PDA

View Full Version : kenedy dies!

i_love_matt!
02-04-2005, 19:14
i posted this message earlier but someone thought it was a fake (rach) and loked the message so im posting it again because it's not a fake and if you lot dont believe me then go buy the inside soap magazine and you'll soon realise it's true! k?

carl kenedy dies after having a heartattack. he spends the night at susan's but nothing happenes and realises he is still inlove with her. he leaves the house in the morning but is spotted but a furious izzy. karl drives off in his car where he experiences terrible pains- when he realises what will happen to him he rings up susan to say he loves her. he then dies.
this has only just aired in aussie so we will have to wait a few moinths untill it hits uk screens!

Crazy Gal 88
02-04-2005, 20:23
nnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo he does NOT die - he is revived as in later episodes it mentions him!!!1

hayley
02-04-2005, 21:37
he Does die i read it in inside soap and it says they revive him but he slips away!!! :(

Crazy Gal 88
02-04-2005, 22:07
no he doesnt because he is mentioned in later episodes - i swear!

Trinity
03-04-2005, 09:36
Looking at the latest episodes from Aus, i have to say , I am with Crazy Gal on this one!

Bad Wolf
03-04-2005, 10:27
he doesnt die, he survives. if you look in the aussie spoilers he is still in there,

subject closed (again)

Meh
03-04-2005, 12:15
I don't care if he dies or not, but will you please stop opening multiple threads on the issue. From now on, if you want to discuss Karl dying, do it in this thread (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1434).

Anyone starting a new thread will have a warning issued. Lets keep the board tidy.

Thanks

Mordor