her neck like you told zoe you would! lol :rotfl:

squarelady
25-06-2005, 15:14
True but she's been so calculating recently that she could do just about anything.

Think back to what she was like when she first started...she's not a cold blooded murder.

Treacle
25-06-2005, 15:15
Think back to what she was like when she first started...she's not a cold blooded murder.
She wasn't back then but they've changed her totally now Lex, she's their current villain in the eyes of the producers/writers now.

25-06-2005, 15:17
she's their current villain in the eyes of the producers/writers now.ohhh, i never saw it like that.........

Treacle
25-06-2005, 15:18
ohhh, i never saw it like that.........
Well she is so they could just about to take her in any direction as long as they sustain the villainous.

John Yorke loved the character of Janine and enjoyed producing work for her, when he came in he would have looked to have had the local villain/bitch and he would have saw Chrissie as the most likely candidate to go down this route with.

squarelady
25-06-2005, 15:31
She wasn't back then but they've changed her totally now Lex, she's their current villain in the eyes of the producers/writers now.

Yer, fair enough but by doing the scenes with Jake they are still showing that she's falling apart at the same time. Surely people watching can see that it's just a front that she's putting on in front of other people. She's scared about going to prison and she's panciing now that Sharon's back. Like I said, she's shown remorse.

Den's death has changed her but not enough to turn her into a serial killer! Personally if she does kill Kat which I very much doubt it will ruin the character for me. The writers and producers are walking a very fine line as it is with her. At the moment I can still see the twinkle of the old Chrissie there, when that goes that'll be the moment I admit she's a 'villian'.

Treacle
25-06-2005, 15:33
Yer, fair enough but by doing the scenes with Jake they are still showing that she's falling apart at the same time. Surely people watching can see that it's just a front that she's putting on in front of other people. She's scared about going to prison and she's panciing now that Sharon's back. Like I said, she's shown remorse.

Den's death has changed her but not enough to turn her into a serial killer! Personally if she does kill Kat which I very much doubt it will ruin the character for me. The writers and producers are walking a very fine line as it is with her. At the moment I can still see the twinkle of the old Chrissie there, when that goes that'll be the moment I admit she's a 'villian'.
She does have some redemption I suppose but it's fast slipping away when she behaves so calculating.

squarelady
25-06-2005, 15:36
She does have some redemption I suppose but it's fast slipping away when she behaves so calculating.

I agree. I'm not looking forward to Jake going because at the moment he's her only support. She puts on all the brave front to Sharon and trying to be friends but she knows it's just a cover up for what would happen if Sharon ever found out.

Treacle
25-06-2005, 15:37
I agree. I'm not looking forward to Jake going because at the moment he's her only support. She puts on all the brave front to Sharon and trying to be friends but she knows it's just a cover up for what would happen if Sharon ever found out.
Jake is the only one who makes her humane at the moment. With Sharon she's too busy covering up what she did and making sure she doesn't discover the truth about her dad.

squarelady
25-06-2005, 16:03
Jake is the only one who makes her humane at the moment. With Sharon she's too busy covering up what she did and making sure she doesn'y discover the truth about her dad.

Exactly, she clinging on by a very thing thread so what happen's when Jake leaves?

littlemo
25-06-2005, 16:03
With Sharon working behind the bar I think it's only a matter of time before she finds out. We know Sharon catches her heel in the concrete while she's in the cellar and Chrissie's clearly worried about it. I could just imagine Sharon down there one day and look down and suddenly see Den's eye looking back at her, that would be really freaky, she'd scream! Dennis would run in and see her, she'd probably have her hand over her mouth sitting on the stairs, and would just point at where Den is, he'd looks and then Chrissie would comes in kissing Jake. Then it would all kick off! Just a little theory I have going. Actually Dennis would probably find out first!

di marco
25-06-2005, 16:05
With Sharon working behind the bar I think it's only a matter of time before she finds out. We know Sharon catches her heel in the concrete while she's in the cellar and Chrissie's clearly worried about it. I could just imagine Sharon down there one day and look down and suddenly see Den's eye looking back at her, that would be really freaky, she'd scream! Dennis would run in and see her, she'd probably have her hand over her mouth sitting on the stairs, and would just point at where Den is, he'd looks and then Chrissie would comes in kissing Jake. Then it would all kick off! Just a little theory I have going. Actually Dennis would probably find out first!

that would be so freaky seeing dens eye down the hole!

Treacle
25-06-2005, 16:05
Maybe the drain problem resurfaces and the ground has to be dug up again?

Treacle
25-06-2005, 16:06
Exactly, she clinging on by a very thing thread so what happen's when Jake leaves?
She won't be humane anymore.

squarelady
25-06-2005, 16:11
She won't be humane anymore.

She's just going to fall apart!

Treacle
25-06-2005, 16:12
She's just going to fall apart!
Hopefully she can keep it together. I hope they don't make her lose all redemption.

littlemo
25-06-2005, 16:16
that would be so freaky seeing dens eye down the hole!

Yes I think it would be such a great way to find out! Dennis and Sharon are going to be doing all this investigating, but it would be much better for them to just see Den with their own eyes, it would really bring it home. Sharon and Dennis's lives would never be the same again. Sharon loves the Vic, but after seeing that I wouldn't be able to go back in there, I suppose the writers will get her back in there though, because of the whole Watts-Mitchell feud.

Anyway I know that Leslie Grantham has left permanently but just seeing Sharon and Dennis's reactions to Den being dead in the cellar would be good enough to see.

Treacle
25-06-2005, 16:19
Sharon will be gutted because like the first time she'd had a row with him before he died and had never got a chance to make it up with him.

eastenders mad
25-06-2005, 17:29
yeah i bet she will be. I wonder if Dennis will be sad or Happy cause he never really like Den?

Treacle
25-06-2005, 17:30
I think he'll have some feelings on the matter but he won't be as upset as Sharon.

di marco
25-06-2005, 17:31
yeah i bet she will be. I wonder if Dennis will be sad or Happy cause he never really like Den?

i dont think he will be upset as such but i dont think he will be happy either

di marco
I think he'll have some feelings on the matter but he won't be as upset as Sharon.

i agree, sharon will be really upset

eastenders mad
yeah that is what i thought

Carrie Bradshaw
25-06-2005, 17:35
I doubt that Chrissie would actually try to kill Kat - are you sure its not just a figure of speech!?! I still believe that she is not a cold blooded killer!! I think that Dennis might sympathise with Chrissie if the truth comes out, because she will say she did it in self defence. This is similar to the reason why Dennis killed Dalton!

Treacle
25-06-2005, 17:37
True, Dennis and Chrissie could have that understanding. I don't know if pushed to the brink Chrissie might slaughter Kat with a butchers knife and put her in a big tank of vinegar in the Queen Vic loft. Well we've already had the cellar grave so might as well be original :D

di marco
25-06-2005, 17:38
I think that Dennis might sympathise with Chrissie if the truth comes out, because she will say she did it in self defence. This is similar to the reason why Dennis killed Dalton!

i think he will sympathise with her too, especially has he never really liked den. however, he will have to be careful as sharon will not like chrissie for what shes done and so dennis cant be seen to be taking chrissies side

Treacle
25-06-2005, 17:39
Still she did kill his father so I doubt he'll be over the moon about it regardless of whether he liked him or not.

di marco
25-06-2005, 17:39
True, Dennis and Chrissie could have that understanding. I don't know if pushed to the brink Chrissie might slaughter Kat with a butchers knife and put her in a big tank of vinegar in the Queen Vic loft. Well we've already had the cellar grave so might as well be original :D

lol!
(this is my 3000th post yay!!! :D )

Treacle
25-06-2005, 17:40
lol!
(this is my 3000th post yay!!! :D )
Congratulations :D

Anyways dramatic scenes would include close ups of bubbling vinegar and an hand preserved in it.

di marco
25-06-2005, 17:41
Congratulations :D

Anyways dramatic scenes would include close ups of bubbling vinegar and an hand preserved in it.

haha youre making me laugh now! :D

Treacle
25-06-2005, 17:44

haha youre making me laugh now! :D
She could kill anyone that crossed her path. I can just see her buying the whole of the Minute Marts vinegar and having Charlie and Big Mo and Kat all pickled up in big tanks.

di marco
25-06-2005, 17:48
She could kill anyone that crossed her path. I can just see her buying the whole of the Minute Marts vinegar and having Charlie and Big Mo and Kat all pickled up in big tanks.

hehe! :D

Treacle
25-06-2005, 17:50
hehe! :D
They could do a Richard Hillman thing. Killer Chrissie strikes again!

di marco
25-06-2005, 17:51
They could do a Richard Hillman thing. Killer Chrissie strikes again!

she would run out of places to hide them though in the end

Treacle
25-06-2005, 17:51
she would run out of places to hide them though in the end
It's a big pub.

littlemo
25-06-2005, 18:07
I think that Dennis might sympathise with Chrissie if the truth comes out, because she will say she did it in self defence. This is similar to the reason why Dennis killed Dalton!

I agree, he'll be shocked at first, but once he's come round to the idea and heard Chrissie's side of the story, he will probably empathise with her. But they are two quite different situations, Dennis killed Dalton in cold blood with a gun and Chrissie killed Den in (arguably) self defence. Dennis was in serious danger of his life before he killed Dalton, but I don't think Chrissie was, there were 4 people in that room. Zoe, Sam and Chrissie could have easily fought Den off without killing him. And with Chrissie claiming it was self defence, it's going to pose the question why she didn't phone the police after it had happened.

Sharon is going to be devestated, and of course she told Den she was an orphan before he died, that is going to haunt her. And finding out that the night she was in Walford was the night he was killed. Sharon turning her back on him spurred him on to be violent towards and Chrissie and in turn contributed to his killing. Obviously it wasn't Sharon's fault but it may be how she'll see it. Dennis will probably put on an act that he doesn't care when he finds out Den has been murdered, but will shed some tears. I can see them both crying in each other's arms on one point, that will be an emotional episode to watch!

Treacle
25-06-2005, 18:11
Dennis must care when he hears the news if only for a second.

squarelady
25-06-2005, 18:19
Dennis must care when he hears the news if only for a second.

Yer, he probably will for a second wonder what it would have been like to have a father that loved and cared for him and have the father he really wanted. I honestly think if it hadn't been Chrissie the next person in line to knock his head of was Dennis!

Treacle
25-06-2005, 19:38
Yer, he probably will for a second wonder what it would have been like to have a father that loved and cared for him and have the father he really wanted. I honestly think if it hadn't been Chrissie the next person in line to knock his head of was Dennis!
I doubt Dennis would have killed his own father though especially not with the deep feelings he has towards Sharon.

littlemo
25-06-2005, 19:45
I doubt Dennis would have killed his own father though especially not with the deep feelings he has towards Sharon.

I agree. Dennis wouldn't kill Den, he killed Dalton because of what he had done to his father, and despite everything Den is still his dad. I don't think he would allow himself to be wound up by him anymore, he's got Sharon and he knows it. But that's not to say he wouldn't have sympathy for Chrissie when he finds out the truth.

Treacle
25-06-2005, 20:14
I can't see Dennis killing him though on behalf of his sister. Sharon would be gutted.
Dennis does have an heart too.

littlemo
25-06-2005, 23:23
I can't see Dennis killing him though on behalf of his sister. Sharon would be gutted.
Dennis does have an heart too.

When you say 'sister' are you talking about Sharon? The murder has already taken place now, but no I would never see Dennis kill his father. Sharon's angry at her dad, but she would be distraught to find out about his death. And I agree that Dennis does has a heart, he's a very emotional man when he lets everything go. He told Den that he hated him but I think he's got to have some feeling still there.

squarelady
25-06-2005, 23:41

Everyone snaps and lets face it....he has twice before. I'm just saying as a possibility not a dead cert it would have happened.

Treacle
25-06-2005, 23:42
I can't see it happening though. Congrats Lex on winning Tetris.

squarelady
25-06-2005, 23:45
I can't see it happening though. Congrats Lex on winning Tetris.

Thanks babes...I think there is moments when Dennis could have been capable of doing it though.

Treacle
26-06-2005, 00:05
If Den pushed him far enough but I still don't think Dennis is a murderer. He only killed Dalton because it was either Dalton or him.

Rach33
26-06-2005, 01:10
Missing it all here I don't think Dennis would have killed his dad but I agree he's capable as for Chrissie killing again I don't think she will with Den she never meant to do it but I agree she's the new villian of the Square and I like it, she's fab with Jake she shows her vunerable side but with Sharon, Sam and Kat she's showing her calculating sidebut she is starting to get desperate I think she's starting to panic and is seriously heading for a serious meltdown

Treacle
26-06-2005, 04:07
She's yet to suffer many blows I've heard. The latest in a long line will see Dirty Den's hand raise from the grave and grab hold of her ankle whilst she changes a barrel in the cellar :D

di marco
26-06-2005, 08:16
She's yet to suffer many blows I've heard. The latest in a long line will see Dirty Den's hand raise from the grave and grab hold of her ankle whilst she changes a barrel in the cellar :D

hehe lol!

eastenders mad
26-06-2005, 10:58
really that will be good then maybe DEn will come back being all nice nice. But behind close dooors he will make Chrisse pay joke lol

Treacle
26-06-2005, 13:42
Maybe Den could kill her and preserve her body in a barrel of salt.

true.moon
26-06-2005, 13:44
in also saw this articale in a paper seems a good storyline
going to be really exciting

26-06-2005, 14:28
Maybe Den could kill her and preserve her body in a barrel of salt. :rotfl:

Treacle
26-06-2005, 14:38
in also saw this articale in a paper seems a good storyline
going to be really exciting
Only if Kat gets the best of Chrissie. Kat is an established EastEnders character and one of the most loved, she must destroy Chrissie Watts!

eastenders mad
26-06-2005, 14:45
yeah she will destroy Chrisse but she wouldn't go to the police cause of Zoe being involved

Treacle
26-06-2005, 14:56
I hope Chrissie flees Walford on a moped when she leaves next year. Would hate to see her be arrested but I think next year is the year she should go depending on where this Den storyline is up to.

Carrie Bradshaw
26-06-2005, 16:24
I hope Chrissie flees Walford on a moped when she leaves next year. Would hate to see her be arrested but I think next year is the year she should go depending on where this Den storyline is up to.
On a moped? :rotfl: Can't really imagine Chrissie on a moped with her heels. And imagine what it would do to her hair!!

Jade
26-06-2005, 16:34
Cant wait for the senes between Chrissie and Kat, two of the best actresses in EE, and both fiesty. Loved it when Kat said to Chrissie "you'll keep", should be a good week for EE next week

Bryan
26-06-2005, 16:37
Cant wait for the senes between Chrissie and Kat, two of the best actresses in EE, and both fiesty. Loved it when Kat said to Chrissie "you'll keep", should be a good week for EE next week

unlike kat who is rapidly going off...she will soon be too sour for alfie to even want to go near

bondboffin

Eastenders_4ev@
26-06-2005, 16:38
thanks for posting this story lol. i dont want chrissie to kill kat thou i love kat lol

Treacle
26-06-2005, 16:39
It's been much better now for ages Jade, it's not about winning the highest audience, it's quality and EE is on top right now!

eastenders mad
26-06-2005, 16:43
yeah ur right there. I think Chrisse and kat should be friends it will be great to have 2 fighting woman in walford.

Treacle
26-06-2005, 16:46
yeah ur right there. I think Chrisse and kat should be friends it will be great to have 2 fighting woman in walford.If they're friends, why would they be fighting?

Jade
26-06-2005, 16:48
If they're friends, why would they be fighting?

Yea Kat hates Chrissie at the mo!!!

Bryan
26-06-2005, 16:48
If they're friends, why would they be fighting?

exactly what i thought

but i think she meant that oif they were friends noone would die... meaning mboth "fighting females" could live on in walford

bondboffin

Treacle
26-06-2005, 16:49
exactly what i thought

but i think she meant that oif they were friends noone would die... meaning mboth "fighting females" could live on in walford

bondboffin
But who are they going to fight?

Bryan
26-06-2005, 16:53
But who are they going to fight?

chrissie: the mitchells and shannis

kat: little mo/alfie and the met

bondboffin

eastenders mad
26-06-2005, 16:54
yeah that sounds really good.

Treacle
26-06-2005, 17:06
Kat has no REAL reason to fight Shannis anymore though.

Bryan
26-06-2005, 17:09
Kat has no REAL reason to fight Shannis anymore though.

i never said she would it was chrissie that would fight shannis

but syaing that sharon and kat obviosuly have some trouble brewing and sooner or later it will result in a violent catfight

jessie said she wanted to be involved in the shannis stuff...so i reckon they may slowly be introducing a sharon and kat feud that could result in dennis with kat or something i donno yet but something is definatrly being built up between sharon and kat

bondboffin

Treacle
26-06-2005, 17:15
They only had a problem with eachother when Kat thought Dennis had run off and left Zoe pregnant with his baby hence causing her to miscarriage but now Kat knows the truth I can see her having more of an issue with Chrissie than Sharon or Dennis.

Bryan
26-06-2005, 17:19
They only had a problem with eachother when Kat thought Dennis had run off and left Zoe pregnant with his baby hence causing her to miscarriage but now Kat knows the truth I can see her having more of an issue with Chrissie than Sharon or Dennis.

yes but there is now some little thing with sharon...the pair are just very differentr and i can see the pair rubbing each other up the wrong way... all you need is a silly little incident to start something major... the tracy and karen fiasco....

sharon still wa sthe reason why dennis left zoe and so the events followed becuase of her

chrissie is kat's main objective now but over time i can see sharon recieving a beating from kat or vice versa hopefully!!!

bondboffin

Treacle
26-06-2005, 17:20
yes but there is now some little thing with sharon...the pair are just very differentr and i can see the pair rubbing each other up the wrong way... all you need is a silly little incident to start something major... the tracy and karen fiasco....

sharon still wa sthe reason why dennis left zoe and so the events followed becuase of her

chrissie is kat's main objective now but over time i can see sharon recieving a beating from kat or vice versa hopefully!!!

bondboffin
I suppose but the pair always got on before this. They went to Lynne's famous hen-night together and had a laugh.

Jade
26-06-2005, 17:22
Also cause Sharon is moving back to the Vic, she will see Kat and Chrissie being at each others throats and not know why, so Sharon will prob side with Chrissie.

Treacle
26-06-2005, 17:24
Also cause Sharon is moving back to the Vic, she will see Kat and Chrissie being at each others throats and not know why, so Sharon will prob side with Chrissie.
Kat will give them all a pasting. The only women in Walford who Kat couldn't have is Jane.

true.moon
26-06-2005, 17:27
why not?

Treacle
26-06-2005, 17:28
why not?
Jane Collins is a fiesty bird.

Bryan
26-06-2005, 17:29
why not?

becuase there is something ian doesnt know about jane... she is a bloke! *drumbeat*

no only joking, she seems to be a fiesty woman

bondboffin

true.moon
26-06-2005, 17:31
omg
i thought you were being serious
lol
how dumb am i

Bryan
26-06-2005, 17:32
omg
i thought you were being serious
lol
how dumb am i

its about time that eastenders had a transexual

bondboffin

true.moon
26-06-2005, 17:33
that would be funny

Treacle
Well I don't think any of the other big soaps have one at the moment.

true.moon
might be pauline

Treacle
might be pauline
Pauline can't be a transexual, she's had children!!!

Jade
26-06-2005, 17:34
She's had kids though!!!

Jane is a possibility!!

Treacle
She's had kids though!!!

Jane is a possibility!!
Didn't Jane say she want kids though at one stage and she went through a phase of looking at pics of kids (Freddie's christening pic)?

true.moon
yeah the hair isnt doing her a ny good either

Bryan
26-06-2005, 17:35
Well I don't think any of the other big soaps have one at the moment.

coronation street...saying that it isnt big becuase its boring and goiung downhill

bondboffin

Treacle
26-06-2005, 17:35
It's no worse than Pauline's. I like Jane actually but preferred her when she was more than a match for Ian, she's rather quiet now.

Bryan
26-06-2005, 17:36
Didn't Jane say she want kids though at one stage and she went through a phase of looking at pics of kids (Freddie's christening pic)?

wanting isnt the same as having

she has a manly voice and height i can see this happening now lol!!!

bondboffin

Jade

I think so, but dont think she voiced it. Ians got enough though!!!

true.moon
yeah she needs a storyline
this transexual might be a good one

Treacle
26-06-2005, 17:37
coronation street...saying that it isnt big becuase its boring and goiung downhill

bondboffin
Hayley? You really expect me to believe she's a transexual?
I used to hang out on the "Gay scene" when I went out to clubs because that's where you can get the most entertainment and I have met many transexuals. Both male to female and female to male and I know for a fact that it is NOT being realistically portrayed in Coronation Street. There's hardly any references to it anymore for a start...It's just utter nonsense and I know it's insulted some of the friends I met over the years who have found themselves in that situation.

Jade
26-06-2005, 17:37
This thread is titled "Chrissie threatening to kill Kat" no were onto Jane being a bloke!!!! subject change or what!!!!!!

Treacle
26-06-2005, 17:38
LOL jude this is how rumours start babe :D Classic!

Treacle
26-06-2005, 17:38
I always wondered how things like absurd rumours (never mentioned before) get going and now I know.

di marco
26-06-2005, 17:39
This thread is titled "Chrissie threatening to kill Kat" no were onto Jane being a bloke!!!! subject change or what!!!!!!

weve been doing that a lot recently, yesterday we changed an ee spoiler thread into a general discussion on hollyoaks!

Bryan
26-06-2005, 17:39

:hmm: saying that where could be discuss jane collins being a tranny? :rotfl:

fair enough going offtopic

back to chrissie threating to kill kat...

bondboffin

Jade
26-06-2005, 17:40
I think EE should get Nadia in!! Maybe Zoe could bring her back for Ibiza for a flying visit and she stays?? Rumour Alert!!

Bet someone puts this on another website!!!!

Treacle
I think it's hard not to go offtopic sometimes. It's a bad habit.

di marco
I always wondered how things like absurd rumours (never mentioned before) get going and now I know.

yeh we will get people starting threads now saying janes going to turn into a bloke or jane used to be a bloke. people on other forums will write it and say they found it on another forum!

Treacle
26-06-2005, 17:41
I think EE should get Nadia in!! Maybe Zoe could bring her back for Ibiza for a flying visit and she stays?? Rumour Alert!!

Nadia said she'd a love a role in EastEnders. There was a rumour about her being the new Brazilian Dingle in Emmerdale though.

Treacle
yeh we will get people starting threads now saying janes going to turn into a bloke or jane used to be a bloke. people on other forums will write it and say they found it on another forum!
It does happen :cheer:

di marco
I think it's hard not to go offtopic sometimes. It's a bad habit.

it is hard, someone mentions something and then you forget what youre actually meant to be discussing!

di marco
26-06-2005, 17:42
It does happen :cheer:

thats what im saying, and it will be our fault lol! :D

Treacle
People must get confused though.

Treacle
thats what im saying, and it will be our fault lol! :D
Well atleast we set off something original.

di marco
26-06-2005, 17:43

hehe that would be good nadia in ee!

di marco
Well atleast we set off something original.

precisely, not the same old rubbish

Treacle
No she was wooden in Hollyoaks. Let's have someone who can act and speak. Warren Baldwin can't do either and he's enough for now.

Bryan
26-06-2005, 17:44
imagine us lot in a storyline meeting....

nadia almada, transexuals, atoms bombs and dot taking nicotnie patches!!!!

bondboffin

Treacle
precisely, not the same old rubbish
Exactly it wasn't predictable.

Treacle
imagine us lot in a storyline meeting....

nadia almada, transexuals, atoms bombs and dot taking nicotnie patches!!!!

bondboffin
Don't even go there lol. Dot cannot give up smoking.

true.moon
26-06-2005, 17:45
nadia lol

di marco
No she was wooden in Hollyoaks. Let's have someone who can act and speak. Warren Baldwin can't do either and he's enough for now.

it would be funny though, but not as a main cast member, just for a few epis

true.moon
imagine pauline giving up moaning
heaven

di marco
26-06-2005, 17:46

no dot cant give up smoking, ee wouldnt be the same!

Bryan

isnt it about time she gets lung cancer...common where is the realism???

bondboffin

di marco
imagine pauline giving up moaning
heaven

hehe lol! :D

true.moon
yeah she smokes so many a day!!

di marco
26-06-2005, 17:47
no wonder ive managed to do so many posts, when i go off topic like this lol!

Jade
26-06-2005, 17:47
isnt it about time she gets lung cancer...common where is the realism???

bondboffin

Thats a bit harsh, she already had kidney cancer and give birth to Nick Cotton!!!

di marco
26-06-2005, 17:48
we stopped talking about jane and instead of going back on topic, we started talking about something else!

true.moon
26-06-2005, 17:49
yea but she smokes so many any a person that did that in the real world of her age may be dead by now

Jade
26-06-2005, 17:50
Not necessairly, not all people who smoke get lung cancer, lots do not all.

Does the actress smoke in real life?

true.moon
26-06-2005, 17:51
yes but not as many i think

Jade
26-06-2005, 17:53
She must smoke more!!Maybe if the actress decides to give up, they will make dot?

true.moon
26-06-2005, 17:54
yeah but the show wouldnt be the same the thing you occosiate dot woth is her fags
lol:lol:

di marco
26-06-2005, 17:56
i might be wrong but i thought the reason dot smoked a lot was cos june brown smoked a lot?

true.moon
26-06-2005, 17:57
probs

true.moon
and she couldnt live without them whilst she was filming

Bryan
i might be wrong but i thought the reason dot smoked a lot was cos june brown smoked a lot?

would have to be because actors woulkdnt smoke if they didnt smoke in real life if you know what i mean

bondboffin

true.moon
26-06-2005, 17:59
if anyone smokes on here i am sorry if i affend you but i think it is a terrible habbit
it is horrible why would anyone start doing that anyway

Treacle
26-06-2005, 18:02
In the EE revealed she said she loves a good fag and she sticks a label over her ciggies saying June Brown she said it'll kill you to look at it (the smoking kills warning).

true.moon
26-06-2005, 18:04
why doesnt she pay attention to it

di marco
26-06-2005, 18:05
if anyone smokes on here i am sorry if i affend you but i think it is a terrible habbit
it is horrible why would anyone start doing that anyway

i think smoking a disgusting habit too (no offence), i cant see why people willingly want to slowly kill themselves? but people start for a variety of different reasons..............

true.moon
26-06-2005, 18:07
yeah we did the reasons in life skills the main one was to look cool
if my mates said do you wana fag i would walk about
who would eb stupid enough to chuck their life away
especailly june who has a good acting carrer

Treacle
26-06-2005, 18:10
It's an addiction. I beg to differ though because I smoke but only rarely and don't desperately need to. I used to do it to be social though. I loved a good pint and a fag with my friends.

true.moon
26-06-2005, 18:14
YOUR PREGNANT!!
and you still smoke!!

melanielovesdennisrickman
26-06-2005, 18:20
Hiya!!!!!
Can't See Her Really Killing Kat!!!!!
I Mean It Would Be Pretty Hard To Kill Kat LOL,And Would Chrissie Kill Again?????
And What Would She Do With Her,Put Her Next To Den?????

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

true.moon
26-06-2005, 18:22
true but she did manage to kill den who ever thought she could do that(well we all know she was gona)

melanielovesdennisrickman
26-06-2005, 18:26
true but she did manage to kill den who ever thought she could do that(well we all know she was gona)

Yeah,But With A Little Help Of Zoe Slater!!!!!

true.moon
26-06-2005, 18:29
true

Treacle
26-06-2005, 18:31
YOUR PREGNANT!!
and you still smoke!!
I didn't say that I did but as we're on the subject, yes I do! It never did my other children any harm. It's not like I'm a big smoker. Only light a fag up once every 3 days have a drag and stump it out. It's me nerves you see. Shot to pieces.

true.moon
26-06-2005, 18:32
ok then
how old are you

Treacle
26-06-2005, 18:33
ok then
how old are you
It's rude to ask a lady her age :p...............

Good job I'm not a lady then. I think my age is in my profile.

true.moon
26-06-2005, 18:34
i didnt know it was rude!!

true.moon
26-06-2005, 18:35
sorry then

Treacle
26-06-2005, 18:35
That's ok :D

squarelady
26-06-2005, 18:44

Den's death was slighty different than planning and executing a cold blooded murder somehow! She's not a serial killer!

Treacle
26-06-2005, 18:51
Den's death was slighty different than planning and executing a cold blooded murder somehow! She's not a serial killer!
The plan was never there to kill Den I agree but she still did it.

squarelady
26-06-2005, 18:53
The plan was never there to kill Den I agree but she still did it.

Still in self defence...I'm sticking by her it wasn't deliberate she was frightened. I don't think the same situation could ever happen with anyone else. I'm scared of Den and I never married him! Poor woman!

Treacle
26-06-2005, 18:57
Still in self defence...I'm sticking by her it wasn't deliberate she was frightened. I don't think the same situation could ever happen with anyone else. I'm scared of Den and I never married him! Poor woman!
But she's got a reason to be frightened of Kat, will she do the same thing? Let's face it at some time in our lives we've felt frightened but we've never went and killed someone.

Alisha
26-06-2005, 18:59
She killed Den but I don't see it as a cold blooded murder but I don’t see it as self-defence either. Her overall intentions were to destroy him, not kill him. When she did finish him, she acted more on instinct than anything else. He grabbed her leg and her instinctive reaction was to grab anything to get him off her. The dog was the nearest thing to her so- bang - dead! It happened so quickly and I do believe that at that point Chrissie was in a state of shock and panic. She certainly wasn't thinking straight and just lashed out. It was only afterwards that she realised the repercussions of her actions. The events after his death though (e.g. burying his body) was cold blood but I don't think the act itself was. About Kat, I don’t think Chrissie wants to kill her. She just wants her to keep quite but I doubt she would kill her to shut her up. Its just threats. Chrissie has to maintain survival and she does it by putting up a front and acting manipulative and bitchy if must, but I don’t see her as evil or a murderess.

Jade
26-06-2005, 19:00
Trouble is, Zoe delt the first blow, then there was time for Chrissie to collect her thoughts before she clobbered him again, Chrissie could have just run away. I dont think it was pre-meditated but dont think it was self defence either

Alisha
26-06-2005, 19:03
Trouble is, Zoe delt the first blow, then there was time for Chrissie to collect her thoughts before she clobbered him again, Chrissie could have just run away.

I don't think that she could collect her thoughts in that instant. She was walking past his body, thought he was dead, he grabs her leg, she falls to the floor and she just wants him off her so she hits him with nearest thing she finds. It could have been Den's coat and she would have used that, lol! At that point she paniced and acted on instinct. She never had time to think about it.

squarelady
26-06-2005, 19:08
But she's got a reason to be frightened of Kat, will she do the same thign? Let's face it at some time in our lives we've felt frightened but we've never went and killed someone.

No exactly, but she doesn't lash out at Kat with a doorstop. She tries to scare Kat because when Chrissie scared herself the brave front goes up and all she can think to do is turn the tables and frighten the other person. She doesn't panic and apologize she panics and threatens people. Sam, Zoe and Kat.

Yes, she set out to destroy Den for all he's done to her but she didn't mean to kill him. She wanted him to lose everything. To feel what it was like to be her after her husnamd had just cheated on her and got another woman pregnant. She didn't want to kill him, she loved him to the very last breath and she still does now. Her way to keep Den was to get rid of the one thing that Den obsessed over. Sharon. She'd known Den for all of six years and she'd never seen how protective her was over Sharon. Not to the full extent like he did when Sharon was younger so she had no idea that Den would react in such a way. He tried to kill her...he was smashing her head into a fruit machine. I don't care what people say. Den is taller and obviously stronger than Chrissie. Yes, when she was left alone she did make a comment which seemed like she was happy he was dead but her initial shock showed this wasn't at all what she wanted. With him dead she thought the pain would be over and after just having her head smashed in I'm not surprised she was happy he was dead.

So if a man who treated you that badly for six years and then attacked you with such violence was lying on the floor and then grabbed your leg would you really just politely ask him to let go? Because in that position I defintely wouldn't! It's a split second not a reasoned decision. She thought no one else was near her that could help her so what would of happened if he had got hold of her? Strangled her to death or smashed her head in like he was trying to before. In that situation you can't blame someone for lashing out.

She never meant to kill Den and you can see looking back on it now that she would rather the tables turned. When Zoe said I saved you her words were 'I never asked you too'. She's paying for it now. You really think she'd deliberately kill someone and put herself through this all over again?

Treacle
26-06-2005, 19:09
She did do an evil thing though in pretending Zoe's blow had killed Den.

squarelady
26-06-2005, 19:12

Yer, she did. But she was scared. When Chrissie's scared she won't back herself into a corner she'll back other people into a corner. She used to be strong and independant and all she's trying to do now is to cling on to the last strength and independance she has left by fighting for herself. Ultimately they were all out for themselves on the night he died so it's not about to change now.

Treacle
26-06-2005, 19:15
A normal person would crack under the pressure though.

squarelady
26-06-2005, 19:15
A normal person would crack under the pressure though.

Yer, and she is! Look at Tuesday, she was a wreck. She's jumping when anyone comes through the door. She won't let anyone within three foot of the cellar and when anyone mentions Den she looks shocked out of her skin. She's not going to show that to other people though is she. The only one she's opened up to is Jake.

Treacle
26-06-2005, 19:16
Not really, she's being far too cool about it.

Alisha
26-06-2005, 19:19

I don't think it was evil thing. I genuinely believe that her intentions weren't to pin the blame on her but to cover all their backs. Do you remember when Zoe hit him first and they all though that he was dead- Chrissie could have went on at Zoe and gone straight to the police with it but she didn't. She was prepared to help her dispose the body to save her skin as well as everyone else’s. Her reasons for lying was to benefit everyone. I'll agree that it was not right and Zoe did not deserve it but she was not punishing Zoe. Look how strong Chrissie is and look how weak Zoe is. If Zoe knew, she would go straight to the cops with it and Chrissie knew this. The mistake that Chrissie made was not going to the police straight away. It would have saved them all this but once they all buried the body (which was under a state of panic) there was no going back for any of them. So if she told Zoe later down the line, Zoe would have cracked and fessed up. She doesn't have the mental stability like some. I don’t think Chrissie got off on her suffering. There were signs of guilty conscience but that’s Chrissie all over. She puts up a front but underneath she is quite vulnerable in her ways.

squarelady
26-06-2005, 19:21
I don't think it was evil thing. I genuinely believe that her intentions weren't to pin the blame on her but to cover all their backs. Do you remember when Zoe hit him first and they all though that he was dead- Chrissie could have went on at Zoe and gone straight to the police with it but she didn't. She was prepared to help her dispose the body to save her skin as well as everyone else’s. Her reasons for lying was to benefit everyone.

Good point Alisha! And just to highlight the fact that she was in fact prepared to help Zoe before she hit Den. Before she was even responsible for his death.

Alisha
26-06-2005, 19:21
Not really, she's being far too cool about it.

Thats Chrissie way of coping though. She makes out that she's a hard faced madam. She puts on a face to show who is boss and its her way of surviving but that doesn't mean that she isn't suffering, even though we don't see it as much. It's pretty much behind closed door and it depends who she is interacting with too.

littlemo
26-06-2005, 19:24
Trouble is, Zoe delt the first blow, then there was time for Chrissie to collect her thoughts before she clobbered him again, Chrissie could have just run away. I dont think it was pre-meditated but dont think it was self defence either

It's difficult to say either way. If Chrissie hadn't of interfered in Sharon and Den's relationship, Den would never have got violent with her, and would still be alive now. It was a really bad move on Chrissie's part. But I don't believe there was any excuse for Den's violence.

Chrissie was trying to protect herself the night she hit him with the doorstop, but I don't know what Den could have done to her, realistically in that state. Den had only just regained consciousness, he grabbed her leg, that's all. I think it would be difficult to prove in court that Den was trying to kill her. I don't think it will end up in court, well not soon anyway but it would be an interesting case if it did.

Jade
26-06-2005, 19:27
Yea true, If it did go to court it will be a really intresting case. What will let Chrisse down would be the fact that she/they burried the body. She would be portrayed in court as really hard faced and deviouse women with no feelings, which is not the case.

Treacle
26-06-2005, 19:28
I still think Chrissie was evil to put Zoe through what she did. Whether there was logical reasons or not Alisha it still doesn't excuse the fact she made another human being feel they were a murderer. They all did something wrong that night but Chrissie did the deed and should have accepted that from the beginning rather than putting Zoe through months of hell.

Jade
26-06-2005, 19:29
I still think Chrissie was evil to put Zoe through what she did. Whether there was logical reasons or not Alisha it still doesn't excuse the fact she made another human being feel they were a murderer. They all did something wrong that night but Chrissie did the deed and should have accepted that from the beginning rather than putting Zoe through months of hell.

Yea I agree with that WQ.

Chrissie will get her comuppance from Kat though

squarelady
26-06-2005, 19:30
It's difficult to say either way. If Chrissie hadn't of interfered in Sharon and Den's relationship, Den would never have got violent with her, and would still be alive now. It was a really bad move on Chrissie's part. But I don't believe there was any excuse for Den's violence.

How was she to know he would react like that? She had no idea just how protective he was over Sharon. She'd only known Den for six years and only known about Sharon for 1 year.

Chrissie was trying to protect herself the night she hit him with the doorstop, but I don't know what Den could have done to her, realistically in that state. Den had only just regained consciousness, he grabbed her leg, that's all. I think it would be difficult to prove in court that Den was trying to kill her.

So you're saying in that position you would have a reasoned think about things. 'Oh, he can't kill me. He's just regained consciousness, it's not medically possible so I'll shake him off pour him a drink and we'll talk about this after he's just attempted to smash my face in'. I wouldn't!

squarelady
26-06-2005, 19:30

She's accepted she was the killer herself, she just didn't want anyway else to know. She hasn't been kidding herself for the past couple of months. She knows what she's done and she's paying for it. She has been from the start. Maybe part of her wanted Zoe to suffer for what she'd put her through. The mess wouldn't be nearly this big if it wasn't for Zoe's phantom baby.

Ultimately the other two can walk away from the situation but she can't. She can't ever walk away from this easily.

Look at Johnny Allen and look at Chrissie. Look at the way they reacted and you'll see the difference between a cold blooded murderer and a distraught woman. And I'm not refering to Johnny as a distraught woman!

Treacle
26-06-2005, 19:33
No she's not paying for it anymore because Sam's no longer getting any money from the pub. I know what you meant though but Chrissie is just acting too hard faced to be a murderer which she is.
She should have let Zoe know.

Treacle
26-06-2005, 19:34
She's accepted she was the killer herself, she just didn't want anyway else to know. She hasn't been kidding herself for the past couple of months. She knows what she's done and she's paying for it. She has been from the start. Maybe part of her wanted Zoe to suffer for what she'd put her through. The mess wouldn't be nearly this big if it wasn't for Zoe's phantom baby.

Ultimately the other two can walk away from the situation but she can't. She can't ever walk away from this easily.

Look at Johnny Allen and look at Chrissie. Look at the way they reacted and you'll see the difference between a cold blooded murderer and a distraught woman. And I'm not refering to Johnny as a distraught woman!
The mess would never have started if Dennis didn't want to go off with his sister :D

squarelady
26-06-2005, 19:34
No she's not paying for it anymore because Sam's no longer getting any money from the pub.

What's that got to do with whether she's paying for it. Forget the money...I mean emotionally. What she's going through emotionally. Not how much money Sam is getting in. Zoe said she'd been given a sentence for her involvement and so is Chrissie.

squarelady
26-06-2005, 19:35
The mess would never have started if Dennis didn't want to go off with his sister :D

I disagree. Den had been cheating on Chrissie for a long time before that.

Jade
26-06-2005, 19:35

Well it would have been prosponed till Sharon met another bloke!!! it would be avoided it Sharon were to stay celibate for the rest of her life!!

Treacle
26-06-2005, 19:36
I disagree. Den had been cheating on Chrissie for a long time before that.
Only with Kate which she found out about and forgave him for. It was the whole Dennis and Zoe thing that set off this little corker.

squarelady
26-06-2005, 19:38
Only with Kate which she found out about and forgave him for. It was the whole Dennis and Zoe thing that set off this little corker.

And numerous times in Spain with different woman. This wasn't the first time Chrissie had kicked off about Den's extra marital activities. She attacked a woman in Spain before they even got to Walford.

littlemo
26-06-2005, 19:38
Yea true, If it did go to court it will be a really intresting case. What will let Chrisse down would be the fact that she/they burried the body. She would be portrayed in court as really hard faced and deviouse women with no feelings, which is not the case.

Yes I really hope this court case happens at some point, it would be great! I think the fact that Chrissie helped bury Den will be difficult for Sharon to comprehend too. If she had killed him in self defence, why didn't she go to the police after it had happened? why did she bury him under the Vic? and why did she pretend for 3 months (or however long it takes for Sharon to find out) that he had gone off with another women? then there's all the times Chrissie has played on that fact since. Staging rows in the bar with Den etc. it's not the way a remorseful woman would behave. So the courts would say and Sharon probably.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. I do think Chrissie has some feelings but if it was really tearing her apart inside, I wouldn't stay in Walford would you?! Especially in a place where my murdered dead husband is buried.

Jade
26-06-2005, 19:39
Dont really understand why she stayed, one affair is forgivable but numerous!!.

I know she loved him intensly but theirs a line somewhere

Treacle
26-06-2005, 19:39
Sharon, Dennis and Zoe aren't innocent. Neither is Chrissie in starting this. Sam wasn't involved in the whole affairs/love thing in getting it all started though.

Jade
26-06-2005, 19:41
I'm not sure how I feel about it. I do think Chrissie has some feelings but if it was really tearing her apart inside, I wouldn't stay in Walford would you?! Especially in a place where my murdered dead husband is buried.

I think Chrisie has to stay to get some control over the situation. If someone discovers the body, Chrissie needs to be there.

Princess
26-06-2005, 19:41

I agree. If I was Chrissie I would have split with Den years ago.

squarelady
26-06-2005, 19:43
why didn't she go to the police after it had happened?
Because she was trying to protect all three of them. She was prepared to cover for Zoe before she even touched Den.

why did she bury him under the Vic?
Without a car or mode of transport where else was she meant to take the body?

why did she pretend for 3 months (or however long it takes for Sharon to find out) that he had gone off with another women?
Because she's trying to cover their backs. It's not just pressure from herself she's got..she's covering for two other woman at the same time too.

It's not the way a remorseful woman would behave. So the courts would say and Sharon probably.
Does this look like a woman who planned to murder her husband? Who has no remorse for her actions?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/Lexi_Fanart/IAM11.bmp

I wouldn't stay in Walford would you?! Especially in a place where my murdered dead husband is buried.
She's tied to the Vic now. It's her insurance to stay in Walford because she can't leave him behind. She can't just pack up and go because as soon as she's gone if they find the body that's it. Games up and she's, Sam and Zoe are in prison.

squarelady
26-06-2005, 19:45

That's just love for you. It's just the way some woman think when they love someone that much. Like she was explanining to Jake. She just couldn't stop loving him and when the pain for to much she just wanted it to stop. For her to stop hurting her...emotionally and physically.

And no one in the situation :- Dennis, Zoe, Sharon, Chrissie, Sam and Den...no one is innocent. They were all selfish and out for all they could get and that's why this is such a mess.

Treacle
26-06-2005, 19:59
Because she was trying to protect all three of them. She was prepared to cover for Zoe before she even touched Den.

Without a car or mode of transport where else was she meant to take the body?

Because she's trying to cover their backs. It's not just pressure from herself she's got..she's covering for two other woman at the same time too.

Does this look like a woman who planned to murder her husband? Who has no remorse for her actions?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/Lexi_Fanart/IAM11.bmp

She's tied to the Vic now. It's her insurance to stay in Walford because she can't leave him behind. She can't just pack up and go because as soon as she's gone if they find the body that's it. Games up and she's, Sam and Zoe are in prison.
Zoe isn't at risk of going to prison for as long as Chrissie though and that's even if the police find Zoe.

squarelady
26-06-2005, 20:00
She'll still go to prison and it'll ruin her. For starters it could possibly be attempted murder! And the police would easily find Zoe considering she's told the entire population of Walford she's going to Spain to stay with Kelly.

littlemo
26-06-2005, 20:01
That's just love for you. It's just the way some woman think when they love someone that much. Like she was explanining to Jake. She just couldn't stop loving him and when the pain for to much she just wanted it to stop. For her to stop hurting her...emotionally and physically.

And no one in the situation :- Dennis, Zoe, Sharon, Chrissie, Sam and Den...no one is innocent. They were all selfish and out for all they could get and that's why this is such a mess.

Yes that's right. It's that saying isn't it 'You can't live with them, you can't live without them', that's Den and Chrissie all over. I prefered Den and Angie mind, I have to say.

I don't think anyone of those people you mentioned are inncoents either but I think there was only one person that deliberately when out to hurt others, and that was Den. He made Chrissie's life a misery, and maybe Dennis will see that what she did was what any person could do.

I don't think Chrissie is completely at fault. What I was saying before was that the way she's been acting since it happened wouldn't appear to the courts or a lot of other people as innocent. It doesn't mean I don't feel a bit sorry for her. But it has happened, and it's up to her to live with the consequences.